First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Pam Is Crazy

Wooton, KY

#113 Feb 13, 2013
So if all this matters to you then why dont you contact Bobbie,I mean since you think so much of your friends then why not do somethin about it and stop talking about or shut up one geezzz lol
Pam Is Crazy

Wooton, KY

#114 Feb 13, 2013
Oh and by the way I know that when Bobbie left him,she left everything with him and started over so none of this matters cause us over here know the truth..I like James and always have and he was good to her but ppl grow apart and thats ok but they can still be friends and they are..When I talk to him I always talk about that little girl and he think she looks exactly like Bobbie,so ya know they never had kids since you know so much I guess you knew that,guess it wasnt meant to be so Im glad she left him for the simple fact of that little girl cause if she would have stayed with him then she wouldnt have had her so that much is important and Im thankful for her,she is a huge part of my life and whatever you say about Bobbie and James,thats history and all that matters is now
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#115 Feb 13, 2013
lol yeah she did leave everything with James that's why she charged up so much furniture in Jame's brothers name dumbass lol you can sit and uphold for trash all you want but no one and I mean no one deserves that, he could have gotten in serious trouble for what she did.
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#117 Feb 14, 2013
she left all the stuff with James because she got caught cheating on him, he actually caught Doodle laying on top of Bobbie in their bed lol and on top of that they even found out that bobbie cheated on james with doodle before that when she was supposed to be out of town with her family she went to natural bridge or red river gorge I can't remember which and rented a room with doodle using Bobbie's and James' brother's name. Bobbie is just as low down and underhanded as the rest of her family is.
Pam is crazy

Wooton, KY

#118 Feb 14, 2013
blah blah blah you are the trash...It ok wondering but no Im not her or him or whoever it is..Shes crazy tho lol
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#119 Feb 14, 2013
Pam is crazy wrote:
blah blah blah you are the trash...
says the trash lol got no come back because of what I said is true, how original lol
Pam is crazy

Wooton, KY

#120 Feb 14, 2013
blah blah blah is all i have to say to your ugly a$$ I dont like talk to trash id rather take it out to the dump
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#121 Feb 14, 2013
lol great come back hoe hahahahaha
Pam is crazy

Wooton, KY

#122 Feb 14, 2013
blah blah blah lol
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#123 Feb 14, 2013
truth hurts don't it lol
Pam is crazy

Wooton, KY

#124 Feb 15, 2013
blah blah blah,the only thing that hurts is your face lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayhole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 149,743
Turner's Lawn Company (Jul '09) 5 hr Xoxoxox 34
Wal-Mart Assistant Manager Tom Wyatt Fred for S... 8 hr Libby 11
suboxone clinic 11 hr Wondering 3
Cursed 19 hr becky 10
Will buy snake skins (Jul '12) 19 hr Christian 21
News Breathitt County Man Found Dead at Jackson Inn ... Jul 15 Lol 3

Clayhole Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayhole Mortgages