perverts

Winchester, KY

#500 Feb 25, 2013
what amazes me is that no one bothers to tell elmer that he needs to shut up with the filthy talk...you jackson ppl must like reading his crap.
ELMER

Danville, KY

#501 Feb 25, 2013
perverts wrote:
what amazes me is that no one bothers to tell elmer that he needs to shut up with the filthy talk...you jackson ppl must like reading his crap.
They just dislike you enough not to care. Besides you will not get no pity here. You make fun of people, call them queer when they prove you to be a liar. You made up lies about the Holbrook man. You have played your pity card and it has not worked. I suggest that you do your posting on and out of state forum. Maybe they will say Poor Pam.
Pam

Winchester, KY

#502 Feb 26, 2013
I'm not going anywhere bully so rant on, creep, rant on!
ELMER

Danville, KY

#503 Feb 26, 2013
Pam wrote:
I'm not going anywhere bully so rant on, creep, rant on!
You have went to Jackson and Winchester and butted into topix Threads where you were not welcome. Go to the Winchester site and -s-i-d-e-k-c-k- and Ms. Efont makes that plain to you. You have all but taken over Beattyville's forum through the use of your alters ie tbones, Frank Castle, and Ben Wade. I wait and watch for the day you start your sh1t. You will offend or insult the wrong one and they will come after you. You have found two sites where the chances of this is high. Jackson and Hazard.
liars r ELMER

Winchester, KY

#504 Feb 26, 2013
luckily punks like you don't last long.
ELMER

Danville, KY

#505 Feb 26, 2013
I have been at war with you since January 2012. I have exposed your lies again again. Wake up Pam, I'm here to stay. I'll bet the next time you are asked for proof you wont attack with your host of alters. I've proven beyond a reasonable doubt that you fornicate with canine. liars r Pam and her alter egos.
pamela thompson

Winchester, KY

#506 Feb 26, 2013
back in the saddle again wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you a chance to leave me alone, you brought it on yourself. you kept harassing, bullying, and defacing me, but when you start trying to take money out of my pocket by posting your lies and filth that went to far. you want to call brendon miller fin go ahead b***h but we'll see that he has to say about the s**t you've been posting about me too. what goes around hore comes around don't and I mean DON'T f**k with my business, it took me along time to build this stuff up because of Paul Johnson and the other half-assed computer repair service in town. you don't like what I had to say that's fine you are entitled to your opinion, but don't sit there on your fat ass and try to tear down something I tried so hard to build for this community. just because you have some huge bug up your ass about topix if you don't like it then get the f**k out there are those that do find this website useful.
I thought you didn't own that business?
pamela thompson

Winchester, KY

#507 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>I never stole your identity crazy b***h and I never once said that they wouldn't get sued I just said it's not easy, and spoofing does happen. it's not hard to do just look it up on google, and I have not once encouraged anyone to slander anyone, hell you dumb b***h I've been telling people to ignore the ignorant shit so people wouldn't stop posting it. you seriously need mental help lady. my attitude is fine a person can only take so much badgering and bullying and hore you are about to reach your f**king limit with me, it was fun till you started defaming my business I was ignoring the harassment but keep it up, you'll be the one getting sued and you'll be worrying more about having a place to live then some random guy on the internet. I'm never mean to anyone but as god as my witness if I sue you and take everything you own b***h I'll burn everything you have right in front of you. just shut your f**king mouth and LEAVE ME ALONE. stop posting anything directed to me.
i have not defamed your business creep.
pamela thompson

Winchester, KY

#508 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>nope and nope, just don't have a building the business is still going strong.
i thought that wasn't your business steve?
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#509 Feb 27, 2013
it's not my business dumb b***h and I'm not f**king Steve how many times do I have to tell you that. steve isn't almost 51 years old is he. and in non of those posts do I ever type the words I own or that's my business. your reading comprehension has to be at a first grade level, either that or you really are stupid.
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#510 Feb 27, 2013
are you really that hung up on wanting to know my name. is it really driving you that crazy, jesus lady get a grip on reality, if you must want to know my name it's Tyler Durden.
pamela thompson

Winchester, KY

#511 Feb 27, 2013
LIAR!
steve is a liar

Winchester, KY

#512 Feb 27, 2013
read the post i brought up. why would you say those things if you weren't steve?
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#513 Feb 27, 2013
because I take pride in my local business's. they are all mine and yours. what part of that do you not get. like I said I'm not steve bimbo I'm Tyler.
bad move

Elkton, KY

#514 Feb 27, 2013
well Tyler, now "IT" can MAKE UP all sorts of lies about you, call you gay and a drug dealer, etc, etc etc, never put your real name on here when arguing with a basket case.

Goood luck.
Punk

Brunswick, OH

#515 Feb 27, 2013
Pam is a bully, I woudn't have given Spam my name. Old and I mean old Spam is crazy. Topix has driven that woman insane or the world has. What was it Spam. Was it the abuse or the men rejecting you that made you the way you are?
pam

Winchester, KY

#516 Feb 27, 2013
that isn't his name!

And I would talk about insaine if I were you.
Wondering

Brunswick, OH

#517 Feb 27, 2013
Your nothing making clear sentences Pam. I hear anger does that. I can't understand you. Ahhhhhhhh. And you still didn't answer my question.
Scan

Wheelwright, KY

#518 Feb 27, 2013
Someone made fun of me because I couldn't spell McGolfin can I sue for that?
Pam is a BULLY

Pikeville, KY

#519 Feb 27, 2013
pam wrote:
that isn't his name!
lol relax guys the dumb b***h still thinks I'm Steve Holbrook I gave her my real name and she still doesn't believe me, how crazy can you be lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayhole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min spaceship 134,359
Robert Bailey 47 min the 1
Wendy's 1 hr Maddie 1
Mcintosh Ambulance (Mar '13) 2 hr Emergency room 25
Before Birth 2 hr eyes wide open 7
Arrow Med ambulance (Dec '13) 3 hr Hope 14
Bastard children (Aug '12) 3 hr eyes wide open 102

Winter Storm Warning for Breathitt County was issued at March 04 at 9:15PM EST

Clayhole Dating
Find my Match