Pending lawsuits on topix

Posted in the Clayhole Forum

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Watch out

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Better think twice when posting. I know pending lawsuits about comments made on topix. By the way, if u r seeking advice from lawyers here since most r close to the community they won't give u the best advice. Go out of county. Also, the names of the people responsible can b printed n the newspaper. So I would think twice about what I post on here.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Watch out wrote:
Better think twice when posting. I know pending lawsuits about comments made on topix. By the way, if u r seeking advice from lawyers here since most r close to the community they won't give u the best advice. Go out of county. Also, the names of the people responsible can b printed n the newspaper. So I would think twice about what I post on here.
Someone needs to stop all this badgering people here on Topix. It's getting to the point, bullying, slander, and name calling is getting out of hand.
Right

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Charlie Sylvester Hollon wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to stop all this badgering people here on Topix. It's getting to the point, bullying, slander, and name calling is getting out of hand.
U r exactly right. What gets me is a lot of the people doing the posting act like they r friends to ppl then get on topix and hide behind code names and bash them. And, try to put thoughts n other peoples heads to fire them up.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
U r exactly right. What gets me is a lot of the people doing the posting act like they r friends to ppl then get on topix and hide behind code names and bash them. And, try to put thoughts n other peoples heads to fire them up.
I agree. Mostly, they attack family members to get someone mad, and then start bashing them on Topix.
Wondering

Watseka, IL

#6 Jan 19, 2013
No one has called lawyers. I see this pop up all the time and it never happens. Also, what is the lawsuit about? Hurting someone's feelings? Geeze, grow up.
Wait and c genius

Duluth, GA

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Wondering wrote:
No one has called lawyers. I see this pop up all the time and it never happens. Also, what is the lawsuit about? Hurting someone's feelings? Geeze, grow up.
Well if u haven't been defaming people's characters and mentioning kids then u don't have anything to worry bout do u? And yes there r pending lawsuits.
Wondering

Watseka, IL

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Okay, name one that has been successful. I swear what a joke. How can u take this seriously, lol. U people need to get a grip
Cmon

Duluth, GA

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Okay, name one that has been successful. I swear what a joke. How can u take this seriously, lol. U people need to get a grip
Look up the defintion of pending.......... Then comment
COMMON SENSE STEVE

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 19, 2013
You can sue anyone at anytime in this place we call the USA. But suing and winning are two different things. Good luck with that lawsuit.
Wondering

Watseka, IL

#12 Jan 20, 2013
And that's the problem with the usrr today. To many people want to sue about stupid things. I can see the court news headlines now, Mommy they were mean to me, lol. (eyes roll) Good luck with your case and can't wait to see this same post next month with the same claims. Also, so I can get my summons in the mail my real name is Brad Toney and I live on 216 Rail road drive. See u in court, lol.
idiots

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Wondering wrote:
And that's the problem with the usrr today. To many people want to sue about stupid things. I can see the court news headlines now, Mommy they were mean to me, lol.(eyes roll) Good luck with your case and can't wait to see this same post next month with the same claims. Also, so I can get my summons in the mail my real name is Brad Toney and I live on 216 Rail road drive. See u in court, lol.
exactly man they are acting like feaking children. they need to grow up and get some common sense. which I fear that's prolly to hard for most of them to do.
who

Winchester, KY

#14 Jan 20, 2013
who is acting like children? the bashers or the bashees? well let me tell you children something, reputations can and do get ruined from your written defamatory garbage on a world wide public forum. people get hurt, lose jobs, lose spouses and children actually do commit suicide from hurtful written words.
if this continues to be ignored by or law enforcement agencies, it is only going to get worse, just like the drug problem.
pamela thompson

Winchester, KY

#15 Jan 20, 2013
by the way, I AM WHO and I'm not afraid to use my real name and stand behind my comments...howz about you ?
Agree

Duluth, GA

#16 Jan 20, 2013
who wrote:
who is acting like children? the bashers or the bashees? well let me tell you children something, reputations can and do get ruined from your written defamatory garbage on a world wide public forum. people get hurt, lose jobs, lose spouses and children actually do commit suicide from hurtful written words.
if this continues to be ignored by or law enforcement agencies, it is only going to get worse, just like the drug problem.
I agree. Some of these people think its ok when it's hurting or affecting other peoples lives. This does need to stop!!
idiots

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2013
who wrote:
they both are acting like children the fact is the crap that's being posted keeps getting posted simply because the "victums" keep replying to the same old tired crap. they are getting hurt and crap simply because they are allowing themselves to be. the more they post in response the more the people posting in the first place gets satisfaction from posting it. if you people just ignore the stupid crap then no one would post the stuff to begin with. the bashee's are only adding fuel to the fire when the only course of action is to just let it burn it's self out. the bashers get the satisfaction from hurting these people because they keep coming back for more. if you ignore a bully sooner or later the bully will leave you alone because it will no longer be fun to pick on the person. they've been bad stuff posted about me and my family on here and every one that knows me and the type of person I am knows good and well it's not true. I never replied to any of the posts about me nor did I let what some one else said bother me in the slightest and low and behold the posts stopped being posted. it's as simple as that. show some restraint and common sense.
wish i knew

Bellevue, WA

#18 Jan 20, 2013
well,wish i could join the people on suin topix,who,s da lawyers takin the cases i sure will call,if we all ban together we can do this,if ya know any laywers takin the cases plz let me know....
Wondering

Watseka, IL

#19 Jan 20, 2013
Sorry for bashing on u all but idiot's right if u all didn't reply or not visit topics then the treads would die and go away but if u reply and keep the thread going instead of ignoring it then it goes on and on. I also had a thread started about me and three people posted but I let it go and to this day four years later it has not reappeared
will you pay attention

Georgetown, KY

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Sorry for bashing on u all but idiot's right if u all didn't reply or not visit topics then the treads would die and go away but if u reply and keep the thread going instead of ignoring it then it goes on and on. I also had a thread started about me and three people posted but I let it go and to this day four years later it has not reappeared

what part do you not understand?? how do you know that the person being bashed is even replying?? they may not be replying so they arent keeping it going.
dick

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jan 20, 2013
that's brandy neace starting this.she's really mad cause someone put something on topix about her
Case study

Elkton, KY

#22 Jan 20, 2013
look at the hazard topix and read the threads abiut the guy that cilled the 3 people. it pretty much sums up how truely mankind is fukeddupp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayhole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min chinwendu1 142,304
Gage rap 1 hr Eddie 1
diary queen 2 hr Hills 15
trevor hays is on meth 5 hr Jealous Jerrica 8
Not so 6 hr Omggg 2
Dairy Queen 6 hr Wondering 1
Bhs 8 hr neighbor 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayhole Mortgages