Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#63117 Jul 16, 2012
tom dooley wrote:
<quoted text>when you censor "period" you take away someones right to free speech. Someones thumb is always close to the launch button in a nuclear missile silo, One free spirit on duty could avoid a lot of destruction but alas, the masters always train their monkeys well.
You're on a privately owned web site. There is no obligation on their part to give you "freedom of speech" once you've hit that 'post comment' button and put in those four little numerical digits. Look underneath of the comment box. EVERY time you place a comment on here, you have agreed to abide by THEIR terms. THEIRS. Get it now?

There's also a big difference in definition between free speech and libelous typing, harassment, vulgar language and being rude to other users while doing it with an anonymous I.D. You GIVE them the right to remove your posts every time you comment. By the mere act of clicking 'post comment', you've AGREED to their terms....

No use in complaining, it is what it is. Like it or leave it I suppose....
tom dooley

London, KY

#63120 Jul 16, 2012
Don Quixote wrote:
Remember? You're not speaking to me anymore.I thought we came to a mutual agreement?
No answer to question number two? Why?
tom dooley

London, KY

#63121 Jul 16, 2012
Your avoidance is a clear indication of what I already knew.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#63122 Jul 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you laughing at your own joke, you know we're the same person
You two stop confusin' me...*grin

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63123 Jul 16, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>una and I are goin to bed but I thought I would post, since we r all the same people. Lol
night self! Kiss Una for me which is like kissing you since we are all the same person.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#63124 Jul 16, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>una and I are goin to bed but I thought I would post, since we r all the same people. Lol
Lord yes darlin'. Teddy loves his Ugly Gurl.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63125 Jul 16, 2012
Don Quixote wrote:
Remember? You're not speaking to me anymore.I thought we came to a mutual agreement?
“Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.”
― Good book

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#63126 Jul 16, 2012
open wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a very active thread and they want to keep it that way so of course they are watching and taking the apppropriate measures. The trolls who have disrupted this thread probably tried to complain about the 'regulars' which is why their posts are now being deleted, makes perfect sense.
WRONG!!! Guess again. The Regulars are the hijacking Trolls. I was commenting on this topic long before these so called regulars turned it into a chat site and called it "our" thread.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#63127 Jul 16, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on a privately owned web site. There is no obligation on their part to give you "freedom of speech" once you've hit that 'post comment' button and put in those four little numerical digits. Look underneath of the comment box. EVERY time you place a comment on here, you have agreed to abide by THEIR terms. THEIRS. Get it now?
There's also a big difference in definition between free speech and libelous typing, harassment, vulgar language and being rude to other users while doing it with an anonymous I.D. You GIVE them the right to remove your posts every time you comment. By the mere act of clicking 'post comment', you've AGREED to their terms....
No use in complaining, it is what it is. Like it or leave it I suppose....
Good luck getting them to comprehend that. lol It's like so many places you work especially for government agencies, everything said on the phones or entered on the computer are subject to monitoring. It is the world we live in. I am glad they are monitoring this thread. Up until recently very few posts were removed because constant day to day trash was not on this thread. Just good folks discussing and helping others. That is why they hate the regulars and decent posters. Ancient Wolf is wise and more interesting than all of us put together and they envy that and despise me for my happy inspirational videos and articles I post and have for over a year. OJG burns them to when she gets onh here. Hope they remove them all. lol

Hope you are having a good night. I am. Back to my peaceful quiet house and relaxation.
Belie Rave

Richmond, KY

#63128 Jul 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I think it is too funny. Hopefully, we will eventually get back to decent posts. At least with all the removals there are more good posts than trash. I left to make Snicker Doodles watch Lizard Lick Towing with my great nephew and he leaves I get back on topix and wow, the posts that have been removed and the trolls reasoning is hilarious. How are you tonight?
I'm okay, just taking it easy and looking forward to getting back on the road next week. Things seem to be settling down here, I'm glad, hated seeing those trolls bother you. What have you been up to?
NUT HERE

Richmond, KY

#63131 Jul 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!! Guess again. The Regulars are the hijacking Trolls. I was commenting on this topic long before these so called regulars turned it into a chat site and called it "our" thread.
how long have you been on this thread and what is this if it isn't a chat site? Are you feeling left out? And what do you suppose your presence has done to this thread and what are you hoping it becomes? Do you want it to be "your" thread?
Ye mod tool

Richmond, KY

#63134 Jul 16, 2012
tom dooley wrote:
so you take down foul language and almost anything anyone complains to you about to keep them posting and the add money rolling in to the monkey handlers. my question is this
why does the comments about certain governmental involvement in certain things get censored as well?
One more
does the sniffer spy program do the censoring of the conspiracy truth comments or is it all just monkey work?
that's a good question Tom that no one will answer, I've brought up the same issue several times on this thread and have been the subject of censoring for discussing such sensitive topics.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#63136 Jul 16, 2012
Time for bed. Eyes are crossing trying to watch Tarzan and Topix at the same time, LOL! Everyone have a great night. Blessings to all.

*Poof*
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#63137 Jul 16, 2012
Belie Rave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm okay, just taking it easy and looking forward to getting back on the road next week. Things seem to be settling down here, I'm glad, hated seeing those trolls bother you. What have you been up to?
I have been enjoying the summer and life with friends and family. I wish I was taking a road trip next week. I could use a break away. I have been thinking about a 4 day break to see friends in Memphis that have a lake house in the Pickwick Resort area in Savannah. It is beautiful down there and I would love to see it again. It has been a few years since I have been there. I wanted to go back for Memphis in May when Beale Street is rocking but something always seems to come up. The Savannah area is beautiful and the next town is Adamsville where Walking Tall took place with Sheriff Buford Pusser. That place was a trip going to all the places that were in the movie. It was interesting and Tennessee is a beautiful state like Kentucky. Going to miss your posts while you are gone.

Did you see all the posts removed since I posted the last bunch? hahaha Guess they are exposing the real trolls. You are right in your perceptions. I am sorry I ever doubted you early on. Imagine you, me, OJG, and Ancient Wolf and the progress we have made in a year. Friends. Feels pretty good.:)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#63138 Jul 16, 2012
OMG!

I've been banned!
Don Quixote

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63139 Jul 16, 2012
For someone complaining about their freedom of speech being trampled on,some sure seems to be making alot of them.Some abusive name calling as well.Post away.Read the TOS. If you don't violate them...Then you have nothing to complain about.Read the TOS don't just glance through it.Ignorance of the rules is no excuse.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#63140 Jul 16, 2012
hahahaha...little boyfriend didn't keep the unabomber busy did he? Had to get up and bash one more time and beg for some more Godvines. Did you miss the ones I posted a couple pages and many of your removals ago? hahaha Guess the mods think otherwise since only you trolls are having your posts removed and your crew is shrinking by the day. My comments haven't been removed and the mods are figuring out all the decent posters posting for the last year or so vs. the few trolls posting under multiple names trashing people on this thread and guess who is losing....not us. Suck it up, unabomber/devil worshipper. Here are your last Godvines for the night. Have nanny tuck you back in with the little boy avatar annoucing your departure for the night. You bore us.

No mention of BIRDS tonight so here is some BIRD Godvines:)

Unlikely Best Friends Will Melt Your Heart - Awwww

If a puppy and a duck can get along this well, there's no excuse for any of us humans not to put aside our differences and get along too. What a beautiful video with 2 of God's beautiful creatures. So cute.

http://www.godvine.com/Unlikely-Best-Friends-...

Just a Random Goose Parade to Make Your Day

We have no real explanation for this "goose parade" or why it happened, but take the 30 seconds to watch it anyway. It's sure to put a smile on your face. God bless animals and their adorable ways!

http://www.godvine.com/Just-a-Random-Goose-Pa...

Enjoy!
Don Quixote

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63141 Jul 16, 2012
Step away from the water bong lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#63142 Jul 16, 2012
NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
how long have you been on this thread and what is this if it isn't a chat site? Are you feeling left out? And what do you suppose your presence has done to this thread and what are you hoping it becomes? Do you want it to be "your" thread?
Someone looked it up the other day, I think it was around the 500 point. No one was allowed to comment without being flogged by the "regulars' unless you kissed their arse. With my Gems of Wisdom nearing 26,000, do I look like I'm feeling left out? This thread needs to be back on topic. This is everyones thread to comment on. I as several others got tired of the same old hijackers names popping up on our hometown page all day long. I do not start topics, I only comment on ones already started. If I wanted a thread of my own, I would start one. It's really sad their playhouse got wrecked.

Ted Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter
Don Quixote

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63143 Jul 16, 2012
Are you still banned lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayhole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows Daniel combs? 2 hr Robins mom 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr yabadabado 148,963
~~~~~~Vote YES July 12th!!!~~~~~~ 3 hr Jose 3
Jobs that the wets will bring? 4 hr Interested person 58
nim hensen nursing home 5 hr doubt it 14
ArrowMed Ambulance Service 7 hr funny 39
Aaron C Cole (Jul '15) 8 hr that1whitegirl 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayhole Mortgages