Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
mew

Goodlettsville, TN

#86 Oct 23, 2010
I real don't you Jamon Dirty little X Game-Worden
toto

Goodlettsville, TN

#87 Oct 23, 2010
TrueNorth wrote:
<quoted text>
John you are right
Jamon will get someone kill or kill someone. That man is a loose Canon, and very easily provoked, And you forgot about him barricading himself, and I heard that when he did that it was because of a pot patch, that he cut a lot of buds off and take home with him and putting a deep freezer. here's afraid that come after him, I guess pot does make you a paranoid
i real don't like jamon
wayne

Williston, SC

#88 Oct 29, 2010
More qualified, educated, with representation with the law. Breathitt county needs encouragement.
wayne

Williston, SC

#89 Oct 29, 2010
Miley wrote:
Drugs are running rampant in this co. and our present Sheriff is doing Nothing about it, hell his own daughter just got arrested. We need change man and Jamons the best of the lot to do it.
fully agree.
wayne

Williston, SC

#90 Oct 29, 2010
45ACP wrote:
If Jamon is elected sheriff the law will be enforced. Breathitt County is in desperate need of that!
fully agree
James d

Cleburne, TX

#91 Oct 29, 2010

Jamon and I wonder if even a barricade yourself in after the elections over, like you did before, that wasn't because of the election the last time you did, it was because a marijuana patch that she took the bud's and putting a deep freezer, and I guess you smoke so that mum little paranoid.

I guess it's true your past can come back on in your case very true

Ray bouillon
James d

United States

#92 Oct 29, 2010
I PS in somebody's cornflakes and I liked it
Vote yes

Lancaster, WI

#93 Oct 30, 2010
No real choice other than Jamon
Dirty little X Game-Worde

Cleburne, TX

#94 Oct 30, 2010
i know what talking about

Irvine, KY

#95 Oct 30, 2010
you will see ray clemons is the one that will win
the truth

Irvine, KY

#96 Oct 30, 2010
A Sight Seeier wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are talking about Crystal Clemons, not Crystal Southwood, the Sheriff's Daughter.
i agree there is a crystal clemons this one isn't rays daughter.
new law in town

Chesterfield, MO

#97 Oct 31, 2010
he good law
paul

Cleburne, TX

#98 Nov 1, 2010
go lady go
d

Richmond, KY

#99 Nov 2, 2010
he is a good person. and most everyone has had a past and/or family problems. this makes him a HUMAN BEING and he has always been good to my family and myself. still gets my vote.
Unknown

Fairborn, OH

#100 Dec 28, 2010
I think this Topix crap is just a way for people to start shit. All you people who get on Topix and start stuff need to get a life.
voter

West Liberty, KY

#101 Dec 30, 2010
i can't vote in breathitt county
omg

West Liberty, KY

#102 Jan 10, 2011
i agree, whats a post about jackson ky. doing on a post in campton

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#103 Jan 13, 2011
There are people who have committed felonies who have changed their lives for the better and there are people who have never had any charge who change their lives for the worse every day. Voters have a right to decide. Former Sheriff Ronald Hewett was sheriff one day and is now serving time in prison. There are people with clean records who are more corrupt than some people with felonies in their past. The government should not take away my right to decide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayhole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows Donnie southers 1 hr Wondering 6
Ricky Prater 1 hr Gin 8
Don't vote Harv he ain't worth a Shi* 2 hr Willie bush 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Disciple of Darkn... 170,519
Jessica Hensley (Mar '12) 3 hr Nasty azz 25
Sabrina Elam 3 hr whichone 5
doug finley church 3 hr Change 2

Clayhole Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayhole Mortgages