Sen. Mitch McConnell is squealing and...

Sen. Mitch McConnell is squealing and complaining

Posted in the Clayhole Forum

Coal Miner

Cookeville, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Sen. Mitch McConnell is squealing and complaining about our new TV ad -- featuring a Kentucky hunter holding McConnell accountable back home for opposing strong gun laws.

Click here to watch this powerful ad -- and chip in $3 so our ad can stay on TV in Kentucky and DC!

Kentucky TV, radio, blogs, and newspapers all covered our ad yesterday. So did CNN, NBC, USA Today, Washington Post, and other national media.

Together, we're impacting the national debate and sending a signal that no Republican is immune on the gun issue, even in Kentucky.

Can you help continue this effective activism? Watch the ad, and chip in $3 so we can afford to keep it on TV.

Thanks for being a bold progressive.

-- Stephanie

----------

YESTERDAY'S ANNOUNCEMENT:

Gary Nutt is a Kentucky gun owner and veteran.

He's not happy that his senator, Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, is standing in the way of sensible gun laws. Especially after gun interests spent $198,615 to elect McConnell.

So Gary worked with us to make a powerful TV ad calling for strong gun laws. We want to air it this week, as the Senate holds a key hearing on banning assault weapons.

Can you watch the TV ad and donate $3 to help air it in Washington DC and Kentucky? Click here.

(Share this TV ad on Facebook!)

Our latest poll shows that Kentucky voters favor an assault weapons ban by 50%-42%. But Senator McConnell is threatening to abuse Senate rules and block gun reform.

Our ad reminds folks back home that McConnell is not on their side. He sides with big gun manufacturers who spent $198,615 to elect him.

Let's go on offense! Watch the ad -- and donate $3 to put it on TV.

Thanks for being a bold progressive.

-- Stephanie Taylor, Adam Green, Matt Wall, Karissa Gerhke, Drew McConville, and the PCCC team

Kentucky needs ASHLEY JUDD as a U.S.Senator,replace Mitch.
no we dont

West Liberty, KY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
We don't need no tennessean telling us how we should live our lifes. You guys just don't get it do you....JUDD LIVES IN TENNESSEE. WILLIAMSON COUNTY.... If she wants to run for office run in tennessee. THe only reason she doesn't is because no one living in her area would vote for her. They have more sense. She thinks of us kentuckians as being dumb hillbilly hicks. If she does move here and she does get elected she will be laughing at us with obama as she is just his puppet.
Sorry

Macon, GA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
I could not see the ad. Where is it located?
is this real

Macon, GA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
To Coal Miner.After reading this,it's hard to decide if your post is a joke or a scam.Ashley hates coal and also the American coal miners.Why would you post under the name Coal Miner? Also where do you find people with a last name like Nutt to be poster boy for your gun control ads? And why are you asking for $3 dollar donations from people you're trying to destroy and can be better spent for a loaf of bread? Trying to make this sound like a grass roots movement are you? What Democrat in D.C. has time to watch a boring Nutt ad? As for squealing and complaining that's all Miss Ashley has ever done.
grass roots

Montréal, Canada

#5 Feb 27, 2013
is this real wrote:
To Coal Miner.After reading this,it's hard to decide if your post is a joke or a scam.Ashley hates coal and also the American coal miners.Why would you post under the name Coal Miner? Also where do you find people with a last name like Nutt to be poster boy for your gun control ads? And why are you asking for $3 dollar donations from people you're trying to destroy and can be better spent for a loaf of bread? Trying to make this sound like a grass roots movement are you? What Democrat in D.C. has time to watch a boring Nutt ad? As for squealing and complaining that's all Miss Ashley has ever done.
Oh you said the magic words...Grass roots movement. Look what happened the last time a grass roots movement CEO ran for office...Obama got in the white house.....LOL
is this real

Macon, GA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Not grass roots. Chicago style politics.
Kitkat

Paris, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
no we dont wrote:
We don't need no tennessean telling us how we should live our lifes. You guys just don't get it do you....JUDD LIVES IN TENNESSEE. WILLIAMSON COUNTY.... If she wants to run for office run in tennessee. THe only reason she doesn't is because no one living in her area would vote for her. They have more sense. She thinks of us kentuckians as being dumb hillbilly hicks. If she does move here and she does get elected she will be laughing at us with obama as she is just his puppet.
So true.
my thoughts

Georgetown, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2013
McConnell makes sure his viagra is paid for with insurance but also makes sure birth control for women is not. How can he justify that? I wonder if those nuts in Washington ever stopped to think how cheap paying for birth control is compared to supporting a child on insurance would be for 18 years or longer. He is a nut and needs to be voted out by someone. I don't think I could ever vote for anyone that is against coal either. Maybe someone better will run against him when the time comes.
didnt you know

Macon, GA

#9 Mar 1, 2013
my thoughts wrote:
McConnell makes sure his viagra is paid for with insurance but also makes sure birth control for women is not. How can he justify that? I wonder if those nuts in Washington ever stopped to think how cheap paying for birth control is compared to supporting a child on insurance would be for 18 years or longer. He is a nut and needs to be voted out by someone. I don't think I could ever vote for anyone that is against coal either. Maybe someone better will run against him when the time comes.
If you're referring to Obamacare which requires the insurers to provide free condoms,birth control pills,morning after pills,viagra(even to rapist,child molesters)cailis,etc.,paying for children's health insurance until they're in their late 20's.McConnell did not vote for Obamacare,he supports having it repealed.
not

Georgetown, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2013
didnt you know wrote:
<quoted text>If you're referring to Obamacare which requires the insurers to provide free condoms,birth control pills,morning after pills,viagra(even to rapist,child molesters)cailis,etc.,paying for children's health insurance until they're in their late 20's.McConnell did not vote for Obamacare,he supports having it repealed.
I was not referring to Obamacare. Have you not seen the commercial about him on TV telling this information? The media is trying to get birth control paid for by private insurance since viagra is paid for. Watch for the ad & you will see
didnt you know

Macon, GA

#11 Mar 2, 2013
not wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not referring to Obamacare. Have you not seen the commercial about him on TV telling this information? The media is trying to get birth control paid for by private insurance since viagra is paid for. Watch for the ad & you will see
I haven't seen the ad you're talking about.But many private insurance plans pay for viagra but not women's birth control.So how many male Democrat senators have the same plan as McConnell's?Will Judd criticize her fellow male democrats if they get viagra paid for by their insurance plans?Why would Judd be bringing this up if Obamacare is so great and will pay for women's birth control?
catmandu

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Why not Judd? Hell, you elected a basketball player as State Agriculture Commissioner, and tried to put him in as Lt. Gov! Surely Ms. Judd is about as qualified to hold office as Richie...except she lives in Tenn. She will move back. Ditch Mitch!
huh

Somerset, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Ass-Lee Judd hates coal. She supports obama. She sat with the Tar Heel fans because Obama carried KY. McConnell is minority leader. Harry Reid, who currently runs the Senate, is worse. Under Harry Reid D-Nevada unemployment has been over 7.5 %. If you voted against Obama, you should also vote against ASS-LEE JUDD.Judd is too liberal. Too Hollyweird.
didnt you know

Macon, GA

#14 Mar 4, 2013
catmandu wrote:
Why not Judd? Hell, you elected a basketball player as State Agriculture Commissioner, and tried to put him in as Lt. Gov! Surely Ms. Judd is about as qualified to hold office as Richie...except she lives in Tenn. She will move back. Ditch Mitch!
There is no strong Republican party in KY.What Richie Farmer did was no different then what many Democrats in Frankfort do.What Ernie Fletcher did is no different then what Democrat governors do.Remember Martha Layne Collins? I thought she was a good governor and she was a Democrat.She promised to build that bridge down there at Mt.Carmel and she did. Remember what the Democrats in Frankfort did to her?She got treated worse then Farmer or Fletcher and it wasn't because she was a woman,I think it was because she didn't invite certain donors to the governor's inaugration ball.Fletcher didn't award certain contracts to the usual people.They were dragging Farmer through the mud to make sure he would never run for governor.They didn't want another Collins or Fletcher.Look even Brashear gave David Williams a judgeship because they're friends.No investigating Williams.And Brashear is a likable person.This the way it has been in KY for a very long time.But now the FBI people has been investigating Farmer.I don't think the KY Democrats want that,it probably leads to many things they do.You have to question why they would this under a Democrat President.The State of Ohio has now found people who voted multiple times for Obama.Because the radicals who have taken over the Democrat Party want to turn every state government into Chicago type politics.Well look what they have done to Chicago and Illinois.The Democrats also fear losing 18 Senate seats because of Obamacare.That's why they're so desperate to get every seat they can.
SE SE

Manchester, KY

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Personally if Ashley Judd takes residents in Kentucky I believe she has a fair shake at winning the race. How can we get any worse? It's time for a change and she's been around, she's knows how it works and who knows she might really want to better Kentucky because no matter where she goes or lives she will always be from Kentucky. She can't live that down no matter what. So why not help this bunch of half breeds, in breaded fools here. Just might be what KY needs a woman's point of view for a while.
no porn stars

Macon, GA

#16 Mar 6, 2013
SE SE wrote:
Personally if Ashley Judd takes residents in Kentucky I believe she has a fair shake at winning the race. How can we get any worse? It's time for a change and she's been around, she's knows how it works and who knows she might really want to better Kentucky because no matter where she goes or lives she will always be from Kentucky. She can't live that down no matter what. So why not help this bunch of half breeds, in breaded fools here. Just might be what KY needs a woman's point of view for a while.
We don't need a porn star to represent us.We don't need that kind of change.Ashley will build a mansion near all her perverted buddies and rarely visit KY making skin flicks while in the Senate.Poor Eastern Kentucky would suffer worse if Judd got elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayhole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
certified deputies 11 min Papa Smurf 1
Milf 1 hr Boiiiiii 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 172,892
pepsi 1 hr yo daddy 1
Shaniquiwa is back 2 hr Common sense 7
Donovan James Couch 4 hr John 3
Creepypasta Mentioning Jackson 6 hr yo daddy 4

Clayhole Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayhole Mortgages