police at Mcdonalds wednesday

police at Mcdonalds wednesday

Posted in the Claycomo Forum

hazeleyes

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2011
Does anyone know why the police was at mcDonalds Wednesday night March 2nd, I was in line to get a movie and cops swarmed in and went looking around both bathrooms and made all emplotees come out and then fire trucks and more cops came...thats when i decieded i really didnt need a movie.

“My REAL name is Henry”

Since: Sep 09

Legoland, USA

#2 Mar 9, 2011
Sad to say there were two customers who got very ill and rushed to the bathrooms, a kindly old lady who eats there every night went in to check and found they had poisonous snakes with them and had been bitten. Not sure exactly how or why they were carrying them into this fast food establishment but the police were summoned and came in to handle this grievous situation. The food was not the problem. And business went on as usual shortly thereafter. It may have been needless to leave the area and deprive yourself of a nights entertainment from a motion picture rental from the Red Box. I hope you went to the nearby Walgreens to obtain your Red Box feature, they also have a splendid selection of movie theatre candy, microwave popcorn and delicious and I might add refreshing soft drink selection there as well. I think I will go over to Mc Donald's now and indulge in a Big Mac, fries and a chocolate shake. It sure is a dreary day out there today isn't it? Maybe I'll put off my grocery shopping and laundry until Friday. Wishing all the forum readers the best wishes and continued good health and prosperity. Good bye, for now, Melvin.

Since: Feb 07

Village of Claycomo, MO

#3 Mar 17, 2011
Mott The Hoople wrote:
Sad to say there were two customers who got very ill and rushed to the bathrooms, a kindly old lady who eats there every night went in to check and found they had poisonous snakes with them and had been bitten. Not sure exactly how or why they were carrying them into this fast food establishment but the police were summoned and came in to handle this grievous situation. The food was not the problem. And business went on as usual shortly thereafter. It may have been needless to leave the area and deprive yourself of a nights entertainment from a motion picture rental from the Red Box. I hope you went to the nearby Walgreens to obtain your Red Box feature, they also have a splendid selection of movie theatre candy, microwave popcorn and delicious and I might add refreshing soft drink selection there as well. I think I will go over to Mc Donald's now and indulge in a Big Mac, fries and a chocolate shake. It sure is a dreary day out there today isn't it? Maybe I'll put off my grocery shopping and laundry until Friday. Wishing all the forum readers the best wishes and continued good health and prosperity. Good bye, for now, Melvin.
This is quite disparaging.
Snake Charmer

Kansas City, MO

#4 Mar 20, 2011
2 Snakes huh? Who let Jim and Marina out of the bag?
Haley C

Omaha, NE

#5 Mar 24, 2011
Being a Claycomo resident and an employee of McDonalds, i can tell you that it was not due to snakes at all. They were called because we had smoke coming from the inside menu light up sign. Nothing serious, the fire department came and checked the store and the police officers helped clear the store and then blocked the parking lot from letting people in. They did get here really quickly, and the lights were really pretty.

Village of Claycomo, MO

#6 Apr 4, 2011
Good cover.
Haley C

Portland, TX

#7 Apr 5, 2011
Cover? Im not sure I understand our statement. But it was just smoke coming from the sign. Nothing super secret or anything.

Village of Claycomo, MO

#8 Apr 6, 2011
That's fine.

“My REAL name is Henry”

Since: Sep 09

Legoland, USA

#9 Jan 27, 2014
Village Idiot wrote:
That's fine.
Cool with me VI! Let's meet for lunch tomorrow at Larry's. I'll buy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claycomo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: DR. Nabil El-Halawany MD (Feb '14) 3 hr ImTrying2BGood 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Wed Big Wally 4
The Son of God (Oct '14) Jul 24 Meyo 3
Samona Jul 24 Edd 1
the world only course to tell the custom lanyar... Jul 21 Anonymous 1
Media Reporting Jul 20 so you know 2

Claycomo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claycomo Mortgages