thats right

Princeton, WV

#128 Aug 27, 2010
Barry is a good looking man!
want some RD lovin

Webster Springs, WV

#129 Aug 29, 2010
i think the sexiest and most handsome man in the county and in CCHS is Mr.RD..Little Robert Dennis..he's so sexy and omg how i would like to get me some of him..i know who u are and u know me and i really like you and would like to hook up with you..everyone knows who he is and if u don't ur missing out he lives at maysel and is so freakin sexy and yummmmm...WOW
Chimmy chonga

Welch, WV

#130 Aug 29, 2010
Lol. Rd is sexy but I think Russell young is pretty damn hot ;)
iPro

Welch, WV

#131 Aug 29, 2010
i think Michelle Simms is the hottest guy in the county.
Lil Sis

Newton, WV

#132 Aug 29, 2010
Phillip Bartsch is a pretty hot grandpa ....or he thinks he is LOL
p diddy

Cowen, WV

#133 Aug 29, 2010
I think RJ Colemans SEXY!!!!!! LMBO JK
RJD

Northfork, WV

#134 Aug 29, 2010
hey im r to the d baby.u guys are funny but I'm pretty sexy....lol
RJD

Northfork, WV

#135 Aug 29, 2010
want some RD lovin wrote:
i think the sexiest and most handsome man in the county and in CCHS is Mr.RD..Little Robert Dennis..he's so sexy and omg how i would like to get me some of him..i know who u are and u know me and i really like you and would like to hook up with you..everyone knows who he is and if u don't ur missing out he lives at maysel and is so freakin sexy and yummmmm...WOW
rd all day baby
1 post removed
hay-hay-haycharl eston

Princeton, WV

#137 Aug 31, 2010
you people need to think over your choice, these men that you are naming off are just young boys, men are mem and boys are boys, not too many left in Clay C. that are not married.
missinclayberry

Winifrede, WV

#138 Aug 31, 2010
matt morris, dayton waddell, eric dawson, and alex kelley would be my choices.
friend

Cowen, WV

#139 Aug 31, 2010
procious wrote:
<quoted text>
were you there to see what really happened. Jay is a very sweet and compassionate man. I wasn't there years ago when all of this went down. But he was found innocent. So I think it is time to leave the past in the past.
I agree Jay Carper is very respectable & HOT!!
huuuhhhh

Rock, WV

#140 Aug 31, 2010
Rachel wrote:
ahem... first of all, eww to micheal tanner and shane miller. seriously? and in my personal opinion, i think that Caleb McLaughlin is a pretty good looking guy and hes super handsome.[:
Caleb McLaughlin? Are you serious? He's fat, greasy and disgusting...You think that he is hot? Wow...
Love to have that

Bluefield, WV

#141 Aug 31, 2010
missinclayberry wrote:
matt morris, dayton waddell, eric dawson, and alex kelley would be my choices.
It's about time Matt is all that !!! ewwww lala Look what a shitter God put on that critter !!!!
xxhollywoodxx

Northfork, WV

#142 Sep 1, 2010
huuuhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Caleb McLaughlin? Are you serious? He's fat, greasy and disgusting...You think that he is hot? Wow...
yeah, i do, and he has a nice dick. i would know, im his gf. i would suggest that you dont call him fat, greasy, or disgusting again. bitch, youre jealous because i have him and you dont.

Since: Aug 10

Princeton, WV

#143 Sep 1, 2010
KEVIN TANNER no contest....
Ncgurl

Bluefield, WV

#144 Sep 1, 2010
OMG...are you talking about Kevin tanner from sycamore I use to date him in high school I hav'nt seen him since I graduated I'm sure whoever you are your a lucky girl he was so sexy then I'm sure he's even more sexy now

Since: Aug 10

Princeton, WV

#145 Sep 1, 2010
Ncgurl wrote:
OMG...are you talking about Kevin tanner from sycamore I use to date him in high school I hav'nt seen him since I graduated I'm sure whoever you are your a lucky girl he was so sexy then I'm sure he's even more sexy now
Yep,, sure am.. I am his wifie,, he now has 2 kids... look him up on fb if u wanna c what I get 2 sleep with every night...lol Yep thats right ladies I'm with the sexiest man in clay county,, no contest...
lol

Princeton, WV

#146 Sep 1, 2010
Brian Sizemore :D lol. ummm... Jimmy Davis. Stephen Miller. maybe Nick Varney if he didnt scratch his nutz as much, and Ryan Hubbard if he was taller.... ohh and Anthony Holcomb
hahaha

Oakvale, WV

#147 Sep 2, 2010
xxhollywoodxx wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, i do, and he has a nice dick. i would know, im his gf. i would suggest that you dont call him fat, greasy, or disgusting again. bitch, youre jealous because i have him and you dont.
I'm a guy, I don't want him lol
ItsNikiBitches

United States

#148 Sep 2, 2010
I was in school when Austin Mitchell and Eric Workman was there and I would have to say that they are the nicest looking, not these little gangster wannabees out there running the streets!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Cellular Store 7 hr try this 3
Rue 21 9 hr smack em n the face 14
yellow mustang 12 hr Allntheknow 38
Cchs Thu Hey 2
Frankie Holcomb Dec 24 Hello 2
Jerk Dec 23 wandering 1
Jeanie Loving (Sep '11) Dec 23 JealousMuch 17
Clay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web