Clay county WV
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Princeton, WV

#21 Apr 12, 2010
Not everyone in Clay county does drugs. im from clay county and I know not everyone there is a bad person !!!!
home coming

United States

#22 Apr 12, 2010
Really wrote:
Not everyone in Clay county does drugs. im from clay county and I know not everyone there is a bad person !!!!
You are right.I feel sorry for the ones who dont ,because you have to stand guard on what you have worked so hard to get.Until our lawmakers build work farms for the ones who are addicted and help them to become productive and self respecting again,God help us all.
Disgusted Downtown

Princeton, WV

#23 Jun 9, 2010
That is exactly right.
If you go downtown in the day all us see is drunks, druggies and derelicts on the streets.
Then after the businesses close at 5 its kids and their babies and more riffraff.
I dont know how that girl who walks in the evening has the nerve to travel from one end of town to the other.
Muse

Charleston, WV

#24 Jul 24, 2010
One thing I can say, to get things done and make changes, it takes strength in numbers. A group could be started with the same interest in mind; creating jobs/creating excitement for the county. Start in the middle of the county and work your way out. Get many, many people to join together that are team players and not drama queens, people who are driven and not afraid of work and who stop at nothing to get things done. It would take time but it is possible. Have regular meetings and discuss how to make Clay a tourist draw for camping, fishing, hunting, gift shops etc. A thought came to mind... Imagine that whole strip across the river from the old Gino's at the triangle towards main Clay for a couple of miles being donated for use as camping area with "shacks" erected for such... camping sights for tents... a small store selling camping supplies, bait etc. Just some ideas that could be improved upon. Post your idea like this...
yup

United States

#25 Feb 27, 2015
For sure. I got quite a bit of capital in my divorce, and wanted to move there to be near an old friend and their family. What I found out is that there are lots of spiteful and jealous people in Clay who resent others for being better off than them. I cant say as I will ever return.
The truth

Hurricane, WV

#26 Mar 13, 2015
I don't think there's much hope for Clay Co. No room or flat ground for growth or development, coal is really down, and most of the people there are uneducated, unemployed, "disabled", drug addicted, welfare rats. Your best bet is to move out of Clay if you ever want anything in life.
Today

Hockessin, DE

#27 Mar 13, 2015
The truth wrote:
I don't think there's much hope for Clay Co. No room or flat ground for growth or development, coal is really down, and most of the people there are uneducated, unemployed, "disabled", drug addicted, welfare rats. Your best bet is to move out of Clay if you ever want anything in life.
How about a prison on fola coal property that's been reclaimed we have the property and the people to fill it we got it made
The truth

Hurricane, WV

#28 Mar 13, 2015
Today wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a prison on fola coal property that's been reclaimed we have the property and the people to fill it we got it made
Now there's an idea. Problem is there's no money to build, operate, or maintain it.
outoftown

Afton, VA

#29 Apr 10, 2015
You stupid retard let me clear something up for you dumb a** Robert belt is not the uncle to Ronnie belt do you understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crime rate (Jun '10) 33 min 304redneck 40
Non-flood victims taking donations under false ... 1 hr Sundie 3
mike walker trailer park in frame 2 hr sunnylee 2
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 2 hr Fun 2,368
Looks like the Pondersoa bit the dust. (Jul '15) 4 hr Seriously 21
It Works products 4 hr misunderstood 18
Double State Benifits for storm damage??? (Jul '12) 4 hr misunderstood 214

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance