Clay county WV
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lbcc

South Boston, VA

#1 Feb 23, 2010
What would jump start this county? Coal is not always there to take up the slack. What if coal went away tomorrow? What needs to be done and whom is to do it?
John C

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2010
Something with about 10-12 jobs that would last more then 6 months.
Jess

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2010
Something that wont hurt the environment and good for the area.
Tammi

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2010
Something that most out of work here in Clay can do !!!!!!
Hol

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2010
Jobs that pay ! real pay !!!!!!!!!
John K

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2010
Something that can grow. where more can work later
Top bad

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2010
ANYTHING !
this is pathetic

Costa Mesa, CA

#8 Feb 27, 2010
Lbcc wrote:
What would jump start this county? Coal is not always there to take up the slack. What if coal went away tomorrow? What needs to be done and whom is to do it?
How about stop being such cowards and help solve the missing case of Jennifer Sears Belt? If you got a case like that solved and the lousy PO crap that did it locked up, it would really put the state on the map, especially the county.
AWB

United States

#9 Mar 2, 2010
I'm not sure that this is about a missing girl. Its about jobs, work, better things for Clay as a whole.
Lbcc

United States

#10 Mar 2, 2010
AWB wrote:
I'm not sure that this is about a missing girl. Its about jobs, work, better things for Clay as a whole.
It is good things, not bad things. How to make Clay county stand on her own again.
CCC

Waynesboro, VA

#11 Mar 2, 2010
Hear ! Hear !
Bud

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2010
Clay lost 157 coal jobs, what do we hope for?
WTH

Mclean, VA

#13 Mar 4, 2010
AWB wrote:
What would be bad about finding out about who made Jennifer Belt a missing person and locking them up for it? That would be a good thing to get Ronnie Belt and his uncle Robert Belt off the street. It would be good for clay county, because you would be rid of one dirty cop and one man who likes to be and assault women. How would that be a bad thing again?
Clay county could make the national news for solving this case and it would bring in the media, which would result in exposure, which would result in many, many people seeing how nice the area is, in turn bringing in tourism, businesses, etc.
ABW

United States

#14 Mar 5, 2010
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>What would be bad about finding out about who made Jennifer Belt a missing person and locking them up for it? That would be a good thing to get Ronnie Belt and his uncle Robert Belt off the street. It would be good for clay county, because you would be rid of one dirty cop and one man who likes to be and assault women. How would that be a bad thing again?
Clay county could make the national news for solving this case and it would bring in the media, which would result in exposure, which would result in many, many people seeing how nice the area is, in turn bringing in tourism, businesses, etc.
Put this on the other post
CCC

Covington, VA

#15 Mar 8, 2010
Just means there is a killer in Clay and all should stay away !
NO WAY

Fremont, CA

#16 Mar 20, 2010
ABW wrote:
<quoted text>Put this on the other post
Why should it go on another post? It is part of Clay County History. Why would anyone want to move to clay when all the people there are either dirty cops, dope dealers, or COWARDS. Not one person has had the nerve to stand up and say what he done to her or offer one scrap of information to help. So live in your deep dark hole. You don't want change, you just want money. If everyone pulled together and helped solve this crime, then it would shed a good light on Clay. But if you would rather live under the shadow of Clay county cover up, then so be it. Everyone knows about the crime that goes on here. Just as everyone knows about the Cowards who don't want to do anything about it.
NO WAY

Fremont, CA

#17 Mar 20, 2010
Lbcc wrote:
<quoted text>It is good things, not bad things. How to make Clay county stand on her own again.
And putting a criminal where he belongs and solving this crime would be a bad thing HOW? NOBODY wants to move to an area where their neighbors would stand by and let something like this happen and just stick their heads in the sand. It is a beautiful place, but not a safe place to live. You people don't realize when someone is searching for real estate, they look into the crime rate in the area, just as they do the schools, churches etc. And when there are unsolved crimes, it speaks to the character and inaction of the police and the people who would be potential neighbors.
Me Too

Amma, WV

#18 Apr 2, 2010
Amen to you!!!

I could not have said it any better myself. I totally agree with you "NO WAY". I'm with you.

If you haven't done so lately, you should take a look at the posted comments in the topic of "Missing Person Jennifer Belt".Very interesting!
LBNCC

Staunton, VA

#19 Apr 10, 2010
Kill the bad guys you wankers. Dont let them walk
home coming

United States

#20 Apr 11, 2010
I am an outsider looking in.Clay Is a beautiful part of our state.My sister rest her soul,myself and our sister-in-law bought a small cabin on the river in Clay2001 or 2002.We worked hard and was so very happy to have a place to relax and fish.We owned it about 6 mths when someone burned it down.To this day no one knows who did it.Needless to say we never built back.But we did put electric there until we could bring campers there ever now and then.Again someone stole the electric box from the pole.Needless to say that ended our trips to Clay Wv.My sister has now passed from cancer.Her favorite passion was fishing.Her dream was to catch the fish of a thousand casts which the elk river are full of.but she lost that dream when the cabin burned.I know why the town of Clay is not loaded with tourist no one can guard what they own and enjoy the beauty there at the same time.I dont know about the rest of Clay County but I do know about the town of Clay.Thugs,drugs and riffraff have ruined it for everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
srmc 55 min mr ass 26
Melissa Keiffer 2 hr MelissaFay2000 2
MakinMoney 2 hr Neighbor 3
David “Link” is a rat (Jan '11) 6 hr MissMeYet 38
Aleigha Auxier (Jul '10) 9 hr looking 35
Whats town burn ordinance.? 17 hr burn notice 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr what? 4,307

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance