Chris Ferrebee?? Whats the deal with ...

Chris Ferrebee?? Whats the deal with that guy??

Posted in the Clay Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BobTheBuilder

Uniontown, PA

#1 Aug 27, 2010
Just curious if everyone thinks he is a douche like I think he is
love 6969

Dunbar, WV

#2 Aug 27, 2010
no u r
jackie

Bluefield, WV

#3 Aug 27, 2010
i think he is a big fat looser that laid on his ass for 2 years and let his wife work and take care of him! He cheated on her for months, lays around and drinks and dopes. oh yeah BobTheBuilder HE IS A BIG DOUCH BAG! Allie might not be perfect. but how can they talk about her?
BobTheBuilder

Uniontown, PA

#4 Aug 27, 2010
I dunno who u r Jackie but Chris had a job for a year and a half I do know that cause I worked with him and he was one hell of a worker..And he may be a doper but who in clay isnt? LMFAO But Allie does need to get away from him for good and find someone else I agree with that
love 6969

Dunbar, WV

#5 Aug 27, 2010
chris is a sexi mofo so why u talking shit and jackie who asked u>>?? ur fatter then him way fatter! sooo shut up bitch but i do agree bout bob...
1 post removed
BobTheBuilder

Uniontown, PA

#7 Aug 27, 2010
Everyone has problems I know trust me..But maybe he just needs help to get outta the rut he is stuck in..Has anyone thought that? I mean lazy he is not..Slurry is tough to work for especially at his size and he was one hard worker..Maybe he just needs someone to give him a lil push in the right direction..Clay is too judgemental of people lots of them are hypocrits and its the pot callin the kettle black..But no one should judge :P
badgirl

Dunbar, WV

#8 Aug 27, 2010
rite... but most of clay are all pill heads btw..and chris isnt so big now
BobTheBuilder

Uniontown, PA

#9 Aug 27, 2010
I Take it you and love know Chris? Who are you? That you Jen?:P
badgirl

Dunbar, WV

#10 Aug 28, 2010
tell me who u are 1st
Jackie

Bluefield, WV

#11 Sep 4, 2010
you guys are full of crap. He worked for a couple months and thats it. so thats sooooo not true. bob the builder u seem like a great person nothing again you but no he didnt work only 2 times and got fired!
WV GIRL

Rupert, WV

#12 Sep 5, 2010
********WARNING TO ALL CLAY CO MEN AND WOMEN*******
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WHEN YOU MARRY, DATE OR SLEEP WITH A CARTE OR BLANKENSHIP! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM ALL! THEY ARE NO GOOD FOR YOU OR YOUR FAMILY! THEY CAN'T HANDLE LIFE, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Mom

Henry, VA

#14 Oct 30, 2010
jackie wrote:
i think he is a big fat looser that laid on his ass for 2 years and let his wife work and take care of him! He cheated on her for months, lays around and drinks and dopes. oh yeah BobTheBuilder HE IS A BIG DOUCH BAG! Allie might not be perfect. but how can they talk about her?
I hope you're not talking about my son !!
Mom

Henry, VA

#15 Oct 30, 2010
I hope you're not talking about my son !! for that matter...I hope your mom is not l˘˘king !!!!
Doc

Welch, WV

#16 Nov 8, 2010
I hear he is bringing another baby into this world to abandon and let welfare keep..... is it true??? sure hope not
concerned friend

Uniontown, PA

#17 Jan 12, 2011
if someone is pregnant, she will have to raise it by herself. I heard he is in North Central Regional jail for robbery , google it
whatever

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 12, 2011
you know your right he is in north central regional jail for breaking and entering without the breaking...not robbery....and yeah there is another baby on the way.....and she is sticking right there with him....he pays his child support for the other children..well he did until he went to jail....and he shouldn't have did what he did if he did it or not...but its not up to anyone to condemn him everyone and i mean everyone does stupid stuff...and he may not be the best person in the world but its his and her life not anyone else's and its up to them to figure it out without everyone sticking there nose where it don't belong...family included...doesn't matter if families don't like who their son or daughter is with you don't make things harder on them you deal with it cuz the harder you push the more you lose them...i know this probably doesn't make sense but I am sure that the family will understand what this is all about
chic101

Richmond, VA

#19 Jan 12, 2011
ya can stop talkin shit bout him.. yea he might not keep a job all the time but he had a job for the longest time..also made sure his kids had a nice ass christmas so think wut u want cuz yall dont kno shit i kno way more about yall clay county freaks then u do!
lilprincess

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 12, 2011
chic101 wrote:
ya can stop talkin shit bout him.. yea he might not keep a job all the time but he had a job for the longest time..also made sure his kids had a nice ass christmas so think wut u want cuz yall dont kno shit i kno way more about yall clay county freaks then u do!
I agree chic101 he did........

Since: Jan 11

Nokesville, VA

#21 Jan 12, 2011
All of cusion lovin creek swiming people need to mind ur own affairs. I'm sure u life is that shitty that u have to gosip a out chrises. Grow up like for real

Since: Jan 11

Fayetteville, WV

#22 Jan 14, 2011
thats right hoes u quit talkin shit because im right..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black diamond power 9 hr Razr4244 1
Drugged up at a funeral. Pathetic! 13 hr Someone who knows 6
best basketball player in cchs (Oct '10) 23 hr Someone who knows 51
What happend to old Ivydale gang!? Thu Veteran 4
Beware Incoming Girl Freshmen at CCHS He Has Hi... (Aug '14) Thu homey 21
theresa legg Thu teeney 30
procious water plant Thu hannah 10
More from around the web

Clay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE