Who was arrested for threat?

Posted in the Clay Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Anyone know who the student was that was arrested for making the threat towards the High School?
Information

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Call the Sheriff's Department and ask them yourself you lazy bum.
bad

Procious, WV

#3 Jan 24, 2013
some poor kid that didn't know he was doing something wrong.kid just made a mistake.
Really

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 24, 2013
If "the kid" knew enough to post the threat, he knew enough not to do it. That's the problem with kids these days, parents and society in general makes excuses for them. They need to accept responsibility for their own actions and face the consequences! Would you have felt the same if "the kid" carried out the threat and actually killed someone?
bad

Procious, WV

#5 Jan 24, 2013
no i wouldn't have felt the same way if he carried out the threat.it didn't happen.I'm very thankful for that.right and wrong is not always cut and dry with children.I'm sure this child will have to take responsibility for their actions.
Hasbeen

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Who was it
neddi

Vinton, VA

#7 Jan 24, 2013
By all means this person should face consequences. However I think a perminate label of "terrorist" is nuts. A good ole fashioned ass busting, public apology and community service would do wonders. This child from my understanding has had very little parenting. His life should not be ruined because he did one very idiotic thing. He needs discipline not punishment. I'm sure people will disagree and that's fine. If all of us were crucified for every mistake, nobody would be here today.
Information

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Hasbeen wrote:
Who was it
Call the Sheriff's Department and ask them yourself you lazy bum.
Really

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Here we go making excuses for his actions....If he did this because of the lack of parenting, then he needs to be put in a juvenille detention facility so he will have the proper guidance which may prevent him from acting on his threats in the future causing him to end up in the prison system or dead which is where a lot of these teenagers are heading all because their parents never made them accept responsbility for their own actions. Once you become an adult, the rules of the game change dramatically and parents are not doing their children any favors by not teaching responsibility and that there are consequences for your actions.
Are u serious

Rock, WV

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Juvenile detention does help some. But for the most part they do not rehabilitate them. Jails, prisons and juvy do not help in 98% of the cases. That's why there are so many repeat offenders.

I pray for the person that made the threat. May God steer & guide them and lets hope if they go to juvy they have someone who is godly and will help them.
neddi

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jan 24, 2013
I didnt make any excuse for his actions. Kids dont get to choose their parents. This child was a foster child, and had been in several homes. He absolutly deserves severe consequences, but branding him a terrorist will pretty much guarantee he will be dependant on the welfare system. It eliminates any chance for a decent job as well as many other opportunities. I sincerly hope that your child never makes a really stupid/childish decision and ends up in those shoes. I figure your tune would be drastically different. As a parent how could you ask yourself, what if this were my child? Charges of internet crime will effect over 35,000 underage kids this year. lets hope nobody your close to has a brain fart.
Really wrote:
Here we go making excuses for his actions....If he did this because of the lack of parenting, then he needs to be put in a juvenille detention facility so he will have the proper guidance which may prevent him from acting on his threats in the future causing him to end up in the prison system or dead which is where a lot of these teenagers are heading all because their parents never made them accept responsbility for their own actions. Once you become an adult, the rules of the game change dramatically and parents are not doing their children any favors by not teaching responsibility and that there are consequences for your actions.
bad

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jan 24, 2013
all laws are not written in stone.why should this one be?Sometimes,not always a person needs a chance.
I know

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jan 24, 2013
It was a 13 year old kid.He is in foster care,and is bullied.And he is getting punished for what he has done.
I do know

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jan 24, 2013
I know wrote:
It was a 13 year old kid.He is in foster care,and is bullied.And he is getting punished for what he has done.
No he is not foster child. Is being bullied at school. He acted out wrong not knowing really what it would lead too. He has wonderful parents.I think more needs to be done for the bulling of children in school.
1 post removed
Really

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 25, 2013
neddi wrote:
I didnt make any excuse for his actions. Kids dont get to choose their parents. This child was a foster child, and had been in several homes. He absolutly deserves severe consequences, but branding him a terrorist will pretty much guarantee he will be dependant on the welfare system. It eliminates any chance for a decent job as well as many other opportunities. I sincerly hope that your child never makes a really stupid/childish decision and ends up in those shoes. I figure your tune would be drastically different. As a parent how could you ask yourself, what if this were my child? Charges of internet crime will effect over 35,000 underage kids this year. lets hope nobody your close to has a brain fart.
<quoted text>
Just so you know, I, as well as my siblings, have had our share of "brain farts" as you call them. None of which were EVER excused by my parents. I was in a fight at school my senior year. I was suspended and put in ALC for 3 days. The parents of my friends asked my mother if she was going to talk to the principal because they had all heard that the other girl started the fight. My mother's reply was "no, she was in a fight, she will accept the punihment." On my 3 days suspension, I was not allowed to sleep in. I was awakened every mornig at 5 a.m. and given my list of chores to do for the day which did not include watching television, listening to music or playing video games. I washed every wall, floor, light fixture and cabinet in our house My brother was caught drinking when he was 16, not by a police officer, but by my father. The sheriff was called and my brother was taken to the jailhouse in the back of a cruiser, and held in a cell for 2 hours. Because he had not been "caught" by a police officer he was released to the custody of my parents with no charges filed. And then when he arrived home, he got his butt busted and a good lecture. He never touched alcohol again until his 30th birthday. It's called being a parent instead of a friend and teaching your children responsibility. This world needs more parents such as mine.
neddi

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Jan 25, 2013
I agree with you 100%. This kid needs some disciple which is what your parents gave you. Being labeled a terrorist which will follow him for life isn't discipline and he won't learn from this mistake. I believe he needs some tough love and discipline. Not a life altering label that will limit his opportunities to become a productive member of society.
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, I, as well as my siblings, have had our share of "brain farts" as you call them. None of which were EVER excused by my parents. I was in a fight at school my senior year. I was suspended and put in ALC for 3 days. The parents of my friends asked my mother if she was going to talk to the principal because they had all heard that the other girl started the fight. My mother's reply was "no, she was in a fight, she will accept the punihment." On my 3 days suspension, I was not allowed to sleep in. I was awakened every mornig at 5 a.m. and given my list of chores to do for the day which did not include watching television, listening to music or playing video games. I washed every wall, floor, light fixture and cabinet in our house My brother was caught drinking when he was 16, not by a police officer, but by my father. The sheriff was called and my brother was taken to the jailhouse in the back of a cruiser, and held in a cell for 2 hours. Because he had not been "caught" by a police officer he was released to the custody of my parents with no charges filed. And then when he arrived home, he got his butt busted and a good lecture. He never touched alcohol again until his 30th birthday. It's called being a parent instead of a friend and teaching your children responsibility. This world needs more parents such as mine.
tap tap tap

Lerona, WV

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Oh and what does the boy who bullied him deserve ?
bad

Princeton, WV

#19 Jan 25, 2013
the max for being a bully
big dog

Bluefield, WV

#20 Jan 25, 2013
His ass will get nothing its clayhigh they let it go
Political

Rupert, WV

#21 Jan 25, 2013
Like Hilary said, "What does sit matter at this point?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodtimes bar 31 min LMAO 10
I think im being poisoned (Jul '13) 4 hr Nicvicna123 165
Middle school (Nov '14) 13 hr Softball player 18
Dwana Osborne Tue Marvin 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Meme 4,410
Tammy fugate Feb 18 Amy 6
cps in clay make up rules as they go (Sep '10) Feb 18 Amazed 142

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance