robbery,felony fraud
What

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jan 9, 2013
What does this mean?
Syelvester

Bluefield, WV

#3 Jan 9, 2013
You don't think the leader of Erl Mountain had anything to do with the break in at the post office?
My my my, that's a federal deal.
kinly

Vinton, VA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
It was one of the local welfare methheads. Considering they all have video survalence I'm sure they will catch the low life.
nobody important

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Someone broke into a post office?? Jeez Louise! Only in Clay, folks.
deleted post

Rupert, WV

#6 Feb 5, 2013
shame shame the posts about ark mountain were deleted. whats the sense of writing so others can read your view when the moderator can delete whatever they want. I wonder if they paid to have the posts deleted
1 post removed
Cry

Princeton, WV

#8 Feb 5, 2013
deleted post wrote:
shame shame the posts about ark mountain were deleted. whats the sense of writing so others can read your view when the moderator can delete whatever they want. I wonder if they paid to have the posts deleted
Cry me a river.
Shame on you for sh!t stirring.
1 post removed
deleted post

Rupert, WV

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Its not shit stirring, Just making other people aware about the crazies up there. Free speech!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Tater

Princeton, WV

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Looks like they harbored a pedophile...they have brought nothing but trouble to our county.
Mcdaddy

Princeton, WV

#13 Feb 16, 2013
I hear that they found enough explosives to blow up the whole count on the Ark Mountain. aTF aught to be called in.
1 post removed
Junction

Bluefield, WV

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Maybe Tyler is having flashbacks to his WACO days
Josiah

Elgin, TX

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Derek Glasser was only here for a few weeks. He was here to help with an agro-forestry project because of his credentials, and had we known the kind of person he is we would have never let him come. As soon as the police wanted to investigate; everyone here was cooperative and blindsided by the news of Glasser. He is no longer welcome here on Ark Mountain.
Getitright

Bluefield, WV

#17 Feb 20, 2013
And a child was being abused that whole time and no one in your cult knew it or saw signs in the little girl...give me a break. Why is Tyler welcome there he is a felon who worked with David Koresh then ratted everyone out to stay out of jail. You need to rename your community whacko village.
1 post removed
David

Elgin, TX

#19 Feb 23, 2013
David Koresh? that would be crazy ,but that is far from the truth. This place is nowhere near what a cult would be. The girl showed absolutely no signs of being abused. We were indeed blindsided by what has happened.
bikerdude

Bluefield, WV

#20 Feb 23, 2013
David wrote:
David Koresh? that would be crazy ,but that is far from the truth. This place is nowhere near what a cult would be. The girl showed absolutely no signs of being abused. We were indeed blindsided by what has happened.
You folks need to start telling the truth..half the damn county has seen the photo of James Tyler with David Koresh..but then tyler wasn't his name then was it...
blind

Rupert, WV

#21 Feb 23, 2013
David you need to get on with your life and get away from your crazy mother and the rest of them on ark mountain. your being brain washed by your parents.Get a job and leave.
showme

Charleston, WV

#22 Feb 24, 2013
if there is such a picture of james and david koresh.....PLEASE post it!
Rattled

Bluefield, WV

#23 Feb 25, 2013
It was posted on another link that got taken down. It sure as hell looked like him. I'm gonna try and find it on google images and if I do I'll repost it.
rattled

Bluefield, WV

#24 Feb 25, 2013
Here it is...check out dude in front row wearing hat...guess who!
http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/comment...
can do

Bluefield, WV

#25 Feb 25, 2013
David wrote:
David you are a decent person...you should have taken all of your brothers with you when you left and not looked back. Your mother is unstable and Tyler is dangerous. You will ever have a real normal life until you are free of them. Get out before something bad happens. Stand on your own two feet get a job and have a NORMAL life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for NICE place to rent in Summersville... (Feb '10) 1 hr sam aberdeem 52
Randy Key 1 hr Lemasters 15
NCHS basketball 3 hr KJWPB 9
Frontier Internet Service (Jul '15) 4 hr MeJustMe 9
What Become of Chris A Farmer - WWHS 1973 9 hr Classmate 73 4
Double State Benifits for storm damage??? (Jul '12) 9 hr sarah 213
Lawsuit 12 hr brian 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages