sluts in lizemore
lets be honest

Cedar Grove, WV

#1 Jan 14, 2011
theres this one place in lizemore that is getting a reputation and not in a good way guess where?
5 posts removed
Tammie

Ogden, AR

#7 Jan 18, 2011
Tell me where and whos the hoes?I am very interested if you can pervide more info please do..
hunting

Ogden, AR

#8 Jan 19, 2011
I have been looking but havent found them yet clue me in......
env

Princeton, WV

#9 Jan 20, 2011
just go to the little general store in lizemore, you'll find them there..
Jamie

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 20, 2011
Didn't see any of them there,must be up the hollows!!!!
jose

Lerona, WV

#11 Jan 20, 2011
Kari Duncan, Kelly Johnston, Heather Vanmeter, Samantha Young, Brandie Duncan ( pill hoe)
kathy

Rupert, WV

#12 Jan 23, 2011
dont forget about that little slut living up the road from the Little General - Kristy Neal. She like to make it appear that she is all innocent and getting married but we really know what she is.
lover

Ogden, AR

#13 Jan 24, 2011
Dont hate me because I know you really want to fill my shoes,jealousy is a bad disease and all you bitc$s have it bad..
etrade

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2011
yeh that little bitch Brandie has been messing around with samples and micky
Ahh

Bluefield, WV

#15 Jan 29, 2011
Y'alls just wanting to get some for your little virgin shrimp dicks.
dont hate

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 30, 2011
Bobbie everybody know's your crazy find something new to do with your miserable life hunnie
dont hate

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 30, 2011
JOSE whoever you are why don't you grow some balls and put you real name on her toy don't know none of the girls whom your writing about grow up fatty
lets see

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 8, 2011
keep your mouth off of brandie and sam.. just because she helps mickey out at least she can say better for herself than people knockin' him out in hopes of catching a buzz. and brandie don't do shit but sit home so leave her alone. if you want to talk about a pill hoe lets talk about dara stephenson, amy jones, the women who are actually pill whores. dara would straight suck anything or anybody for a fix. tat dumb bitch has robbed so many people it's pathetic.. i think it was her who robbed mickey, she had it all set up. if she was gonna steal she should steal for the house full of kids she has up there drug dealin' for her. people need to run their mouth on the people who do shit.. and keep their mouth off of people who they just hear shit on.
NewsFlash

Charleston, WV

#19 Feb 8, 2011
dont hate wrote:
JOSE whoever you are why don't you grow some balls and put you real name on her toy don't know none of the girls whom your writing about grow up fatty
Why don't YOU grow some balls as well & put YOUR so-called "real name" on here before telling someone else they should.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Volunteer Help 35 min Moving to S Carolina 5
Things are tight right now . Hit nathan or me u... 2 hr trash 13
clendenin’s war on the poor 2 hr Want a bee nobodys 4
Sheriff 2 hr sleazy slimy people 22
srmc 7 hr Howard stern 73
Summersville about to be overrun by pipeliners 8 hr mee 9
Which Candidate in the Primary for Nicholas Cou... 8 hr Sara blan 29

Clay Jobs

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages