bub

Burlington Flats, NY

#1 Sep 20, 2010
is she single?
hottietotrottie

Princeton, WV

#2 Sep 20, 2010
why? she is a skank! ewww, now iffin you want a real woman, that don't do pills and screw everything comin and goin, I suggest you go outside clay. time to think outside the box bub.
brittbrat

Burlington Flats, NY

#3 Sep 20, 2010
hottietotrottie wrote:
why? she is a skank! ewww, now iffin you want a real woman, that don't do pills and screw everything comin and goin, I suggest you go outside clay. time to think outside the box bub.
wtfe... ur prolly just some jelious bitch that got left for her... i think shes awesome. and if u actually knew her ud know what a good person she is. but instead u got to come on here and talk shit just cause no one cares for u!
dave tomas

Morgantown, WV

#4 Sep 22, 2010
sounds like somebody is jelious of her or wants to be her to talk shit about her. harley is not in fact a skank you are #hore *unt *itch *uck off.................
hottietotrottie

Bluefield, WV

#5 Sep 22, 2010
dave tomas wrote:
sounds like somebody is jelious of her or wants to be her to talk shit about her. harley is not in fact a skank you are #hore *unt *itch *uck off..........
she is a worthless ho...sorry if the truth hurts!
bub

Burlington Flats, NY

#6 Sep 23, 2010
to bad that that only matters to one person,and that person seems to be a lil bit jealous and dont know shit about what they are talking about.
Anonymous

Lerona, WV

#7 Sep 24, 2010
She is a great girl. (: I like her. We're cousins, but idk much about her..
brittbrat

Burlington Flats, NY

#8 Sep 26, 2010
bub wrote:
to bad that that only matters to one person,and that person seems to be a lil bit jealous and dont know shit about what they are talking about.
wyeah the truth hurts, thats why ur so pissed off ur all alone...
hottietotrottie

Bluefield, WV

#9 Sep 26, 2010
brittbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
wyeah the truth hurts, thats why ur so pissed off ur all alone...
I ain't seen an adkins yet thats worth a damn. She probably related to andy adkins jr and hes tryin to get in her pants like he did the other kin folk of his.
nevertrustaho

Burlington Flats, NY

#10 Sep 27, 2010
--HOTTIETOTROTTIE-- So you have alot to say about this ms harley adkins, im sure she would love to know your real name, because obviously you are to scared to say it to her face.. have to run on topix and say all this junk about her.
keeter

Princeton, WV

#11 Sep 27, 2010
hey shes not alone in this . maybe if harly would keep it in her pants then people wouldnt talk about her as much
fuckyou

Princeton, WV

#12 Oct 4, 2010
_keeeter_ well it seems like you dont know shit about her either,so if your gonna say something about her you need to get your shit straight, cause it seems that only one person has commened anything bad on here about her ,so what does that tell ya. and just the same for that ms. hottietotrottie bullshit name, i your gonna talk shit then put your real name on here, cause most likely you probably dont even know who the fuck she is, your just agreeing with someone.
1 post removed
youwish

Bluefield, WV

#14 Oct 4, 2010
fyi harley is a slut, not a ho, she gives it away instead of selling it.
TTH

Bluefield, WV

#15 Oct 7, 2010
guess all of harleys supporters (aka just harley herself) ran off when the truth started coming out huh?
3 posts removed
cayla thompson

United States

#19 Dec 1, 2010
nevertrustaho wrote:
--HOTTIETOTROTTIE-- So you have alot to say about this ms harley adkins, im sure she would love to know your real name, because obviously you are to scared to say it to her face.. have to run on topix and say all this junk about her.
. Nah babe nobodys scared of that rack of bones. Crack headed bitch! So since u think everybody is scared of her I know of three girls + me that would gladly face her! Tobie england, sheila waddell, cassey thompson, and cayla thompson reside at dylan heights come to appartment 114. But I'm sure if u relay this message to her she won't show up will she at least not alone cause we don't fight dirty we will all fight her seperate one after another and I'm sure the ass whipin she gets from me ain't gonna get pretty! So come get some harley
Tobie23

Summersville, WV

#20 Dec 2, 2010
Thanks Cayla...I love you girl. Yeah Everyone needs to know the real truth bout Harley. Im tired of my name bein brought up cause she dont have the fuckin balls to come say shit to my face. I was with Andrew Nelson for 3 years. And the crackheaded bitch was with his Cousin Jerry Allen. I caught him cheating on me with her. She was supposed to be my friend...but yeah even tho he says he didnt cheat i know diffrent. 2 weeks after we broke up i found out i was pregnant and the dumb bitch started shit with me. I lost my baby November 3ed. Harley is a whore i dont care what anyone says when u move from one cousin to another in a single nite...Your a nasty bitch. I dont care what people say bout me oppinions are like assholes everybody has one. but u know what if shes gonna talk trash she needs to have the ass to back herself up...so yeah im with Cayla on this one...if shes gonna run her mouth she needs to do it the right way not over the net. And by the way Harley you need to shower....so many of your friends thinks so 2 you nasty bitch!
1 post removed
ErinLee

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Jan 2, 2011
I think it a bout time that everyone grows the f**k up....harley and my brother has been together for a while now they seem to be doing GREAT!!! So everyone needs to leave them alone and stop with all the drama shit!!!!!
Rick

Lerona, WV

#23 Jan 2, 2011
I'd tap dat shit all night biggen
mike

Bluefield, WV

#24 Jan 4, 2011
hello
Boo

New York, NY

#25 Mar 1, 2011
She's pregnant again. Lets see if she can keep this one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Rader 26 min Heres Johnny 3
Trump finally told the truth when he said he wa... 2 hr Trumps fault 3
Summersville Place 10 hr laura 2
Summersville about to be overrun by pipeliners 10 hr Trump 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 11 hr Huhwat 82
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr ScaryClown 4,473
Powell Mountain Goat (Apr '16) 13 hr Bob 14

Clay Jobs

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages