Pervert Bus Driver
SmellyKat

United States

#45 Jul 6, 2010
Ip Chaser wrote:
<quoted text>
Its already been done, see ya around town..smelly Kat!
I believe you have a crush on me!! The joys of internet "lurv" lol! So by you saying "see ya around town" Im assumming that you'll be following me and admiring me from afar?
goldendelicous

United States

#46 Jul 6, 2010
its just wrong to beat down people
ip chaser

Charleston, WV

#47 Jul 6, 2010
SmellyKat wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you have a crush on me!! The joys of internet "lurv" lol! So by you saying "see ya around town" Im assumming that you'll be following me and admiring me from afar?
You'll see! Its all fun and games till someone gets chased up a tree!
Sicko

Clay, WV

#48 Jul 12, 2010
D*mn this is sounding HOT!!! I'm super turned on yall wanna come over!!!!!! Whoooo Hooooo
Clay Girl

Princeton, WV

#49 Jul 13, 2010
First of all I just want to say that I have known Dustin since we were small kids and I would classify him as one of my very best friends. I know him well enough to know that he is one of the most honest, trustworthy guys that I know. I would never feel uncomfortable around him. Anyone that really takes the time to actually get to know him wouldn't. All you people that complain about him would have nothing to say if it was some really hot new teacher at the high school that was hitting on your daughter. Maybe if they dressed like normal kids instead of ten dollar hookers they would not have anything to worry about. My mom would never have let me dress the way these girls are dressing and flaunting their stuff all over the place. If you don't want someone to comment, cover your ass up.
cck

Maysel, WV

#50 Jul 18, 2010
i know he goes to the strip clubs in charleston and tells the dancers that he is a state trooper llol he lives in a fantasy world !
Clay Fireman

Webster Springs, WV

#51 Jul 20, 2010
He always talked about he done Dawn Whiteley, Heather Gray, Lindsey Thomas, and Sandy Hanshaw. I say he did himself.
You R Sick

Princeton, WV

#52 Jul 20, 2010
cck wrote:
i know he goes to the strip clubs in charleston and tells the dancers that he is a state trooper llol he lives in a fantasy world !
the problem is crap like you can get on here and say whatever., You are a low life liar.
You R Wrong

Rupert, WV

#53 Jul 20, 2010
You R Sick wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is crap like you can get on here and say whatever., You are a low life liar.
How do you know that Dustin Fitzwater doesn't do that? Just look at him and listen to him talk. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out he's a pervert who doesn't need to be a bus driver.
Clay Girl

Bluefield, WV

#54 Jul 21, 2010
You R Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that Dustin Fitzwater doesn't do that? Just look at him and listen to him talk. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out he's a pervert who doesn't need to be a bus driver.
I would think you people would be more worried about important things with the school system than nonsense like that. We have alcoholics and meth heads that are teaching our elementary school kids. But I see where your focus is. Slamming a nice guy that doesn't hurt anyone instead of getting worthless teachers out of our schools. How many teachers are big perverts???? I know of a few. Not to mention teachers that are known druggies(Clay Elementary) that no one seems to mind keeping around. Get your priorities straight and leave Dustin alone.
Clay Girl

Bluefield, WV

#55 Jul 21, 2010
Clay Fireman wrote:
He always talked about he done Dawn Whiteley, Heather Gray, Lindsey Thomas, and Sandy Hanshaw. I say he did himself.
You need to get a life yourself. First of all Heather and Dawn are two of his very good friends. He would not talk about them in that way. Second of all, who cares who he talks about? Like you have never talked about girls that way. You people need to get real. Like I said, if it was some really hot guy that was in his exact same position, no one would have a thing to say about it. Everybody would just think that he was some big playboy. Dustin is a nice guy. Probably more of a gentleman than over half the losers and dicks in this county. Including you:) By the way, I am sure these girls would be greatly offended that you put their name on here in reference to something you obviously know nothing about.
nun-ya

Lewisburg, WV

#56 Jul 22, 2010
omg!aaron is my bus driver ugh i know>.<
your really stupid

Lewisburg, WV

#57 Jul 22, 2010
hey clay girl whatever the f*ck your name is . You say its no big deal becuase we have perverted teachers and what not . but yes we do have druggies and alcaholics teaching little kids, and we need to get rid of them ALONG with dustin . he is a prevert i used to ride his bus.and hes not innocent and he needs to be fired before he actually does do somthing . he was watching my friend change on the bus one day that is fucking sick he needs mental help! f*cking pervert! you may not give a damn but we sure as h*ll do
just asking

Lynchburg, VA

#58 Jul 22, 2010
I can't help but wonder why your friend was changing on the bus.
your really stupid wrote:
hey clay girl whatever the f*ck your name is . You say its no big deal becuase we have perverted teachers and what not . but yes we do have druggies and alcaholics teaching little kids, and we need to get rid of them ALONG with dustin . he is a prevert i used to ride his bus.and hes not innocent and he needs to be fired before he actually does do somthing . he was watching my friend change on the bus one day that is fucking sick he needs mental help! f*cking pervert! you may not give a damn but we sure as h*ll do
Clay Girl

Bluefield, WV

#59 Jul 23, 2010
just asking wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD QUESTION!!!!!
Clay Girl

Bluefield, WV

#60 Jul 23, 2010
just asking wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like I said before... Keep your ass covered up and quit dressing like ten dollar sluts and people will have nothing to say or look at. If you dress like a hooker, then you should get treated like one.
lol

Rupert, WV

#61 Jul 23, 2010
Clay Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like I said before... Keep your ass covered up and quit dressing like ten dollar sluts and people will have nothing to say or look at. If you dress like a hooker, then you should get treated like one.
but a bus driver shouldn't treat a kid like one. You're the type of person who has the mentality that if a woman wears provocative clothing she is asking to be raped.
1 post removed
Clay Girl

Princeton, WV

#63 Jul 26, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
but a bus driver shouldn't treat a kid like one. You're the type of person who has the mentality that if a woman wears provocative clothing she is asking to be raped.
A bus driver doesn't treat a kid like one. We are not talking about kids here. We are talking about teenagers that walk around half naked flaunting all their stuff all over the place. No, a woman dressing provocative should not be raped, but she is a WOMAN, not a high school kid that does not need to be dressing like that. A woman should have the mentality to be able to know and choose what is right for her. High school girls need to be taught and shown what is appropriate and what is not. When they get out of school then they should be able to do things on their own. If they are dressing like sluts now, things are only going to get worse later. Dustin will be the least of their worries.
Clay Girl

Princeton, WV

#64 Jul 26, 2010
jack wrote:
If the shoe fits wear it
If you want boned bear it.
Cover up!!
AMEN!!!!!!!!
rdd

Bluefield, WV

#65 Jul 31, 2010
Dustin is a beast.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easiest woman in Clay.? 2 hr taker1 2
Wjo is the long hair man selling dop out of the... 3 hr Roselee 6
RT 39 Drug Dealers (Sep '16) 3 hr Couldbe 77
Aleigha Auxier (Jul '10) 4 hr knowsher 34
Aleigha Auxier 4 hr knowsher 14
whats judy doing today? 4 hr ForReal 4
Poll Is SS Disability a Government handout (Jul '13) 7 hr Nailed it 27

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance