Spanishburg, WV

#3 Aug 26, 2012
bigdog wv wrote:
she is young an dumb and screwing up her life
pumpkin rigde reject!!!!!!!!
missy

Bluefield, WV

#4 Aug 26, 2012
I'm almost postive i figured out who this is and u need to stop.shit stirer.
holli
#5 Aug 26, 2012
better watch, if u don't fall in and get lost, her dopped up theif of a boyfriend will whip ur a$$
now now

Ephrata, PA

#6 Aug 26, 2012
all right guys dont ya think u might wanna give her a break she cant b that bad of a person for real i have seen ur names on every topic on this site u guys and that other sick ass motherf#cker bear bear yall need to get a life and bear bear probably is da worst of all three of u.
s rogers

Spanishburg, WV

#7 Aug 26, 2012
holli wrote:
better watch, if u don't fall in and get lost, her dopped up theif of a boyfriend will whip ur a$$
lay off good kid trying to better her self give her a chance.
missy

Bluefield, WV

#8 Aug 26, 2012
holli is that ur name.For one how do u know u would fall in.have u done her.And for two she's got a good boyfriend now u must be thinking she is still with that dope head theiving Jonathan Bartch but she kicked his ass to the curb back in January and mow she has a man that loves her and will work.And to let u know for the record Nuria hasn't been with that many people.Alot of people r jealous of her because she is beautiful and want to start rumors about her.
holli
#9 Aug 28, 2012
missy wrote:
holli is that ur name.For one how do u know u would fall in.have u done her.And for two she's got a good boyfriend now u must be thinking she is still with that dope head theiving Jonathan Bartch but she kicked his ass to the curb back in January and mow she has a man that loves her and will work.And to let u know for the record Nuria hasn't been with that many people.Alot of people r jealous of her because she is beautiful and want to start rumors about her.
First off Jonathan got rid of her a$$ for screwing around on him. Secondly, I haven't been there but I know several people that has been. Finally, her new boyfriend is a thief and a pot head. He might be working now but it won't last long then he will go back to stealing to meet his drug needs. I know that for a fact because he was just at riteaid with my son, stole some kind of performance pills and then after they seen him on the camera he still tried to blame it on my son. My son wasn't even around him when he was stealing them and didn't have any idea that he was doing it! That and he beats her or at least that is what she tells her family and my son.
now now

Douglas, GA

#10 Aug 28, 2012
yea why cant u guys jus learn to leave her aloan from wat i hear she is a very beutiful and sweet gurl once u get to know her its jus wen a##holes like u guy start on her u see the bad side of her which i dont blame her you all r a## holes get a f#cken life
holli
#11 Aug 28, 2012
yea she's a good girl if u think a slutty, drama queen is a good girl. she brought this on herself by calling everyone when her & levi are fighting (which is all the time) and telling my son and others just how bad he is and about all the stealing and drugs. according to her she isn't even allowed to look at another guy! sounds like a good girl right?
Nuria

Princeton, WV

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Ok first of all thanks aunt missy , Scott & who ever now now is thanks for taking up for me and to the rest of u low life's grow the f*ck up and get a life I'm not a whore and I left jonathan because he didn't treat me right and u guys r just jealous because I'm not a whore and I'm still tight and ur just mad cuz urs is so worn out that u can stick ur kids back up in it and carry them for another 9 months if u want and by the way to holli I know ur really sherry and from the looks of ur records I don't think u have any room to talk about any one .... And for any one that it matters to SLADE is good to me and never puts his hands on me he don't do drugs and he has a good payn job and buys me what ever I want so I guess u could say he takes care of me
Nuria

Princeton, WV

#13 Aug 28, 2012
First of to Aunt Missy , Scott , & who ever now now is thanks for telling the truth and taking up fore me to every one els u don't even know me so grow up get off the drugs and get a life I'm not a wh*re and u guys r just jealous because I'm not a wh*re & mines still tight and urs is so worn out that u culd put ur kids back up thare and carry them for nine more months if u want and to holli I know ur really sherry and from what I've herd I don't think u have the right to talk about any one ....
now now

Douglas, GA

#14 Aug 28, 2012
Nuria wrote:
First of to Aunt Missy , Scott , & who ever now now is thanks for telling the truth and taking up fore me to every one els u don't even know me so grow up get off the drugs and get a life I'm not a wh*re and u guys r just jealous because I'm not a wh*re & mines still tight and urs is so worn out that u culd put ur kids back up thare and carry them for nine more months if u want and to holli I know ur really sherry and from what I've herd I don't think u have the right to talk about any one ....
hey baby gurl i dont personally know u but from ive been told and i ain never heard any thing bad about you so me sayin wat i said your very welcome an if its alright wit u ill send u a friend requst on fb
holli
#15 Aug 29, 2012
You think you got it all figured out don't you? I know who/what you are. If you are so happy with Slade then why do you keep calling my son with your sad stories? i notice you didn't say he wasn't a thief and druggie cause you know that's all he is.

Stop calling my son! he don't want to hear your lies anymore.
E Dennis

Bluefield, WV

#16 Aug 29, 2012
NURIA IS A GOOD KID MY DAUGHTERS WERE TALKED ABOUT WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG THE SAME WAY THEY MADE IT AN SO WILL SHE KISS ALL THERE ASSES GO GIRL
holli

Princeton, WV

#17 Aug 29, 2012
I owe u and slade an apology im very sorry for lying and making up stories i'm just jealous cause i really want to be like you all. i am messed up really bad on drugs and my boy is the same way we need help please pray for us we hang in two run maysel wallback newton blue knob and all local drug dealers my boy and i are stealing and staying where we we can lay our heads please help us i talked to patty and patsy at rite aid and i realize we are the ones with problems we need a home and income and rehab every drug dealers we know needs busted please please help
now now

Douglas, GA

#18 Aug 29, 2012
holli wrote:
I owe u and slade an apology im very sorry for lying and making up stories i'm just jealous cause i really want to be like you all. i am messed up really bad on drugs and my boy is the same way we need help please pray for us we hang in two run maysel wallback newton blue knob and all local drug dealers my boy and i are stealing and staying where we we can lay our heads please help us i talked to patty and patsy at rite aid and i realize we are the ones with problems we need a home and income and rehab every drug dealers we know needs busted please please help
now did i read this right first it was nuria and her bf wer nothing but theiving drug addicts and now ur appologizing and and ura drug adduct an a thief who in the hell got u to change ur mind
1 post removed
holli
#20 Aug 30, 2012
Nice try! We all know the truth so it really don't matter. You said yourself that Levi hits on you, now you are changing your story? Anyone that would screw Kenny Cummings is nasty. It's not too late to change though but I doubt you ever will. Be a good girl and keep your legs and mouth shut!
missy

Athens, WV

#21 Aug 31, 2012
Holli, Let me tell u something right now.It's enough slandering Nuria.U think u know soo much about her.ur wrong.She didn't sleep with Kenny Cummings.He only wish she would have and another thing.She broke it off with that fucking low life Jonathan i know i was there.I took her to Clay.I don't think u where there.Jonathan is the theif and the damn dope head.and he's also a damn cowerd.he'll run his damn mouth but then he doesn't have enough balls to back it.Soumds to me like ur jealous of Nuria and Slade because maybe he wouldn't give ur nasty ass a chance.And he doesn't beat her we r her family and she is arouind us everyday i think we would be the first to know if she was being abused.Slade is a good boy and u need to mind ur own damn business.and quiet picking on kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thoughts about Aquayla Fugate (Mar '16) 20 hr Trap house Train ... 6
Pamela Ramsey Wed SheIsTrash 12
Tyler lafever fugitive wanted in Braxton co Tue Mgy 1
Jordan nicole Tue nutz 4
Marenna Ferrebee Dec 5 Givenitup 5
Rebecca and Tiffany Dec 4 lol 3
Clay Music Thread (May '13) Dec 4 Disturbed 19

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance