Posted in the Clay Forum

Michelle

Bluefield, WV

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Do you think he will be a good one?
Sick of it

Bluefield, WV

#2 Dec 19, 2011
I think we have had enough of him. And of Crackhead boggs. Time for some new blood!!
actually

Belle, WV

#3 Dec 19, 2011
I think he would. It's frustrating for the sheriff or deputy to make the arrest only for a magistrate to let them go because of a name or money. Maybe him being on the other side of the bench would help?
ann

Lerona, WV

#4 Dec 19, 2011
that is bush of bull. randy is the biggest joke that ever was in clay county that worked in law enforcement. randy needs to work at wal-mart carte man.
cecil

Lerona, WV

#5 Dec 19, 2011
clay county does not need the poopy any more. he has calls the tax payer to mush now. so hit the road poopy. it would be nice if he moved out of the county.
Jimmy

Bluefield, WV

#6 Dec 19, 2011
I wonder if the pink panties has any thing to do with his qualifying for the job, after all we did have a couple of queer Presidents.
ann

Lerona, WV

#7 Dec 19, 2011
if anybody votes for poopy they got to have rocks for brains. he has done nothing but screw the county. joke with a capital J.
how about that

Ogden, AR

#8 Dec 27, 2011
I know if slack gets it for sheriff. and randy gets it for magistrate ... look out druggies and thiefs u will go to jail it could only be the best thing for clay county ...
SO TIRED

Rupert, WV

#9 Dec 28, 2011
Nothing will change . This county is corrupt from the top down . Sheriff , deputies , state troopers , cps , magistrates , commissioners , courthouse workers and anyone else that is connected even the county board of ed . The only way this county would get change is if the end of time would come and wipe them and all the dope heads off the face of the earth . They are only going to do what they want to do when it suits them . Forget about the rules forget about the tax payers forget about the people who make up their paycheck we don't matter were just in their way aren't we ....that's just too much for the tax payer to ask for . Heaven forbid they actually do their job the way it's suppose to be done , honest and fair and by the book , but then they'd have to be literate now wouldn't they ?
mad as hell

Princeton, WV

#10 Dec 28, 2011
i agree with so tired, its a shame we have to put with it
Sure of it

Bluefield, WV

#11 Dec 29, 2011
We need new blood all around! And not just relatives of the old blood. Poopy, Crackhead Boggs are at the top of the list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 40 min brittany pierce b... 4,244
Cops payin money for info on bob johnson in Pro... (Mar '17) 21 hr Coming for him 19
Excuse me please Fri Tumbleweed 1
Who drives the Blue Convertible way to fast dow... Fri Sampler 6
Melissa Keiffer Fri Just wondering 1
Dwana Osbourn Thu claygirl1 5
Little jack Sizemore Sep 19 Randy 3

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages