What do you think about Star Kish?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Star Basher, Please.

Greenville, SC

#104 Jun 25, 2012
Look yu perv how about yu leave my friends alone. My name big boy is Kyle. I live in Elkview. I'll give yu my address if yu wanna settle this man to bitch, yu being the bitch. So yu can suck my dick. I think yu need to watch who yu are talking to. I've grown up with Jennifer shes not a hoe and Star is my friend to, so how about yu lay off and go play with yur self, in which I'm sure yu do. Jennifer is a minority yu can go to jail. My brothers a cop. All I have to do is say the word and he's got yur ip address. Then yu can go to jail where yu belong. Then bubba can make yu his bitch when I'm done with yu. I don't know who yu people are but yu need a life and a good ass beating. I can give yu the ass beating, free of charge. If yu can talk to a lady like she's trash then yur obviously nothing but trash. I don't even kno yu and I already don't like yu. If yur big enough to disrespect a lady, yur big enough to get what's coming to yu. I can't wait for yu to reply, because when yu do it's going to the law. That's not a threat it's a promise.
2 posts removed

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#107 Jun 26, 2012
Look "star basher". Your pathetic, for one anyone who knows me knows ii dont do shit like that. Your a pathetic peice of trash, Kyle sweetie you wont have to do ne thing, if this pussy would put his real name on here id take care of this lil bitch myself. Im not one to put up with this bullshit. ii love how people are talkin shit about me on here, when in reality it should be the people who cant put their real names up on here and does not have the courage to speak up to the persons face. they have to hide behind a fake ass name, and a computer. Come on people you wana talk so much shit about me? Say it to my face, trust me.. if you knew me ii would be more respectfull of someone if they had the balls to tell me to my face! Grow The Fuck Up, if this is all you have to do wit you life, bashing me? ii feel loved but why dont you do back to school bc obviously you dont have a job, a life, a high school diploma.. Go do something with your life and stay the fuck outta mine. Orrr, are you goin to be like most people and live off wellfare, food stamps and the state takin care of your ass! Go fall ina hole somewhere, most likly you already have and your so low that is why you get on here and bash me you cnt get ne lower and you have to make yourself feel better :) im sorry that all you have to do in your miserable life is bash people on here. Grow the fuck up and if you wana talk shit dnt say it on a computer !
&& fyi, jenn is a amazing friend and she is not like that.. she is my bestfriend and she has been there and helped me thru alotta shit. She is the same way, you wana talk some mad shit say it to her face ! Now Shut the fuck up and try your hardest not to think about me or jenn :) ii kno its hard not to think about the people you put down just to make you all feel better inside.. But seriousl, come on now people :) Grow the Fuck Up.
-Star Kish<33
1 post removed
star basher

Grayson, KY

#109 Jun 26, 2012
Yea kyle and sweetie thanx for taking real good care of me..... Xo
star basher

Grayson, KY

#110 Jun 26, 2012
Watch ur teeth when ur mouths on my shaft and kyle hunny im in elkview.... I have a great life. Urs is pathetic. This is Stars battle. All u biotches chimed in and got put in check and u dont like it. Boo hoo. Watch ur lil smartass comments and ill keep ur names out my mouth. If not your free game and its hunting season. Fuk u star. Oh yea i have... ALOT
Star Basher, Please.

United States

#111 Jun 26, 2012
All I say is leave jenn alone. Star don't reply to him. He's not gonna stop. Don't give him the time of day and he will stop. Yu kno yur nothing like he says take the high road. Yur above all this.
james allen

United States

#112 Jun 26, 2012
All this is pathedic If your life Is so good why trash talk others. Kyle bro your right jenn is a minority I've done printed all this off. I'm going to the police. Star in taking care of this. Don't worry about it.
mt dew

Smoot, WV

#113 Jun 26, 2012
star i want to give you a go aroundthen i can tell everyone on here just how good you realy are
nobody

Vienna, WV

#114 Jul 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="Star Basher, Please."]Look yu perv how about yu leave my friends alone. My name big boy is Kyle. I live in Elkview. I'll give yu my address if yu wanna settle this man to bitch, yu being the bitch. So yu can suck my dick. I think yu need to watch who yu are talking to. I've grown up with Jennifer shes not a hoe and Star is my friend to, so how about yu lay off and go play with yur self, in which I'm sure yu do. Jennifer is a minority yu can go to jail. My brothers a cop. All I have to do is say the word and he's got yur ip address. Then yu can go to jail where yu belong. Then bubba can make yu his bitch when I'm done with yu. I don't know who yu people are but yu need a life and a good ass beating. I can give yu the ass beating, free of charge. If yu can talk to a lady like she's trash then yur obviously nothing but trash. I don't even kno yu and I already don't like yu. If yur big enough to disrespect a lady, yur big enough to get what's coming to yu. I can't wait for yu to reply, because when yu do it's going to the law. That's not a threat it's a promise.[/QUOTE]

You can't get in trouble just for being mean to a minority. Are you fucking retarded or something? You can barely write one coherent and correctly spelled sentence, EVEN WITH SPELL CHECK. I can't believe this bitch is still making threads about herself and checking up on it every day and shit. This is beyond pathetic. All of you kids need to stop sitting on the damn internet so much and maybe do a little studying instead because all of you are a bunch of stupid dipshits and all that you are doing is publicly embarassing yourselves. Everyone probably thought you little dumbasses were stupid before but now after reading your failed attempts at writing coherent sentences they all KNOW how fucking stupid you are, and that is way worse.
4 posts removed
Kayla Babii

Charleston, WV

#119 Aug 9, 2012
Star, is my boo :) And I've stuck by her through it all. And I can honestly say she's a kick ass person & I love her to death. Keep talkin shit, it don't phase her!! She's my best friend. She is on fact CLEAN & doesn't fuck everyone. She's not fat & she does indeed have some big ole titties Lmfao. Love you star!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#120 Aug 9, 2012
kaylaaa!!(: lol ii love you too boo!! && ikr ii love to see ppl take time outta their day to think about mii :) ii love mi big ole tities lol & ii guess that is from bitchz that have none & they think just bc u have em n you flaunt them it means u fuck everyone. halariousss. txt mi boo :)
hahah

Bluefield, WV

#121 Aug 10, 2012
it seems that star is constantly making enemys everwhere she goes.. Why doesnt anyone like her is she sleeping with all these womens men or what?
2 posts removed
just done her

Ashland, KY

#124 Sep 15, 2012
Bc she a frigging sloppy ho. When ur a skank like her you take what you can get. I think she is moved on to farm animals. And StarBasher is my homeboy. Dont think any of yall wanna mess with that guy. Jus saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who thinks Rowdy Cummings is good looking?? (Dec '10) 12 hr YeaIKnowItAll2 55
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr UTrashy 1,481
Alan Ramsey coke head or not (Oct '10) 20 hr The Truth 16
Judy johnson 20 hr Nasty 3
reward $7,500 Aug 23 Tyler trucking 3
Shooter Aug 19 Curious 1
mommy boy taylor Aug 15 not a loser like you 1

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance