Kayla Cummings
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
MoMoMo

Bluefield, WV

#1 Oct 16, 2010
Anyone else agree that this girl is in desperate need of a makeover? Even worse, she needs to learn to keep her legs closed! Guess when you raise them like that, all tact and morals go out the window!
mooomoomooo

Princeton, WV

#2 Oct 16, 2010
looks like somebody might be a bit jealous, i dont agree kayla is a sweet girl that is very beautiful and btw if your to much a chicken shet to say who you are or better yet go to her face and tell her how you feel lol you know you will get your arse kicked. get back out in the pasture and eat your grass you slob.
get it rite

Princeton, WV

#3 Oct 16, 2010
first of kayla is a very pretty young lady and if u wasnt so jealous of her than u would not be on this immature site seein wat you can get started . grow up and get urself a life.and as far as how she was raised ummm she was raised well can ppl help wat u kids do when they are not with them? tell it to kayla ur self instead of putty ur garbage on here.
Kayla Cummings

Princeton, WV

#4 Oct 16, 2010
Ha, come say it to my face instead of being a chicken sheit.
i knowtoo

Bluefield, WV

#5 Oct 16, 2010
What is she like 16 and already had sex with like 15 or more guys? Ummm, where are her parents? Oh wait, the more babies they have, the more welfare they get. How silly of me to forget!
GET IT RITE

Princeton, WV

#6 Oct 16, 2010
Umm get ur mouth rite ok chicken she has not had sex with 15 guys and her parents are here where is urs??lettin u go on sites trashin ppl cause u are to big chicken to go to there face. grow up and get ur self a life.and for ur info kayla has no kids nor has she been pregnant like others and her mom works and they dont get welfare checks do you?i kno cause im good friends of the family.so get off ur hind end and get on a real site and stop trashin ppl on a pity website that has no moral at all to it .face the fact this site is for chickens!!!![QUOTEwho="i knowtoo"]What is she like 16 and already had sex with like 15 or more guys? Ummm, where are her parents? Oh wait, the more babies they have, the more welfare they get. How silly of me to forget![/QUOTE]
ut oh

Singapore

#7 Oct 16, 2010
come on grow the fck up all of ya
friend

Princeton, WV

#8 Oct 16, 2010
dont say all of you grow up need to tell the one that started it. u kno it gets old how ppl go on this worthless site to trash
ut oh wrote:
come on grow the fck up all of ya
excuse me

Germany

#9 Oct 16, 2010
people who know her know its bs so why even give the person who started it the attention they are looking for
get a life

Princeton, WV

#10 Oct 16, 2010
ok i know who started this or because they do not like kayla they didnt tell me but it was told by another that they had told talking about kayla is why they figured it was that person tell kayla when i see her again i will tell her what was told to me
Dakota Jones

Cedar Grove, WV

#11 Oct 17, 2010
Wow, this s*** makes me laugh. Funny, someone gets jealous of a person, tries to make someone mad by posting some BS on a website where they can't get caught and can't get "payback". This is y I love people. They talk but can never own up to it. You want to start crap with her, you start it with me, and trust me it won't be no f'ing slap on the wrist. If I find out who's trying to start s***, I'll break Ever bone in you, starting with your neck. Simple as that. Too bad you'll never have the balls to tell me who it is. Oh and btw, Kayla has no kids, she hasn't been with fifteen people. I would know, and I do. The only baby there is Jasmine, and no it's not Kaylas. It's her moms. You want to start something, I'll end it. All u have to do is grow some balls. That's a promise.:)
i knowtoo

Bluefield, WV

#12 Oct 17, 2010
Dakota Jones wrote:
Wow, this s*** makes me laugh. Funny, someone gets jealous of a person, tries to make someone mad by posting some BS on a website where they can't get caught and can't get "payback". This is y I love people. They talk but can never own up to it. You want to start crap with her, you start it with me, and trust me it won't be no f'ing slap on the wrist. If I find out who's trying to start s***, I'll break Ever bone in you, starting with your neck. Simple as that. Too bad you'll never have the balls to tell me who it is. Oh and btw, Kayla has no kids, she hasn't been with fifteen people. I would know, and I do. The only baby there is Jasmine, and no it's not Kaylas. It's her moms. You want to start something, I'll end it. All u have to do is grow some balls. That's a promise.:)
you are just the f*ck of the moment, next week it will be someone else. not jealous either, disgusted is more like it. people like that are sick.
MISS RITA

Spanishburg, WV

#13 Oct 17, 2010
MoMoMo wrote:
Anyone else agree that this girl is in desperate need of a makeover? Even worse, she needs to learn to keep her legs closed! Guess when you raise them like that, all tact and morals go out the window!
HEY MO MO EVER WHO U R PUT YOUR REAL NAME ON HERE.NO SHE ISNT IN DESPERATE NEED OF A MAKE OVER SHE IS A VERY PRETTY GIRL U R JUST JEALOUS OF HER DONT HATE HER CAUSE SHE IS BETTERE AND PRETTIER THAN U MOMO FAR AS WHAT SHE DOES THATS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS AND HER RASING LETS NOT GO THERE U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER RAISING SO GET A LIFE MO MO
MISS RITA

Spanishburg, WV

#14 Oct 17, 2010
mooomoomooo wrote:
looks like somebody might be a bit jealous, i dont agree kayla is a sweet girl that is very beautiful and btw if your to much a chicken shet to say who you are or better yet go to her face and tell her how you feel lol you know you will get your arse kicked. get back out in the pasture and eat your grass you slob.
THIS IS SO TRUE YES MO MO IS A CHICKEN SH** or mo mo would tell kayla that to her face
Getalife

Cedar Grove, WV

#15 Oct 17, 2010
i knowtoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just the f*ck of the moment, next week it will be someone else. not jealous either, disgusted is more like it. people like that are sick.
no one knows if ur trying to threat Dakota or what. Learn not to leave out words.
MISS RITA

Spanishburg, WV

#16 Oct 17, 2010
i knowtoo wrote:
<quoted text>
YES U R JEALOUS OF HER OR U WOULDNT BE PUTTING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DONT BELONG.
Kayla Cummings x3

Princeton, WV

#17 Oct 17, 2010
friend wrote:
dont say all of you grow up need to tell the one that started it. u kno it gets old how ppl go on this worthless site to trash<quoted text>
I know, It's pretty childish. They are sittin' here putting all kinds of lies on here to make themselves look big. Well, I have news for them .. everyone knows [Even the people who agree with this bitch] that none of this is true.(:
MISS RITA

Spanishburg, WV

#18 Oct 17, 2010
i knowtoo wrote:
What is she like 16 and already had sex with like 15 or more guys? Ummm, where are her parents? Oh wait, the more babies they have, the more welfare they get. How silly of me to forget!
AS FAR AS KAYLA HAVING SEX WITH 15 GUYS NO SHE HASNT U NEED TO QUIT LIEING ON HER AND FAR AS HER PARENTS THEY R WITH HER.AND FAR AS THE WELFARE U DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT KAYLA OR HER FAMILY OR YOU WOULD KNOW THEY DONT GET WELFARE.SO QUIT HATTING KAYLA CAUSE SHE IS SO MUCH PRETTIER THAN U R AND A BETTER PERSON THEN U WILL EVER BE..........AND GROW SOME BALLS AND PUT YOUR REAL NAME ON HERE
Dakota Jones

Cedar Grove, WV

#19 Oct 17, 2010
i knowtoo wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like someones trying to start with me, but ofcourse anonymously. Good try.
MISS RITA

Spanishburg, WV

#20 Oct 17, 2010
Getalife wrote:
<quoted text>
no one knows if ur trying to threat Dakota or what. Learn not to leave out words.
HELL KEEP OFF THE METH MORON U AMKE NO SENCE AT ALL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dwana Murphy 2 hr Nos 20
Definition of virgin in clay county 5 hr Serious 3
Business Boom in Clay 5 hr Debbie 4
eden taylor butterface Sat Steve 2
roma salisbury (Oct '15) Sat Tammy Davis 6
Ark Mountain (Jan '13) Sat Curious 172
Another murder in clay county May 18 The truth 5

Clay Jobs

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages