What's everyone's thoughts on amber roush,Stanley,drake?

Posted in the Clay Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Someone who knows

Bronx, NY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Not sure what name she goes by but that's three of them. What's everyone's opinions?
wtf

Pine Grove, WV

#2 Nov 13, 2012
only thing i can say for her is TRASH is all she will ever be and i hope she never comes back too clay jackie is so much beter off with out that thing
Someone who knows

Bronx, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
I agree she is trash. But from what I have heard she is living on pumpkin ridge and married to glenn drake dude.
I agree

Bronx, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
I totally agree she is trash! She goes by drake now. She uses her kids to stay out of jail she doesnt want anything to do with them unless it benifits her. All of them deserves to be with there fathers. She doesnt even deserve them. She is a waste of air. She is supposed to be prego but has been parting an doing pills. Has been seen at the clendenin bar with her husband glen. He isnt any better then she is collects a retard check an works under the table. There all no good!
1 post removed
old friend

Princeton, WV

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Ihave new her for years!I know her well and all of u have it right. i know she just wants her kids to stay out of troble. She has been see more then once with other men why has been will glenn i think his name is. If you are friends with her please STAY AWAY!! She will tare your family apart. Its hard to belive she has not been run up in her lies. She puts things in your head and she starts troble. Most of the time i get on here to tlook at wants going on in clay and i seen her name so i had to call her out. She looks good at first but wait and see. it will all come out.
truthfully

Rupert, WV

#7 Nov 27, 2012
can you say toothless skank ho...hahaha i feel sorry for her kids..she will try like hell to tear your family apart as well she will never step foot back in Ivydale I tell ya...
lol

Princeton, WV

#8 Dec 12, 2012
she must be doing something right to have ignorant people getting on topix to trash her
Haha

Bronx, NY

#9 Jan 11, 2013
She does to something right with her snagged teeth and her the open sign between her legs. She will give it up to anyone just read her myspace she will screw Nyone for beer
1 post removed
Beth

Oxford, MI

#11 Feb 1, 2013
I didnt want to post on this but it makes me sick hearing so much about her. Amber is my cousin I am also married to her X husband Philip. I really thought Amber was getting her life together and living right by god. I raised her daughters for almost two years when she was hitting rock bottom. I really hoped for her kids sake that amber was getting her life together. I loved her kids as if they were my own kids when someone asked me how many kids i had i always said 3 (I have a son of my own) plus her two daughters. Some things happened that Amber was aware of happening and she got her daughters taken from her and they came to live with thier father and I. We agreed to let her see the children every week for a hour at a DHHR office. We made sure we brought them so they could see thier mother.WE DID NOT have to agree for her to see them. If she was willing to get her life together we were willing to let her see her kids.(I believe a child should always have their mother and father). I didnt have to raise her children as if they were mine but I chose too. WHY??? Because I loved them. I never tried taking her place the kids knew they had a mommy and a step mommy but me being the one who raised them brushed thier hair everynight did thier homework with them every day fed them every day and did everything with them i had to be a mommy figure in their life. I never imagined Amber doing something so low. But she took the girls from us tearing up our family when they have never lived with her. She made alot of false accusations about me almost getting my son taken from me. Which luckily my son was never taken from me and Child protective services cleared everything and dropped everything and closed the case. My husband our son and I have not seen the kids in almost 6 months and thats not right their father has never had to go more then a week without seeing them and that would be the every other week they would be with her visitng my son is 2 years old thats all he has ever known was being with them non stop how do you explain to a 2 year old that his sissys wasnt home when he would go in thier bedrooms looking for them or looking at pictures asking for them. if something was to happen and i couldnt care for my son i would have been thankful that someone stepped up and raised him and took care of him. For someone to go as low to making false statement about someone and causing them so much pain is horrible. For her kids never had to lived with her only going with her every other week and then once they got in school they lived with their father and just had visits with her. Im sure has hurt and messed with her kids more then anything taking them from the family they was used to. Im not gonna be like everyone else calling her names and whatever else because im not gonna stoop to that level and make myself look like a complete idiot. But i will speak the truth and if anyone has something to say about that i have plenty of papers to back up everything that i say and you are more than welcome to see it. I just hope that the girls are being taken care of untill we get to bring them home where they belong.
oh my

Bluefield, WV

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Beth wrote:
I didnt want to post on this but it makes me sick hearing so much about her. Amber is my cousin I am also married to her X husband Philip. I really thought Amber was getting her life together and living right by god. I raised her daughters for almost two years when she was hitting rock bottom. I really hoped for her kids sake that amber was getting her life together. I loved her kids as if they were my own kids when someone asked me how many kids i had i always said 3 (I have a son of my own) plus her two daughters. Some things happened that Amber was aware of happening and she got her daughters taken from her and they came to live with thier father and I. We agreed to let her see the children every week for a hour at a DHHR office. We made sure we brought them so they could see thier mother.WE DID NOT have to agree for her to see them. If she was willing to get her life together we were willing to let her see her kids.(I believe a child should always have their mother and father). I didnt have to raise her children as if they were mine but I chose too. WHY??? Because I loved them. I never tried taking her place the kids knew they had a mommy and a step mommy but me being the one who raised them brushed thier hair everynight did thier homework with them every day fed them every day and did everything with them i had to be a mommy figure in their life. I never imagined Amber doing something so low. But she took the girls from us tearing up our family when they have never lived with her. She made alot of false accusations about me almost getting my son taken from me. Which luckily my son was never taken from me and Child protective services cleared everything and dropped everything and closed the case. My husband our son and I have not seen the kids in almost 6 months and thats not right their father has never had to go more then a week without seeing them and that would be the every other week they would be with her visitng my son is 2 years old thats all he has ever known was being with them non stop how do you explain to a 2 year old that his sissys wasnt home when he would go in thier bedrooms looking for them or looking at pictures asking for them. if something was to happen and i couldnt care for my son i would have been thankful that someone stepped up and raised him and took care of him. For someone to go as low to making false statement about someone and causing them so much pain is horrible. For her kids never had to lived with her only going with her every other week and then once they got in school they lived with their father and just had visits with her. Im sure has hurt and messed with her kids more then anything taking them from the family they was used to. Im not gonna be like everyone else calling her names and whatever else because im not gonna stoop to that level and make myself look like a complete idiot. But i will speak the truth and if anyone has something to say about that i have plenty of papers to back up everything that i say and you are more than welcome to see it. I just hope that the girls are being taken care of untill we get to bring them home where they belong.
I believe everything you said about Amber ,she is married to glenn drake and he took his kids from his ex wife and amber got hers all it is for thier checks they get from them>Where they live isnt a good ;place they fight out thier alot Id get my girls from there..........4979
Knows enough

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Haha. Straight skank, gang banged by 5 guys at the bluecreek bar, couldn't drink the image out of my mind
1 post removed
Lol

Bluefield, WV

#15 Feb 2, 2013
U speak so ill of amber but your her cousin an u r with her ex husband???? U are just as low an nasty
Knows enough

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Lmao wrote:
I agree knows enough she has always slept around n will always sleep around just like she is now Glenns family thinks she is a saint when none of them actually know the truth bout her I'd be surprised if that baby she is pregnant with is actually even Glenns she cheated on him she has never been faithful to any man shes been with. Every 1 of her kids belong to different men none have the same dads. It's pretty sick shed sleep around so much. I'd be scared of catching something from her
..........Don't really know about him or his family, but her and her sister are both nasty sluts. I wouldn't f**k either one with somebody else's dick..
Beth

Alexandria, VA

#17 Feb 2, 2013
I don't think I was speaking so ill of amber. Yes I am her cousin and yes I am with her x husband i am married to him. But for one they had been separated for a few years before him and I got together and we have been together for several years already. I never even knew him before we got together. I'm not close with the roush side of my family. Also if I was low I would have put all her dirty laundry out here for everyone to see but I didn't. I didn't come on here cussing her and calling her a bunch of horrible things I came on here and spoke my mind and the truth. I as a mother would want what was in the best Intrest of my child/children. I hope that she can become a better person/mother. I wouldn't want anything better for her kids sake. I myself have no hard feelings towards amber she done what she did its over with she was the one who made herself look bad by making up lies and putting things in her innocent babies heads. The way I look at it is I'm an adult and its not worth arguing over because well I'm not going anywhere so therefore she and I have to deal with each other untill the children turn 18. So we can agree to disagree on things and be there for the kids like a parent/step parent is supposed to be. Oh and btw sweetie I'm far from being dirty I shower brush my teeth and wear clean cloths and don't spread my legs for every Tom dick n Harry. I have a husband and I'm completely faithful. So nice try!!! Thanks for takin the time out of your day to put your input somewhere that it was not needed an on something you have no idea about because if you knew anything about anything and i dont know if you are a parent or not but if u are and if your any kind of parent then you'd know that putting things in a child's head is low.
LMFAO

Smoot, WV

#18 Feb 5, 2013
I cant stand the ho...and i went to school with her she is nasty and a trouble maker....hoooooohooooooooo
Stephanie

Princeton, WV

#19 Feb 5, 2013
I agree with everybody she ruined my life,slept with my daughters dad let her ex rape her daughter nd stole EVERYTHANG she got I mean I used to run around with her nd ppl has ther own opinions about me but I have never did half the stuff she did nd as for her nd her kids she is a good mom I've seen that but then drugs took over and she fell apart same with her sister I mean she has 6 kids nd has none of them nd bringing another one in this world smh!! They will never do right all they want is the attition from every guy they can get nd as for std she's had the clap I kno for a FACT!!! She will never be nothing and never do nothing with ther life nd especially on that ridge ther is nothing but drugs fighting and METH that goes around up there!!!
resident

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 6, 2013
roush family. most are drug abusers, in jail, lost their kids great family to avoid.
pipeliners wife 6 years

Murrysville, PA

#21 Feb 6, 2013
Not ALL Roushs are like that. But some are
Stephanie

Newton, WV

#22 Feb 6, 2013
No but heather nd amber gave the roushs a bad name
nope

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 7, 2013
i dont see how heater and amber give the roushes a bad name. the roushes have had a bad name for alot of years, heater amber and the children are products of their parents

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Parsons...how many drugs is she on? 5 hr lurker 7
Bobby Duffield 11 hr hillbilly 1
What happened in Big Otter last nite? 11 hr lostindasticks26 2
wat do u really think of adam cantrell (Dec '10) Fri viper 3
Allena Salisbury "Canfield"? Fri XxlovexX 1
theresa legg Fri Greg 23
Shellie Tanner, old friend from high school. an... Apr 23 oldfriend 4
More from around the web

Clay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE