Whats the deal with Isaac Murphy & Sh...

Whats the deal with Isaac Murphy & Shaina Wyant ? Just Wondering .

Posted in the Clay Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering_

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 6, 2012
?
watchineverythin g

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Feb 7, 2012
He's a rat
isaac

Bluefield, WV

#3 Feb 7, 2012
yea i am, you wasnt there what do you know? Ask my cuz ZA he will tell you the dustin hymes said the bs not me, get ur facts straight. Im not that ignorant
watchineverythin g

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Feb 7, 2012
you are a big rat you and him should have took what was coming to you for being so dumb as to shoot at a truck dumbass
friend

Bluefield, WV

#5 Feb 7, 2012
You need to grow up and mind your own business.It's so easy to start a topix about someone. Why dont you tell who you are and we will start one about you.Isaac I wouldn't give these dumb a$$es the satisfaction of bothering you.
watchineverythin g

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Feb 7, 2012
friend wrote:
You need to grow up and mind your own business.It's so easy to start a topix about someone. Why dont you tell who you are and we will start one about you.Isaac I wouldn't give these dumb a$$es the satisfaction of bothering you.
how dumb is it to think a truck is a deer is a retard
-Shaina

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 7, 2012
I think people need to mind their business, and leave people alone! Kay thanks ;)
friend

Montcalm, WV

#8 Feb 7, 2012
watchineverything wrote:
<quoted text>how dumb is it to think a truck is a deer is a retard
Who cares it's none of your business. Go back to your boring life and stay out of his.
-Shaina

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 7, 2012
Uhm, I dont talk to the low life anymore . So go somewhere ..
;)
-Jessica

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 7, 2012
Agreed, Shaina's right. People do need to mind their own business and stop worrying about others. All you people are, are nosey F**** anyways. Theres rats and & dumb D****.
dont worry about it

Rock, WV

#11 Feb 8, 2012
hello i need to say something it was a car thay was doped up and ran like little bitches it was a blue car in the middle of the dame road how can u tell me that shotting it was a mistake i think it needs took to another court out of clay then mabe thay will get to spend time for it
dont worry about it

Bluefield, WV

#12 Feb 10, 2012
does any one know if thay charged him yet becouse i want to be there just aint heard nothing yet
eww

Itmann, WV

#13 Feb 10, 2012
Isaac is no good and who would want to get with him!
serria

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 11, 2012
i think everyone needs to stop running their mouths for one i aint got a problem with isaac or dustin and shainas my sister but their aint nothin a rong with isaac he's just like every one of you and some of yall need to confess and put your names on here you pussys!!!
dont worry about it

Bluefield, WV

#15 Feb 11, 2012
well i aint a puss and i am some of the family the dumb little basterds shot at so u need to get ur shit strait i think he needs so time with bubba behind bares well just i am going to see what we can do about getting this pushed so he will serve time for it he could and almost did kill one of thos boys
true

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Feb 11, 2012
He shouldn't be diffrent than anyone else he deserves to get in as much trouble as dustin!
dont worry about it

Bluefield, WV

#17 Feb 12, 2012
ur right thay all need a good ass kicking and i will bet if the law around here lets them off with it then ?
dont worry about it

Bluefield, WV

#18 Feb 12, 2012
that shows u what kind of law we got thay can almost kill some one and rat there way out of it only in clay but u let some one that works every day do that thay will hang them
watchineverythin g

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Feb 12, 2012
they have aready ratted their way out of it
this is just to funny-

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 12, 2012
LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr YIM 1,291
Screw A Veteran This Weekend 3 hr Lt Dan 25
srmc is a joke 9 hr Wonder 32
More Coalminer Layoffs Sun Clinton2016 14
Give us your best poem (Sep '11) Sun Fred Bob Johnson III 2
donna boggs with nicholas co cps and linda call... (Aug '15) Sun the necessary evil 12
anyone know april evans (Jan '12) Sat Patrick 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages