Posted in the Clay Forum

know

Lerona, WV

#1 Aug 27, 2009
need to know
xxxx

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2009
What do you want to know about him? I went to school with him and grew up near him.
lol

Lerona, WV

#3 Sep 1, 2009
xxxx wrote:
What do you want to know about him? I went to school with him and grew up near him.
anything an everything I hear he has alot of girl friends
xxxx

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2009
Are you wanting to date him? or just find out dirt?
friend

Lerona, WV

#5 Sep 2, 2009
xxxx wrote:
Are you wanting to date him? or just find out dirt?
well a little of both and it want be my first love ya eric
who

Oakvale, WV

#6 Sep 11, 2009
I hear he's with a really nice girl and has a baby now.
jordan

Bluefield, WV

#7 Jul 8, 2010
yea he does have a kid and he says he is happy with her....
brothersfromanot hermother

Princeton, WV

#8 Aug 2, 2010
eric is my boy he use to have a wild side and we got into some shit, but he has growed up and jstraightened up alot, he's a good guy,
1 post removed

Since: Sep 10

Bluefield, WV

#10 Sep 1, 2010
i love eric hamrick!!!
Webster girl

Rupert, WV

#11 Apr 21, 2011
Ya he's grown up and now is having another kid... And getting married in a couple months....
eric cousin in cowen

Summersville, WV

#12 May 24, 2011
eric is a good guy and congradulations on another baby , and yes eric does have a woman and is happy ,he finally moved out of cowen [you lucky dog ,still wish i was back home , now do u know who this is?lol] back in clay county and i hear is doing very good happy for u eric and your family/////
1 post removed
lmao

Rupert, WV

#14 Mar 26, 2012
eric is a dope head for one, a cheater on his so called wife ( every chance he gets) and has people pee for him so he can pass drug tests. he can stay clean off drugs for more than two days and his old lady is worse off than that. those poor poor kids. their house id nasty dirty and their two year old still drinks pormula because the mother is too lazy to cook or clean. its a really disgusting situation.
anyone

Lerona, WV

#15 Aug 26, 2012
well i do know one thing the last post is from vesta clark? and if you really know them and they like you ?(Eric and Katie) then you truly see them instead of just running your mounth about them ? after listing to other people and getting that information thats not even true in the first place? so if you are truff enough to run you mouth about them ? then put your name!
now now

Ephrata, PA

#16 Aug 26, 2012
anyone wrote:
well i do know one thing the last post is from vesta clark? and if you really know them and they like you ?(Eric and Katie) then you truly see them instead of just running your mounth about them ? after listing to other people and getting that information thats not even true in the first place? so if you are truff enough to run you mouth about them ? then put your name!
hey went to school wit eric yea im not going to lie eric used to get in alot of bad stuff he even used to be nothin but a piece of shit but i havent seen him in a long time everyone can change and from wat iv heard he has everyone has ther past and everyine grows up and changes fir the better and i think he has and hes a good guy leave ppl past in the past start living in the present and leave peoples past out of it
Honey

Sylvania, GA

#17 Sep 4, 2012
I do know he has 2 beautiful little boys that got taken from them from CPS. Don't know why.
yo momma

Bluefield, WV

#18 Sep 20, 2012
he'z in jail again such a great guy right? no...hez a picece of shit lolz
vesta

Bluefield, WV

#19 Sep 23, 2012
anyone wrote:
actually no, i didnt post that and apparently im not the only one who thinks that. and sorry but that information is true. if your so big and bad then put your name.-_-
Charles Hamrick

Athens, WV

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Vesta is tough enough trust me,she told katie to her face how it was.If vesta posted that she would admit it. Theres a lot of people that know that same info not just vesta.Give it a break people..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan nicole 4 hr nutz 6
RT 39 Drug Dealers 4 hr Sammy 56
News Nicholas County superintendent recommends conso... 11 hr Sadsack 138
I think im being poisoned (Jul '13) 11 hr Map1983 119
Mayor Bob Baber Is A Crybaby 11 hr cheese with the wine 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Native 3,993
Kendra Truman 20 hr Kendranicole89 3

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance