Shellie Tanner
Nebo Hollow united state

AOL

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Heard shes got her a sugar daddy that supplies her habits now
riderherrail

AOL

#2 Dec 8, 2012
yeh they say shes laying low think shes in some trouble something about harrassing phone calls, they say the charges are pretty bad
Friend

Bluefield, WV

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Shes a really sweet girl, that changed her ways, and got a real man too take care of her, the best thing she done was get rid of steve goodwin, she worked and took care of his children and all he ever done was whore around and blow her money.. so what if she has a sugar daddy can u say jealous much...
never cared much

Bluefield, WV

#4 Dec 9, 2012
To be honest, never cared much for her. She is like butter on a butcherknife. You know, she smoothes it on to your face. Then behind your back she'll bury the knife all the way to the handle. Something is off with her. Heard a lot of s*it about how she done her ex and those poor babies. Who gives kids sniffle medicine to get them to sleep, so she and her man can take a midday nap. That is one of the most f***ed - up things I have heard. What the f#ck is wrong with someone like that? I was also told that this happened quite frequently.(by someone who lived very close to her and the hubby) Someone who does that kinda sh!t doesn't need to be caring for any kids!!!!!!!! That would be abuse if you check with a cps caseworker.........
cousin-ohio

AOL

#5 Dec 18, 2012
I couldn`t believe it, but over the weekend found out she was also giving the drugs to her step- daughters friend. That didn`t go over very good with her the girls MOMMA. Another one added for the cps to investigate. An4364
Cletus

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 18, 2012
never cared much wrote:
To be honest, never cared much for her. She is like butter on a butcherknife. You know, she smoothes it on to your face. Then behind your back she'll bury the knife all the way to the handle. Something is off with her. Heard a lot of s*it about how she done her ex and those poor babies. Who gives kids sniffle medicine to get them to sleep, so she and her man can take a midday nap. That is one of the most f***ed - up things I have heard. What the f#ck is wrong with someone like that? I was also told that this happened quite frequently.(by someone who lived very close to her and the hubby) Someone who does that kinda sh!t doesn't need to be caring for any kids!!!!!!!! That would be abuse if you check with a cps caseworker.........
What's wrong with a booty call in the middle of the day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riddle me this-riddle me that 2 hr Firey ice 1
Alan Ramsey coke head or not (Oct '10) 4 hr The Truth 16
Judy johnson 4 hr Nasty 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,480
reward $7,500 Aug 23 Tyler trucking 3
Shooter Aug 19 Curious 1
mommy boy taylor Aug 15 not a loser like you 1

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance