Trooper Workman
Crickett

Man, WV

#1 Sep 9, 2012
did he play football in high school as well as baseball? if so, what position. I believe my son played against him. thanks in advance....
Wow

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 10, 2012
He played football, baseball, and basketball. Several positions I believe in football I think running back, receiver, mabey some qb, and kicker
viewer

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 11, 2012
I know that Trooper Workman was an organ donor. Even in death, he continues to help other. That is a true hero. At his memorial, it was mentioned that a few of his organs were helping others. It mentioned his liver and I don't remember what other organs, but it did not mention his heart, lungs, etc that one normally thinks about when you hear about organ donation. Please don't take this posting in a negative way. This is totally out of respect for him. I just don't understand why the memorial would mention the liver and not mention his heart. Whoever received his heart would definitely be a fortunate person. I hope, since he was an organ donor, that all of his organs were able to find a recipient and that everything went successful. RIP Trooper Eric Workman. You are truly a hero, in life and death.
MrsMe

Athens, WV

#4 Sep 11, 2012
viewer wrote:
I know that Trooper Workman was an organ donor. Even in death, he continues to help other. That is a true hero. At his memorial, it was mentioned that a few of his organs were helping others. It mentioned his liver and I don't remember what other organs, but it did not mention his heart, lungs, etc that one normally thinks about when you hear about organ donation. Please don't take this posting in a negative way. This is totally out of respect for him. I just don't understand why the memorial would mention the liver and not mention his heart. Whoever received his heart would definitely be a fortunate person. I hope, since he was an organ donor, that all of his organs were able to find a recipient and that everything went successful. RIP Trooper Eric Workman. You are truly a hero, in life and death.
amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Srmc er 6 hr Doc 3
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 7 hr Judgment Day Watc... 2,364
Hillary for President! 9 hr 304redneck 47
to cheat or not to cheat 19 hr Yeah Screw it 11
News Multiple fatalities reported in West Virginia f... Fri Jvd!th 1
Poll Where are the worst drug dens in Clay County? (Jun '15) Fri lowlifes 14
jedediah mccutcheon Thu Friend 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages