Dan Dotson, Assistant Prosecutor

Dan Dotson, Assistant Prosecutor

Posted in the Clay Forum

hotrod

Moatsville, WV

#1 Jan 26, 2012
What kind of job is Dan Dotson as Assistant Prosecutor in Clay Co. He has filed to run for Braxton Co. Prosecutor. When he was Assistant Prosecutor here previously he wasn't liked very well and I heard he had been in trouble for Domestic Violence. Just wondering how he is doing in Clay County.
just me

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jan 27, 2012
Mr. Dotson is an arrogant jerk. Thrives on his power trip of be Assistant Pros. lets the real criminals go and tries to make an example of a select few.

Google his name. he HAS been in trouble for domestic violence and HAS been jail. You would think that he would have some kindness for some that have a little screw up in their life since he himself wasn't immune to a little screw up. But that's not the case. He seems bent on proving that he beat the system and is more arrogant than ever. His ex refused to testify and all his charges went away.

IMO, you guys can have him back. We don't need him. lol In all honesty, he needs rehab and NOT a public office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shafer pre owned 58 min elkriverchick5 18
Cristian frame 2 hr Abc12 2
Kendra Truman 5 hr Kendranicole89 3
Joseph Hypes 6 hr dime bag 2
Leash Law (Feb '10) 9 hr Integrity 10
What do you think of whitney nelson? (Dec '10) 20 hr Lol 11
CC Assessor Jeep Feb 25 cynthia 3

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance