sillygal

Elkview, WV

#1 Nov 5, 2010
Johnny Morris indicted for drugs. WHOOOOO HOOOOOO hope he goes to jail this time.
concerned

Spanishburg, WV

#2 Nov 5, 2010
Soo what, I just heard Jamie Morris is a free man again. Smells like a rat to me.
1 post removed
Jamies friend

Maysel, WV

#4 Nov 5, 2010
concerned wrote:
Soo what, I just heard Jamie Morris is a free man again. Smells like a rat to me.
GOOD IT'S ABOUT TIME CAUSE I DO LIKE JAMIe
1 post removed
pissed offt

Princeton, WV

#6 Nov 5, 2010
trina morris took my cat carrier 4 months ago and she wont bring it back.she says her son has it and keeps lying aboutit.so trever if u are reading this please.........bring my cat carrier your MOM same as stole it.she also owes me 400.oo and refuses to pay.i could tell u things that would stand your hair on end about your mom.but we will wait and see if she gives my stuff back.she stayed in my house i gave her clothes 2 wear and she STOLE from me trina u should make amends.trina i hate 2 involve your son BUT u did say he was the 1 who wont give it back.u are a good boy so do the right thing.if not made right more 2 come.trina please no more threating phone calls im recording them.
Doc

Bluefield, WV

#7 Nov 6, 2010
Dont know who u r but u r a low life to involve a child in a bunch of sh*t like this shame on u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr ejlester21 3,991
Pamela Ramsey Taylor 20 hr Omg 8
Ethan Moore Tue omg 7
Jeremy Salisbury?? (Oct '15) Tue Stupid people 13
What's up with ol stinkin linkin Mon Miss123 1
Jordan nicole Feb 19 Sheishot 5
melinda sizemore Feb 18 Laryjim 1

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance