sillygal

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Johnny Morris indicted for drugs. WHOOOOO HOOOOOO hope he goes to jail this time.
concerned

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Soo what, I just heard Jamie Morris is a free man again. Smells like a rat to me.
1 post removed
Jamies friend

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

concerned wrote:
Soo what, I just heard Jamie Morris is a free man again. Smells like a rat to me.
GOOD IT'S ABOUT TIME CAUSE I DO LIKE JAMIe
1 post removed
pissed offt

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

trina morris took my cat carrier 4 months ago and she wont bring it back.she says her son has it and keeps lying aboutit.so trever if u are reading this please.........bring my cat carrier your MOM same as stole it.she also owes me 400.oo and refuses to pay.i could tell u things that would stand your hair on end about your mom.but we will wait and see if she gives my stuff back.she stayed in my house i gave her clothes 2 wear and she STOLE from me trina u should make amends.trina i hate 2 involve your son BUT u did say he was the 1 who wont give it back.u are a good boy so do the right thing.if not made right more 2 come.trina please no more threating phone calls im recording them.
Doc

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Dont know who u r but u r a low life to involve a child in a bunch of sh*t like this shame on u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Clay Forum right now

Search the Clay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min John 44,103
Joshua Taylor 1 hr David 9
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 1 hr jimmy love found raped 3,909
Dogs on interstate at Wallback 2 hr lol 3
stolen car Wed Harvey 2
cps in clay make up rules as they go (Sep '10) Tue are u sure 127
Clay Music Thread (May '13) Tue Musikologist 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clay Jobs

•••
•••
•••