Will be missed
CLay county high

Danielson, CT

#1 Apr 19, 2013
R.I.P Ron Sirk!
Seventies Grad

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Mr.Sirk was one of my teachers in high school.I remember he was always laughing about something.He will always be remembered as one of the good guys...BECAUSE HE WAS...
forreal

Clay, WV

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Ron was an amazing person. Clay lost a great one. R.I.P. coach.
Can you remember

Oakvale, WV

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Not so long ago Andy Waddell was calling droopy drawrs and saying he needed out of there along with a few other on the coach staff. RIP Ron.
1 post removed
Shaking My Head

Rock, WV

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Shut up! Don't be expressing your condolences for some elderly man, when not one of you started a topic expressing any condolences for the people murdered and injured at the Boston Marathon. Sounds like you people only care about your own and not about others who lives were affected by amateur terrorist attacks.
wow

Danville, WV

#7 Apr 20, 2013
Shaking My Head wrote:
Shut up! Don't be expressing your condolences for some elderly man, when not one of you started a topic expressing any condolences for the people murdered and injured at the Boston Marathon. Sounds like you people only care about your own and not about others who lives were affected by amateur terrorist attacks.
did you start one?
1 post removed
a poor kid

Princeton, WV

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Shaking My Head wrote:
what happened to my post the truth hurts dont it
RICK

Rupert, WV

#10 Apr 20, 2013
hey shaking my head whats wrong its none of ur business bet you didn't post anything about the shootin either
Shaking My Head

Rock, WV

#11 Apr 20, 2013
a poor kid wrote:
<quoted text>what happened to my post the truth hurts dont it
Why are you asking me for? I don't know why topix chose to discriminate against you like it has countless others on this site.
RICK wrote:
hey shaking my head whats wrong its none of ur business bet you didn't post anything about the shootin either
Be more specific.
a poor kid

Princeton, WV

#12 Apr 20, 2013
RICK wrote:
sirk was preck to kids
KK Animal

Welch, WV

#13 May 26, 2013
a poor kid wrote:
<quoted text>what happened to my post the truth hurts dont it
ahh, I didn't know Ron Sirk died that's terrible:( he was a good guy.....he use to come to my house and play cards back in the mid-ninties
KK Animal

Welch, WV

#14 May 26, 2013
a poor kid wrote:
<quoted text>sirk was preck to kids
You would be too if you had to deal with the little basta*ds for 15 plus years. LOL
KK Animal

Welch, WV

#15 May 26, 2013
Shaking My Head wrote:
Why didn't you start one???
Tubz Fitzwater

Richmond, VA

#16 May 26, 2013
I will always remember Coach Sirk for his funny sense of humor. Mrs. Sirk you are in my prayers.
Love,
Tubz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Clay 3 hr sexy girl 3
Guys dressed like a girl (Nov '14) 4 hr bi guy 37
Who is the sweetest girls in cchs? (Feb '15) 4 hr Hammerhead 10
Pigs In A Blanket, Fry Them Like Bacon 4 hr Under Ground 4
I've had enuf!! 6 hr Did u find that o... 22
Create your own Forum 9 hr u sure 788
Roger King and Morgan Smith Thu Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages