she is a dam good eattin
oohh mmyyyy

Rock, WV

#3 Jun 6, 2012
hahah she made it to clay topix

Since: Oct 10

Clay County, WV

#4 Jun 6, 2012
She's a nice person and she's pretty cool to hang with.
mt dew

Oakvale, WV

#5 Jun 7, 2012
she is like a piece of kentuckey fried finger lickin dont get any better than that
lmn

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 8, 2012
Eww
hahaa

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jul 27, 2012
She likes drama she lives for it instead of her babies and if you want to catch something she would b the one to go to.
nun ya

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Yea she is a nasty hoe
Hi hater

Barboursville, WV

#9 Nov 24, 2012
I thank she's pretty awesome she's doing great now that she ain't with Kenny Cummings any more that boy beat her all the time especially when she was pregnant I don't ever known her for being a hoe
mafia

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 22, 2014
shes a good girl who cares what she does worry about you no shes not a nasty h0e she is a person who has feelings shes nice everyone has there problems so f haters
1 post removed
eehhmm

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Apr 7, 2014
Thats funny
bigE

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 17, 2014
Personally shes a skank from kanawha co to clay co. shes a pos who dont take care of her babies but acts like mom of the year on Facebook. Watch your husband/boyfriends girls.
mommy t

San Jose, CA

#14 Apr 22, 2014
Looking for a STOLEN 2013 Black Kia Rio 4 door hatchback WV license # 5WA844 last seen in Birch River, Flatwoods and Clay driven by Stephanie Smarr who is wanted by the Clay County Sherriff. This is a friend of mines vehicle and would love to see him get it back. Call the state police or any local police. Has anyone seen this car?
Its Tia bitches

United States

#15 May 19, 2014
Stephanie is a down ass b!tch!! Would give u the shirt off her back and freeze herself to make sure ur ass was warm!! Funny as fuck, gorgeous, intelligent, goofy as hell, and a f*ckin ride or die type bitch!! One of the realest b!tches I have met in a long time! As long as u keep ur word and respect her and what's hers she will keep hers! Just sayin she is an awesome chick who I definitely have grown fond of!! Imma be ur ride or die bitch for sure!! Ur the bestest!! Love ur face!
NoneYaBussiness

Bridgeport, WV

#16 Aug 31, 2014
I wondered how long it take her to make it to topix. Nothing but a super. Finally gets a good guy come into her messed up divided world of screw ups and fncks it up too. Can you say STUPIDITY. Dick was more important than a true gentleman. Way to go Stephanie. Way to go.
Curious

Princeton, WV

#17 Sep 8, 2014
Is it just me or does this girl change boyfriends every week and there all "the love of her life" I swear she prolly couldn't count how many baby daddy's she's had or how many times she's been prego. Every guy in Clay gets a turn. How about you focus on the kids you don't have with you before you bring more into this life....garuntee she won't have the same bf this time next week. There's no way in hell she even knows what love is... She hasn't even been with this one a week and "loves him" I call bullshit!!!
NoneYaBussiness

Morgantown, WV

#18 Sep 8, 2014
Curious wrote:
Is it just me or does this girl change boyfriends every week and there all "the love of her life" I swear she prolly couldn't count how many baby daddy's she's had or how many times she's been prego. Every guy in Clay gets a turn. How about you focus on the kids you don't have with you before you bring more into this life....garuntee she won't have the same bf this time next week. There's no way in hell she even knows what love is... She hasn't even been with this one a week and "loves him" I call bullshit!!!
I call BS too. Changes guys like most people change their hair style. Messed up girl she is. POS AS WELL AS A SLUT
1 post removed
Eyes of the internet

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 8, 2014
Curious wrote:
You seem to be hating girls all over the county, what a piece of crap you are. Prolly
obvious

Glen Rogers, WV

#21 Sep 8, 2014
Eyes of the internet wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be hating girls all over the county, what a piece of crap you are. Prolly
--- the person can't even spell guarantee . Fu ck people are stupid .
An ex friend

Lerona, WV

#22 Jan 17, 2015
She is a piece of shi$ whore that cares more about a buzz and dick than her babies. After her part in the robbery at Jess sez, she claimed that she was fuck$$$ Melissa Thompson tad her alibi, but that didn't help - off to jail she went. I hear that was a mess because ct kicked her out of the pis and made sure that she could go no where but pickle- lol. After getting out, she has went on a crime spree stealing from Henry Davis with Shane Miller, Issiah Murphy, Katelyn Habjam and someone else and stole a work truck from Ivydale with rowdy Cummings and Justin Hannah. Needless to say, warrants are issued and she going to jail. Hope they throw her in the pod with Melissa or Crystal, since she runs the pod and her girls run the others - I would say she will go pickle soon after - lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candle Lady from Clendenin (Mar '15) 14 hr Finally 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Water Boi 1,380
Leslie taylor 17 hr Tired of her pity... 3
The "Canfields" Sat Grow up 5
Willy Bickman Sat Use your head 12
Certain Clay Leader Should Have Respect For Her... Jul 22 disgraceful 4
Seth summers ? Jul 20 People 3

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance