what do you all think about all of th...

what do you all think about all of the cps workders in clay co?

Posted in the Clay Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
someone

Burton, WV

#2 Feb 19, 2011
I take it you aren't one of the ones that went to college. I would worry less about starting rumors in some online rag and more about becoming literate if i were in your position.
just sayin

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2011
I dont' personally know any of the CPS workers but I do know of some children that they have helped in this County and Thank God for them. They should have more authority to do something about the selfish parents that care more about their drugs, beer and cigarettes then their own children.

It would have to be one of the hardest, heartwrenching jobs possible especially since most of the CPS workers in this County I assume have children of their own. Really the sad thing is that there are just as many children who suffer from metal abuse from well to do families that are never reported then there are children from drugs and alcoholic families at least in those families the abuse is clear. I'm sure I'll get alot of negative judging and remarks from my opinion but then again this is my opinion and I'm sure you have yours.
Mike

Toledo, OH

#4 Feb 20, 2011
just sayin wrote:
I dont' personally know any of the CPS workers but I do know of some children that they have helped in this County and Thank God for them. They should have more authority to do something about the selfish parents that care more about their drugs, beer and cigarettes then their own children.

It would have to be one of the hardest, heartwrenching jobs possible especially since most of the CPS workers in this County I assume have children of their own. Really the sad thing is that there are just as many children who suffer from metal abuse from well to do families that are never reported then there are children from drugs and alcoholic families at least in those families the abuse is clear. I'm sure I'll get alot of negative judging and remarks from my opinion but then again this is my opinion and I'm sure you have yours.
I agree with you!
kid stealers

Lerona, WV

#5 Feb 23, 2011
hey i want to put a notice for the mothers who had there kids takein from them by the cps workers what i think that they all need to get fired from the dhhr office and why do they not take any drug test's they never do so just tell every thing that you know... about them
wonderinaboutit

Bluefield, WV

#6 Feb 26, 2011
Just wondering how everyone knows that the cps workers are not drug tested???
ljw

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2011
I happen to know the workers in that office. I have had to deal with them several times. They are educated, professional and hard working. What the uneducated does not realize is Judges make the decision to remove children and Judges make the decisions if they go back! Go CPS!

Since: Jan 11

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 22, 2011
ive been taken and i am currently in foster care. the cps workers number one priority is keeping the kids safe and getting them into homes where they can have a future. so for everyone who likes to get on here and talk crap about them why dont you grow up and act your age. the people on here that do talk crap have probably had your kids taken or know someone that has. if people would learn how to raise their children and how to stay off drugs and alcohol then they would have their children so why dont you just get a life. have a wonderful day. (:
UFC

Batavia, NY

#9 Mar 23, 2011
ljw wrote:
I happen to know the workers in that office. I have had to deal with them several times. They are educated, professional and hard working. What the uneducated does not realize is Judges make the decision to remove children and Judges make the decisions if they go back! Go CPS!
Not about Clay personally I have never dealt with them but dealing with summersville cps I can tell you that the judge only makes decisions based on the info before him. Or reccomendations of the worker or the kids rep and in small towns if ya know someone you obviously have pull in that department. Sad but true a lot of times it becomes a pissing contest not a plan in the kids best interest.
suxx a big cock

Lerona, WV

#10 Mar 23, 2011
ljw wrote:
CPS SUX big time they will take the kids and then repeat lies after lies and then the welfare will try and say shit that you didnt even say cause i had to deal with the cps before and they didnt give me back my kids at all the and they are going to ADOPT my childeren out.
really

Rock, WV

#11 Mar 23, 2011
They're a total joke.
just curious

United States

#12 Jan 18, 2012
Does anyone know what company conducts the drug testing for clay county cps?
thats funny

Clarksburg, WV

#13 Jan 18, 2012
Well if your not doing anything wrong then their not going too take your kids and i am just curious did one of the walls start this form .
magicmama

Cairo, WV

#14 Jan 19, 2012
The CPS should be taking more of the children from th drugheads,abusive and parents that leave their kids home alone while gone to meth houses or bars.The kids at least have a chance of being somebody[not like the parents]if in foster homes.Also,grandparents are sometimes just as bad or they let the parents see the kids when they put them in the grandparents home.This should be investigated more from cps.Lowlife parents should not have contact with their kids at all.Let these kids have a decent life,Please!!!!!!
bcause i know

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2012
wonderinaboutit wrote:
Just wondering how everyone knows that the cps workers are not drug tested???
i was in rehab,,and for pot (only). and one of the people i was in there with sold meth to tammy bailey, and francis roupe, he wasn't from clay, he was from roane. he didn't have his kid removed. we was in group just talkin about from where we were from. and he told me later after group that he knew these two ladies. they r still there. they took mine.
bcause i know

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2012
really wrote:
They're a total joke.
they told my oldest son ()if he stayed in foster care or even got adopted he would a full scholarship to college. we r poor and couldn't afford college, so he lied of us. in two yrs he'll go to college for free but my other kids will still b in the system.
bcause i know

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you!
the lesbian cps workers who take kids don't have kids of there own, donna boggs(no kids) carol brown, kids r drugs addicts and grown up. francis roupe, no kids meth head. tammy bailey has one but she stopped takin kids when she had that one. that's just a few. many gets transferred out or quit. bfore they get caught doing something illegal themselves. i was lied on and so r many others
1 post removed
Somebody

Snowshoe, WV

#19 Jan 20, 2012
bcause i know wrote:
<quoted text>the lesbian cps workers who take kids don't have kids of there own, donna boggs(no kids) carol brown, kids r drugs addicts and grown up. francis roupe, no kids meth head. tammy bailey has one but she stopped takin kids when she had that one. that's just a few. many gets transferred out or quit. bfore they get caught doing something illegal themselves. i was lied on and so r many others
You need to check or information before posting because quite alot of it is untrue. Just because a person doesnt have children doesnt mean they dont know how to care for them and Mrs. Roupe is not a meth head. Some people do still believe in the tradition of not starting a family until they are married and settled (Ms. Boggs). As for Mrs. Brown she is a wonderful lady and cannot help the choices that her adult children make if your claims are even true.

Since: Dec 11

United States

#20 Jan 20, 2012
Tammy bailey is a home wrecking whor*, she broke up trooper baileys family then married him and had a kid by him. Carol brown didn't even raise her own kids, her mom did while she ran the roads drinking and doing drugs. Neither one of them should be telling anyone that they don't need their kids.
i know

Nitro, WV

#21 Jan 21, 2012
i know of at least three cps workers that definetly do drugs. and they are not drug tested. they lie to do what they want with people that they are mad at personally. i guess that happens in all jobs, but for sure in clay cps.
WVWIFE

Summersville, WV

#22 Jan 22, 2012
i lived in clay county until i was around 9 yrs old. and thank GOD my mother moved me outta there. i think that the cps over there isnt worth shit. they dont do their jobs. if they did there wouldnt be so many people getting to keep their kids while they do drugs and are alcoholics. i know too many people that live over there that need to have their kids taken from them. the poor babies are living in poverty and are going hungry half the time because their so called mothers are selling their food stamps to buy dope with. and they should be taken out and shot along with the cps workers that are not doing their jobs and protecting the inocent babies and children of clay co. SHAME ON THE WHOLE TOWN OF CLAY. NO ONE COULD EVER GIVE ME ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE ME MOVE BACK THERE. NOT EVEN ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD! ITS A WORTHLESS HELL HOLE AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE THERE ARE WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Joyce walls with to my bullard? 14 hr Anonymous 1
Missing 14 year girl with large thigh tattoo 15 hr The truth 5
Shondra or Shonda Tanner (Aug '12) Sun Clayfinest 7
Nancy godbey Sun Concerned 4
Poll Where are the worst drug dens in Clay County? (Jun '15) Sun Unknown12345 33
What ever happen to joyce walls? Sun Unknown12345 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 24 Wotan 4,142

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages