sorry i hate you herbie dawson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
goodgirl

Oakvale, WV

#21 Sep 23, 2012
brandi wrote:
Your a liar a cheater n a worthless father leave me and MY son alone!!!!! The Charleston BRANDI u were dating 5yrs u freaking loser!"!! Oh and f**k u too whoever he's dating w*ore!!!!! 11/25/07-8/1/12 dead n never happened!!!
I don't know why U people can't f**cking leave Herb Dawson alone.I don't usually write on these kind of things or even go on topix at all but I am sick and tired of people running their mouths on herb if u got something to say Say it to his face. Herb is a good man that yea has made some bad choices in his life but so hasn't everyone else... He is a very good father his children love him and so don't Me and my children. He has been there for me and i know he will help anyone out who needs it. So again if you don't like the man leave him the hell alone...... It takes a real man or woman to go to that person to tell them what they think bout them so the ones that like running their mouth is not a real man/woman but a coward and full of sh*t. you guys have nice day now....
Harry Hiney

Bluefield, WV

#22 Sep 24, 2012
I'm lookin for a good girl, you think he can spare a moment of your time for the right price?
ITS ME

United States

#23 Oct 25, 2012
HE IS DATING SABRINA MATHENEY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Srmc er 7 hr Doc 3
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Oct '11) 8 hr Judgment Day Watc... 2,364
Hillary for President! 10 hr 304redneck 47
to cheat or not to cheat 20 hr Yeah Screw it 11
News Multiple fatalities reported in West Virginia f... Fri Jvd!th 1
Poll Where are the worst drug dens in Clay County? (Jun '15) Fri lowlifes 14
jedediah mccutcheon Thu Friend 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages