sorry i hate you herbie dawson

Posted in the Clay Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brandi

Ardsley, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Your a liar a cheater n a worthless father leave me and MY son alone!!!!! The Charleston BRANDI u were dating 5yrs u freaking loser!"!! Oh and f**k u too whoever he's dating w*ore!!!!! 11/25/07-8/1/12 dead n never happened!!!
Herb

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Aug 12, 2012
brandi wrote:
Your a liar a cheater n a worthless father leave me and MY son alone!!!!! The Charleston BRANDI u were dating 5yrs u freaking loser!"!! Oh and f**k u too whoever he's dating w*ore!!!!! 11/25/07-8/1/12 dead n never happened!!!
Whoa!!
brandi

Ardsley, NY

#3 Aug 12, 2012
Whoa what? What ya do change from herbie to herb over night bahah get off his name dumb b**ch ur a little obsession ain't working he's mine!!
April

Bluefield, WV

#4 Aug 12, 2012
If you call him yours, you ain't got much. He slept with me one night and was so drunk he couldn't remember his own name.
brandi

Ardsley, NY

#5 Aug 12, 2012
Wouldn't doubt that I've heard about u n that's my herbie
brandi

Ardsley, NY

#6 Aug 12, 2012
I think its funny he tells me he treats u all like w**Res drunk n shit n its BC he's so in love with me he's getting so drunk He can't sleep with u trust me he tells me about it I know him Ben with him for 5yrs he's like my lil f**k buddy trust me if he really wanted u heda Ben sober and came back but it was to get me back he doesn't play nice and he's stupid at his little games!!!
rick

Bluefield, WV

#7 Aug 13, 2012
ok im confused u dont want him in the first paragraph then in other comments ur defending him and saying he is urs....are u ok? not taking ur polar meds?
blue eyes

Clay, WV

#8 Aug 21, 2012
If I were either one of you I would give up. He is a theif and when a couple of certain people catch up with him you will be crying your boo hoo's over his grave anyway.
HE IS A CHILD MOLESTER

Jacksonburg, WV

#9 Aug 23, 2012
You are right blue eyes..He is also a child molester..He's even listed on the sex offender in Clay County West Virginia..He is a worthless piece of shit and always will be..Brandi maybe you should do your homework before you go bragging about having sex with a rapist!!!!! He raped two 13 year old girls back in 98, and there was more in other places as well..Your sick, how could you brag about sleeping with a rapist?? Your cool ...
HE IS A CHILD MOLESTER

Jacksonburg, WV

#10 Aug 23, 2012
brandi wrote:
Wouldn't doubt that I've heard about u n that's my herbie
Ahh..Nothing like bragging to everyone your man is a child molester and rapists..Do your homework Bit** Your just as sick as him
HE IS A CHILD MOLESTER

Jacksonburg, WV

#11 Aug 23, 2012
April wrote:
If you call him yours, you ain't got much. He slept with me one night and was so drunk he couldn't remember his own name.
The ONLY thing she has is a worthless dead beat child molester..If you want to call that a man, I would call it dead myself!!!!!!!!!
now now

Ephrata, PA

#12 Aug 23, 2012
HE IS A CHILD MOLESTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY thing she has is a worthless dead beat child molester..If you want to call that a man, I would call it dead myself!!!!!!!!!
yea ur right a sex affending rapist/chomo child molester should be put in the middle of the street castrated and shot in the head weres he live we can take care of the castration part and then shove it down his throat
Blue Eyes

Bluefield, WV

#13 Sep 12, 2012
See. It's people like Herbie Dawson that public hangings should be brought back for.
Concerned

Oakvale, WV

#14 Sep 12, 2012
People need to quit getting in others business or at least get facts straight. Herb was wrongfully accused and he only loves and cares about one woman. Brandi!!!
Knotty Pine

Bluefield, WV

#15 Sep 12, 2012
You-all leave Herbie alone, he don't know any better since he was droped on his head at birth. Ain't been right since. Just leave him alone, he's still healing.
FAMILY

Bluefield, WV

#16 Sep 12, 2012
ya u all realy need too get the facts befor u let your a** over run your mouth he was wrongfully accused that girl chased him for 2 weeks then a few weeks later she got a boyfriend and when he found out she was not a virgen she told this story that herbie raped her it is a bunch of bull sh!*
blue eyes

Clay, WV

#17 Sep 13, 2012
I know nothing about the child molesting thing, but I know for a fact that he is a theif. It has been proven and I know two people that are just waiting for their chance to get even. And when they do, I for one will be hppy. We caught him in the act stealing off of us. Needless to say he didn't get away with it and found 357 pointed at his head.
April Summers

Afton, VA

#18 Sep 21, 2012
what "April " r we talking about because i hope its not me ...
now now

Byron, GA

#19 Sep 21, 2012
April Summers wrote:
what "April " r we talking about because i hope its not me ...
you tellem April
April Summers

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Sep 22, 2012
just wanted everyone to know that wasn't me lol i've never slept with Herby but oh well its the big bad topix so whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump The Russian Puppet Is Going Down 2 hr Nasty Boy 57
Thank God for Trump 4 hr Lady Liberty 38
Mountain Monsters (May '15) 11 hr GreenChain 10
Kayla Keenan & her SEXUAL Partners ( PLEASE RE... Fri Vikki 12
Underage girl who was backed over by her much o... Fri YOLO 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 25 Matt Kelly 4,218
Tammy Fugate May 24 Lisa 26

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance