Seriously

Princeton, WV

#1 Nov 4, 2011
Out on bond and arrested AGAIN. But guess what he's already out. Less than 24 hours served. At what point are they going to revoke his bond??? Others have way less charges and are still in jail. This county makes me sick.
jack

Princeton, WV

#2 Nov 4, 2011
Lets see now, with 25 arrests so far, 11 on Meth charges. It's any ones guess if he will ever grow up.
You can check this to be true at the county court houses he has been charged at, it's all public record.
Deb

Barberton, OH

#3 Nov 5, 2011
I am so glad I don't live in Clay county. Someone must be making a lot of money there -(pay offs?) I am always reading of these cases & the violator being released or the case dismissed. Where is justice & concern for the safety of Clay's Citizens? I feel for you people who live there!
Jack

Princeton, WV

#4 Nov 5, 2011
Here's a good example.
Ernie Davis did 6 months in CRJ for fighting with his brother and never was charged. And all it took was a 50 dollar bill to spring him from jail.
Connie

Bluefield, WV

#5 Nov 5, 2011
Jack wrote:
Here's a good example.
Ernie Davis did 6 months in CRJ for fighting with his brother and never was charged. And all it took was a 50 dollar bill to spring him from jail.
50$ is what it took to get him out and no one would?? Or was his bond high at first. I'm confused with this one. But yes Jamie gets away with anything and everything he does. I don't know why they even bother to arrest him unless they just want to rub it in the faces of others, Look Jamie has a revolving door and you guys can just rot in there.
wake up

Bluefield, WV

#6 Nov 5, 2011
Many people, even big wigs, powerful people in Clay tried to get Ernie out of jail and everyone was told that they could not do it. Even Lisa Slack tried. Ernie was not given a chance to have bond made. I myself even tried and was told that he was not allowed to be bonded out because they were waiting on a mental hygiene to be completed. That is why no one was allowed to post bond for Ernie. And in my opinion jail was the best place for him because he got regular meals, had a warm place to sleep instead of being used by his "family" for his money. He was off of the drugs and alcohol.
Jack

Princeton, WV

#7 Nov 6, 2011
Well I was told to not post the bond cause it would up-set his Grandmaw.
Now just how long does it take to do a mental hygiene?
someonegood

Bluefield, WV

#8 Nov 6, 2011
look at jaime he gets out of meth charges and has been busted with meth look at it this way i know people that has got in trouble for meth but never have ever been bust with meth or meth fount on him or his place and has no drug charges at all but he is getting about 4 years out of it now ant that something it is who you no and who you blow in clay or any outh county around
Sherry

Princeton, WV

#9 Nov 6, 2011
So what your saying is Jamie swings both ways, or is it his Mother that's doing the service? One way or the other, some one is making some wind.
Sherry

Princeton, WV

#10 Nov 7, 2011
Guess someone didn't produce enough lip service.
A Charleston Judge revoked Jamies bond, finally.
All that money and not a lick of sense.
Maybe he will try to get off by mental defect.
The child is being held in south central.
name

Northfork, WV

#11 Nov 7, 2011
someonegood wrote:
look at jaime he gets out of meth charges and has been busted with meth look at it this way i know people that has got in trouble for meth but never have ever been bust with meth or meth fount on him or his place and has no drug charges at all but he is getting about 4 years out of it now ant that something it is who you no and who you blow in clay or any outh county around
who Carl Metheney??
Dont know do ya

Astoria, NY

#12 Nov 7, 2011
I heared that carl m got saved a couple weeks ago, god does the impossible :)
Sherry

Princeton, WV

#13 Nov 7, 2011
Jamie sure does got one happy smile on his face in his latest mug shot. Yep this ones a keeper.
one minute

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 8, 2011
Jamie was moved today to CRJ but keep a watch some how or someway he will get out, and does anyone know what he got arrested for again??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donivan Robinson and Ryan Gillespie 2 hr Hugh Janus 1
Shellie Tanner, old friend from high school. an... 9 hr lol 3
theresa legg 9 hr lol 20
ashley stewart (Jul '14) 17 hr ashley stewart 5
Your last chance for life 22 hr Dr Hook 2
More spring flooding in West Virginia 23 hr chatterbox 2
Does anybody know Curley Beasley? (Oct '12) Fri lover 5
More from around the web

Clay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE