Where can we ride?????

Where can we ride?????

Posted in the Clay Forum

Johnson

Cicero, NY

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Recent owner of a dirt bike and was wondering where i could ride?
Bill Bumper

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Johnson wrote:
Recent owner of a dirt bike and was wondering where i could ride?
Kinda like purchasing a boat when no water known. Same as dirt bike with no known trails or tracks. My suggestion would be to "google" for dirt bike/ atv trails in oswego county. You will find them :)
Johnson

Syracuse, NY

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Bill Bumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like purchasing a boat when no water known. Same as dirt bike with no known trails or tracks. My suggestion would be to "google" for dirt bike/ atv trails in oswego county. You will find them :)
thanks for the suggestion. It's rediculous that there are so many bikes and atvs and there is no land set aside for us
Fingered Ringed Lefty

Massena, NY

#4 Oct 22, 2012
So buy some land and set it aside for everyone to use then. WTF you think everyone owes you because you have a bike? Really? I have kids should I get a playground withing 2 feet of my house so they can play? I have a dog should I be complaining there is no dog park? Really? GTFO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knights of Columbus 4th Degree? 10 hr Jiggly 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Dec 3 amwaysux 30
Tina Belonge (Aug '13) Dec 3 Man on a mission 66
jon rathbun section 3 guy is he gay? Dec 2 Hes an azzhole 2
News Households with alternative energy suppliers pa... Dec 2 Solarman 1
News 1,000 students declare Syracuse University, Sun... Nov 28 Build Ape Wall 3
Chris Pierce (Aug '12) Nov '15 ANONYMOUS 3

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages