Johnson

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Recent owner of a dirt bike and was wondering where i could ride?
Bill Bumper

Brimfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Johnson wrote:
Recent owner of a dirt bike and was wondering where i could ride?
Kinda like purchasing a boat when no water known. Same as dirt bike with no known trails or tracks. My suggestion would be to "google" for dirt bike/ atv trails in oswego county. You will find them :)
Johnson

East Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Bill Bumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like purchasing a boat when no water known. Same as dirt bike with no known trails or tracks. My suggestion would be to "google" for dirt bike/ atv trails in oswego county. You will find them :)
thanks for the suggestion. It's rediculous that there are so many bikes and atvs and there is no land set aside for us
Fingered Ringed Lefty

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

So buy some land and set it aside for everyone to use then. WTF you think everyone owes you because you have a bike? Really? I have kids should I get a playground withing 2 feet of my house so they can play? I have a dog should I be complaining there is no dog park? Really? GTFO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Clay Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance