John DeFrancisco is among the 5 state...

John DeFrancisco is among the 5 state senators with the most campaign cash

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Oct 31, 2010, titled John DeFrancisco is among the 5 state senators with the most campaign cash. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

The day a Democrat stepped forward to challenge him in this year's election, Republican state Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

Arthur Welser

Latham, NY

#1 Nov 1, 2010
I don't care what the issues are, I want a State Senator that I know with much more assurance then a Senators say so that he or she doesn't have a conflict of interest and will represent NYS to the best to their abilities and not the best interests of their Law Firm, clients or fellow NYS Bar members.

It amazes me attorneys are allowed to practice law while serving in the NYS Senate and Assembly and I for one will never again vote for an attorney that isn't willing to discontinue the practice of NYS Law while they serve in office.

These attorneys are little more than lobbyists and it is you and I that are paying their $80,000 plus salaries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Theater (Sep '16) 14 hr Gus 132
News New kickboxing gym opens in Liverpool (Jun '16) Tue Selina 4
Rose grattan/connelly acres apartments (May '17) Apr 16 Warm heart 21
We have another manager Apr 16 Warm heart 6
Tracy from summit auto nudes (Feb '15) Apr 16 Sonnyboy 27
Letterman - Leno Jailed - Cloak Robbed Wal Mart... Apr 16 Torture Victim 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Liverpool (Oct '17) Apr 15 IreneF 12

Clay Jobs

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages