Death Investigation in Webster County

Death Investigation in Webster County

There are 23 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jul 13, 2010, titled Death Investigation in Webster County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On July 10th at approximately 0123 hours KSP Post 2 received a call of a shooting in the Clay community of Webster County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kenny

Nebo, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2010
i think they should have taken blood test to see if he was drinking.and if he was he needs to pay for it. he should not be handling guns.
kenny

Nebo, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2010
he should not have been messing with guns. because they are not toys.
curious

Dunmor, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2010
have they found anything else out?
no name

Calhoun, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2010
i go to webster an i feel sad
War Machine

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2010
no name wrote:
i go to webster an i feel sad
I could not agree more. Especially Clay. It used to be such a wonderful place to be. What happened?
chance

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2011
For one if u dont know the facts dont open ur mouth to talk about something you dont know any thing about oh and they done an sobriety test so shut up and leave it alone
advocate

United States

#7 Aug 17, 2011
chance wrote:
For one if u dont know the facts dont open ur mouth to talk about something you dont know any thing about oh and they done an sobriety test so shut up and leave it alone
Hey Einstein this had been left alone for almost a year. Read the dates of the last posts before you go resurfacing drama.
just wondering

Madisonville, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2011
chance wrote:
U should look on the police report it's not on there!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 20, 2011
This is Sara Jade Nales mother,I miss my girl so much!Its hard to make it through a day without brakeing down,I dream of my Sara I need her with me,just to see her buetiful face smileing saying I love you mom.Shes gone while the one who took her from me goes on with no remorse.Some of the hard facts are,1-he was drinking 2-he pulled the bolt out looked and replaced it,3-his friend said he just forgot he put four bullets in,4-they left my baby laying on the porch and went in and had the tv up so loud they couldnt even hear the cops knock,they (the cops)only questioned them six min.and let all of them go includeing him!EVERYONE involved acted like it was no big deal!SARA IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE EVERYTHING!Its a sad,sad world when someone can take a innocent,buetiful,young,life and the person who did it,the people involved,and the ones who are supposed to protect treat it like it should be forgotten!I see her walking down the street toward me only to blink and be gone,I hear her laughing(such a buetiful sound),I hear I love you momma,I feel her sweet kiss on my face and her hand in mine so soft.Shes gone from this world waiting for me in the next.She always thought I could save her from anything and I will always live with the guilt of knowing I dident.I warned her against him so many times!keep youre loved ones close dont let this happen to them,there are people like him out there and him his self that the so called justice system let free just waiting for the oppertunity to do something terrible like this.
chance

Tomball, TX

#11 Aug 20, 2011
1) i was in custody for 6 hours not minutes 2) i didnt put no bullets in the gun you werent there..i was 3) there was a sobriety test done and if i was drunk enough for alcohol to be a factor they would have taken me in and 4) u dont understand what i go through over this bc it was not intentional it was the last thing i would ever want to do so you need to leave me alone youre not the only one that suffers everyday over this
just wondering

Madisonville, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2011
sara92 wrote:
This is Sara Jade Nales mother,I miss my girl so much!Its hard to make it through a day without brakeing down,I dream of my Sara I need her with me,just to see her buetiful face smileing saying I love you mom.Shes gone while the one who took her from me goes on with no remorse.Some of the hard facts are,1-he was drinking 2-he pulled the bolt out looked and replaced it,3-his friend said he just forgot he put four bullets in,4-they left my baby laying on the porch and went in and had the tv up so loud they couldnt even hear the cops knock,they (the cops)only questioned them six min.and let all of them go includeing him!EVERYONE involved acted like it was no big deal!SARA IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE EVERYTHING!Its a sad,sad world when someone can take a innocent,buetiful,young,life and the person who did it,the people involved,and the ones who are supposed to protect treat it like it should be forgotten!I see her walking down the street toward me only to blink and be gone,I hear her laughing(such a buetiful sound),I hear I love you momma,I feel her sweet kiss on my face and her hand in mine so soft.Shes gone from this world waiting for me in the next.She always thought I could save her from anything and I will always live with the guilt of knowing I dident.I warned her against him so many times!keep youre loved ones close dont let this happen to them,there are people like him out there and him his self that the so called justice system let free just waiting for the oppertunity to do something terrible like this.
Praying for u!!!
advocate

United States

#13 Aug 20, 2011
That was one of the saddest things I have ever read. I cannot imagine the pain and emptiness you must feel, especially resulting from such a senseless act. As hard as it must have been for you to post here, thank you for doing so. I will hold my babies closer and not take my time with them for granted. God bless you and Sara's memory.

Location hidden

#14 Aug 20, 2011
chance wrote:
1) i was in custody for 6 hours not minutes 2) i didnt put no bullets in the gun you werent there..i was 3) there was a sobriety test done and if i was drunk enough for alcohol to be a factor they would have taken me in and 4) u dont understand what i go through over this bc it was not intentional it was the last thing i would ever want to do so you need to leave me alone youre not the only one that suffers everyday over this
Leave you alone?I blieve you have been left alone!and you were drinking its in the police recrds and webster county it looks like you can get away with anything!What you go through omg you have no idea wat pain and suffering is!You havent even ever said youre sorry!you left her laying there all alone and wat happend to the so called engagement ring she had around her kneck were you that cold to take it off her?she still wears the ring i gave her and is holding the necklace i gave her,it was hers.my GD how can you even compare youre feelings with mine?You took my Sara!If justice dont come in this life time it will in the next!

Location hidden

#15 Aug 20, 2011
advocate wrote:
That was one of the saddest things I have ever read. I cannot imagine the pain and emptiness you must feel, especially resulting from such a senseless act. As hard as it must have been for you to post here, thank you for doing so. I will hold my babies closer and not take my time with them for granted. God bless you and Sara's memory.
Thank you so very much!

Location hidden

#16 Aug 20, 2011
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Praying for u!!!
Thank you,I depend on God to see me through
chance

United States

#17 Aug 20, 2011
sara92 wrote:
<quoted text>Leave you alone?I blieve you have been left alone!and you were drinking its in the police recrds and webster county it looks like you can get away with anything!What you go through omg you have no idea wat pain and suffering is!You havent even ever said youre sorry!you left her laying there all alone and wat happend to the so called engagement ring she had around her kneck were you that cold to take it off her?she still wears the ring i gave her and is holding the necklace i gave her,it was hers.my GD how can you even compare youre feelings with mine?You took my Sara!If justice dont come in this life time it will in the next!
The rings i gave her are on her finger still to this day because one of my friends who attended her funeral saw them and i loved her with all my heart and you can act like she was so close to you but the whole time we were together she did not like you or at least thats what she told me. And its hard to say sorry to someone who will not give you the time of day
advocate

United States

#18 Aug 20, 2011
Here is your time. Please take this time to call her and tell her how you feel. It would surely lift burdens from each of your heavy hearts. I'll shut up now, but you've both lost somebody special....talk to each other so that more pain is not there.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 20, 2011
chance wrote:
<quoted text>
The rings i gave her are on her finger still to this day because one of my friends who attended her funeral saw them and i loved her with all my heart and you can act like she was so close to you but the whole time we were together she did not like you or at least thats what she told me. And its hard to say sorry to someone who will not give you the time of day
letme tell you something my daughter tod me everyday she loved me so dont you dare ever say something so terrible to me!yes we argued but because of you,you were no good to her an you no it,I stil have her text on my phone saying I love u mom!you and who ever said tha about the ring is lying and you no it!how dare you say anything smrt or diespectful to me you took MY child.Even youre grandparents said you cheated on her and would hold her down while she cried and called for help!So you can sy wat ever you think makes you look better but in the end Sara i still gone and you still are enjoying life.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 20, 2011
advocate wrote:
Here is your time. Please take this time to call her and tell her how you feel. It would surely lift burdens from each of your heavy hearts. I'll shut up now, but you've both lost somebody special....talk to each other so that more pain is not there.
there cant be any more pain than wat he has given me an my family,he was a bad apple from the beginning useing her and evryone eles he has no feelings for ayone but his self.
Claudia

United States

#21 Aug 22, 2011
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I too have lost a child, but YOU not only have to deal with the grief but also the anger over how your sweet daughter died. God, I feel for you! I hope you seek some kind of counseling to help you with this. I wish I could tell you the pain goes away, but it doesn't; however, I can say the pain will not be as sharp as the years go by. Who is this Chance anyway? I would love to know. By his OWN words, he has made himself sound heartless, cruel, and very immature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
02 16 05 2 hr Treasure 10
Jt N 7 hr Want-to-know 3
Holly Howard 8 hr Past 17
morganfield housing authority 14 hr Interested 12
News Jailer: Fmr. Morganfield police chief smuggled ... 19 hr kid rock 8
Whos this robyn frailey chick (Oct '10) Tue her neighbor 23
Jimmy Baird the king of Fuad Tue knowstheevil 12

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance