lowlife tommy simpson

lowlife tommy simpson

Posted in the Clay Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Spirit Lake, IA

#1 Jun 29, 2010
anyone know the lowlife piece of shit?
Butch

Tennyson, IN

#2 Jun 29, 2010
Did he used to drive a maroonish colored bronco or blazer with spider webs painted on it and did he live in clay ky.
gladys

Cadiz, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2010
if its the one Butch is talkin about I know him....he stays in jail all the time...what about him?
rock69

Centertown, KY

#4 Jul 1, 2010
Butch wrote:
Did he used to drive a maroonish colored bronco or blazer with spider webs painted on it and did he live in clay ky.
That would be the one,,think he has lost all of his marbles.Lost about every friend he has ever had.Hes no good!
rock69

Centertown, KY

#5 Jul 1, 2010
gladys wrote:
if its the one Butch is talkin about I know him....he stays in jail all the time...what about him?
If he's not in jail he's putting people in jail because of his lies.Hes real good in vandalize peoples vechicles and property when he doesnt get his way.Need his ass kicked!
gladys

Nebo, KY

#6 Jul 1, 2010
he didnt have tooo many marble to lose....i have had my share of his sh!@
rock69

Spirit Lake, IA

#7 Jul 2, 2010
gladys wrote:
he didnt have to many marble to lose....i have had my share of his sh!@
Dont think there are many people that hasnt had the pleasure.Someone tell me how he can lie and keep getting by with all that he does.Everyone scared of him or what.
rock69

Benton, KY

#8 Jul 9, 2010
I bet my eye teeth that he doesnt get any kind of punishment through the court system. Ive seen where he has been charged with all kinds of stuff.He's always in the paper but never see him spend anytime or having to answer to any of his charges.Maybe its just me.Guess its all who you know.
gladys

Cadiz, KY

#9 Jul 10, 2010
I think most of those charges are from him doing stuff to his family,,,,everyone else has had to deal with him all these years and they stood up for him and now hes turned on them.....the get what they deserve!!!

Since: Jul 10

Central City, KY

#10 Jul 11, 2010
rock69 wrote:
anyone know the lowlife piece of shit?
//I've heard this guy has been operating in the surrounding counties for about 30 years or more. I think he sees himself as the "Boss Hogg" of Webster County.
LEGAL EAGEL

Central City, KY

#11 Jul 11, 2010
I DONT KNOW THIS PERSON PERSONALLY but I have took and interest in this post; you say he is in the legal system now? what are the charges? What is his full name? What is the type of operation is he supposed to be running. Are you implying he is protected possibly by local law enforcement?
rock69

Spirit Lake, IA

#12 Jul 14, 2010
yep pretty much sums it up in my book
little nicky

Chester, IL

#13 Jul 16, 2010
he is a drug dealin narc,cuts his dope,rolls on people who buy from him. cops let him deal cause he narcs on certain people...a true piece of shit...yea he is protected by law enforcement,he is there little snitch bitch.....

Since: Jul 10

Central City, KY

#14 Jul 19, 2010
little nicky wrote:
he is a drug dealin narc,cuts his dope,rolls on people who buy from him. cops let him deal cause he narcs on certain people...a true piece of shit...yea he is protected by law enforcement,he is there little snitch bitch.....
//The rally is over...I wonder if Tommy got a supply shipped in?

Since: Jul 10

Central City, KY

#15 Jul 19, 2010
gladys wrote:
if its the one Butch is talkin about I know him....he stays in jail all the time...what about him?
Come on glady's...be an informed blogger...the point is he never goes to jail; catch up.
idontunderstand

Utica, KY

#16 Jul 27, 2010
tell me more.
rock69

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jul 27, 2010
idontunderstand wrote:
tell me more.
Put it this way hes a informant who screws over everyone he comes in contact with. Stay Clear
wildchild

Cadiz, KY

#18 Jul 29, 2010
hes my uncle, not a f*cking informant! and does go to jail for the sh*t he's done, but my aunt always gets him out! he faces grand jury because of things he's dont to my dad, but it hasnt came about yet, and he hasnt selling drugs for a long time, dont get mad just cuz u got caught!hes in really bad health now and would appreciate it if u f*ckers found something better to do with ur time, other than hiding behind u corny azz screen names and talking sh*t about people!!!let the man life his days......damn!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Central City, KY

#19 Jul 30, 2010
wildchild wrote:
hes my uncle, not a f*cking informant! and does go to jail for the sh*t he's done, but my aunt always gets him out! he faces grand jury because of things he's dont to my dad, but it hasnt came about yet, and he hasnt selling drugs for a long time, dont get mad just cuz u got caught!hes in really bad health now and would appreciate it if u f*ckers found something better to do with ur time, other than hiding behind u corny azz screen names and talking sh*t about people!!!let the man life his days......damn!!!!!!!!!!
//WOW!! Tommy should have used some of that drug profit to pay for you an education. He can't sell anymore because he narced out all his contacts.
wildchild

Madisonville, KY

#20 Jul 30, 2010
willieswilly wrote:
<quoted text>//WOW!! Tommy should have used some of that drug profit to pay for you an education. He can't sell anymore because he narced out all his contacts.
I have an education thanks, and i support myself, so f*ck off!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any guys have a small one? 4 hr John 7
so, y 9 hr weird 2
Head Job (Jun '17) 11 hr JJ 6
Brandie Collins (Oct '17) 17 hr chloe 7
Kaytlin hook? (May '16) 20 hr Danger Will Robinson 2
looking Fri Lol 6
Where is big nick Derrington!??? Fri Looking 7

Clay Jobs

Personal Finance

Clay Mortgages