'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,230)

Showing posts 44,581 - 44,600 of138,708
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...lol....obama juice drinker!! what has obama done for the people besides, sell us out, betray us, rape us, steal from us, and all the time kissing commie ass!? when obama got elected he said: "i'am actually in favor of wealth re-distrubution"....what do you think that means? makes the poor rich?...it means, make obama king!! and you morons, his slaves!!
Or people can go your way and back to the bush policies who got us into this clusterfuck in the first place? Things are improving and no matter what you nutballs throw out there saying different, is proven wrong.

Keep listening to good p Rush, Glen, Savage....all of them..... They'll kelp you in the dark and November will be here before you know it.

Without Obama they don't have a job. Hear how they all dog Romney??

You have been fooled as well.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Outrage: Why is the US surprised?

Let the killing of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi be the diplomatic legacy of Hillary R. Clinton and let her surprise and bewilderment be a telling insight into her utter incompetence to do the job. To be a diplomat, you need emotional intelligence and that, unfortunately, Hillary Clinton does not have.

Just what exactly did the United States of America expect from their darling terrorists in Benghazi, the ones they "saved" after they armed them, trained them and prepared them to remove the Jamahiriya in Libya and replace it with the farcical "government" we see there today?

Just what exactly did the United States of America and their poodles in the FUKUS Axis expect from the bearded wonders of Benghazi, infamous for their terrorist exploits against NATO in Iraq and Afghanistan, after what they did in Libya, slicing the breasts off women, raping girls, torching homes, torturing people, murdering, looting and committing ethnic cleansing?

What are the human development indicators of Libya today? Compare them to the Libya under Gaddafi and see the result. The balance is the political legacy of Hillary Rodham Clinton, the death of Ambassador Stevens is her diplomatic legacy - a failure in both departments.

A terrorist is a terrorist. Congratulations to Washington for yet again being bitten by the cockroaches it breeds.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/1...

Australia · Top Commenter ·
US Ambassador appointed to Libya, Stevens looking at Gaddafi's body with thumbs up, not realising he is staring at his not to distant fate. Eariee isn't it?—
Talking about the reason of conflict to a stupid American Jew movie...
It’s not even a movie! What is it then?
It is just a group of foolish camera shots, taken to a hostile (aggressive) level by adding some sound to it! Who would have ever guessed that such thing could lead to all the madness of the youth crowded in Egypt, Libya, Yemen and Sudan? Even in Syria, quite a good crowd found time to protest against this foolish product!
To be honest, things can get even worse! Especially if we consider that most Arab Spring countries are suffering of internal security issues. The case is as easy as this: who has the time to control such huge angry crowds when every new government is busy protecting its existence? Let alone that this crowd can get even bigger and bigger by the day! Isn’t it terrifying to see the Al-Qaeda flag raised here and there? Who is ready now, in the Arab world, to claim willingness to face such a danger? Is the authority of law in the USA capable of questioning such a discrimination and violence against religions? An answer here can be of some relief!
Is dialogue a solution at this level?
It is so hard to tell! This answer is based on a previous experience with the rage caused by Danish cartoonist Kurt Westergaard’s similar approach! They call it ‘freedom of speech,’ while the raging crowd calls it insult of sacredness!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Why Barack Obama does not deserve to be re-elected

Four years ago, in 2008, Barack Obama the Democratic Party presidential candidate promised many Americans that "he would change America,...put aside partisan differences, restore hope to those without jobs,... The Economist on September 01, 2012. He even won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize prematurely for his promises (only after a few months in office). This is his "audacity of hope" in action, so to speak.

Today, four years later, he has not achieved any of them. In a recent poll, "more than 60% of voters believe their country to be on the wrong track. Mr Obama's approval ratings are well under 50%; almost two-thirds of voters are unimpressed (however harshly)" by his performance, as reported by The Economist on September 01, 2012.

... Does Barack Obama deserves a second term (for four more years)? The answer is a resounding "no," for the following 11 reasons, which reveal what can be called his audacity of failure.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...

Frank -*Rochester Institute of Technology*
This entire article is a worthless collection of trash. Obama is the most respectable, decent , honest president we have had since Eisenhower. He averted another great depression, passed a much needed health care bill, saved General Motors, elevated our status in the world ended the Iraq war and is ending the Afgan war and countless other achievements. Racism is a disease in Russia and this author appears to be a racist.
----------

Kenneth
Hmmmmm! Remind me not to allow any of my grandchildren to attend the *Rochester Institute of Technology* Saved GM? Chuckle! GM has about $24 billion in unfunded union pension debt and teachers retirement funds invested in Chrysler and GM were looted to save those corrupt autoworker unions. Try selling your drivel to those teachers who got wiped out! As for racism, Obama isn't fit to shine the shoes of Alan Keyes, Star Parker, Ken Hutcherson, Dr. Walter Williams, Lt. Col. Allen West, Herman Cain, Kevin Jackson or my pastor who are all black! Frank, try selling your load of crap to my mother who is already losing benefits under Obamacare. Sheeeeesh! I'm beginning to believe a college education causes environmental retardation! Oh and by the way, a "decent" president doesn't send an openly gay ambassador into a homophobic muslim country to be slaughtered without even the normal Marine security provided other ambassadors!

-------
Donna -
Obama promised ignorant voters things like free health insurance and free college educations if they would vote for him (nothing in this world is free). In 2008 he had an army of young, starry-eyed volunteers going around pulling people with no interest in or knowledge of government off of college campuses and out of homeless shelters, loading them onto buses and taking them to voting locations. All they had to say was, "Don't you want to vote for the first black president?" That was all that mattered to a lot of them. Talk about racist. The media was and still is in Obama's pocket. No one wants to be called "racist" in America. That is the worst thing anyone can say about you. And to be against Obama for any reason means you are racist. Now the media is busy trying to scare women into thinking Romney will mean no access to birth control. It's ridiculous but people believe stuff they see on TV. About 50% of households in the U.S. get some kind of check from the government. People see these checks as being provided more by the Democrats and they are afraid of losing them. In reality, needy people receive welfare whether we have Democrats or Republicans in office. A decent man does not advocate abortions of full-term babies for reasons as lame as "emotional distress" and even leads the fight for the killing of live infants who survive abortions.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Outrage: Why is the US surprised?
Let the killing of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi be the diplomatic legacy of Hillary R. Clinton and let her surprise and bewilderment be a telling insight into her utter incompetence to do the job. To be a diplomat, you need emotional intelligence and that, unfortunately, Hillary Clinton does not have.
Just what exactly did the United States of America expect from their darling terrorists in Benghazi, the ones they "saved" after they armed them, trained them and prepared them to remove the Jamahiriya in Libya and replace it with the farcical "government" we see there today?
Just what exactly did the United States of America and their poodles in the FUKUS Axis expect from the bearded wonders of Benghazi, infamous for their terrorist exploits against NATO in Iraq and Afghanistan, after what they did in Libya, slicing the breasts off women, raping girls, torching homes, torturing people, murdering, looting and committing ethnic cleansing?
What are the human development indicators of Libya today? Compare them to the Libya under Gaddafi and see the result. The balance is the political legacy of Hillary Rodham Clinton, the death of Ambassador Stevens is her diplomatic legacy - a failure in both departments.
A terrorist is a terrorist. Congratulations to Washington for yet again being bitten by the cockroaches it breeds.
http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/1...
Australia · Top Commenter ·
US Ambassador appointed to Libya, Stevens looking at Gaddafi's body with thumbs up, not realising he is staring at his not to distant fate. Eariee isn't it?—
Talking about the reason of conflict to a stupid American Jew movie...
It’s not even a movie! What is it then?
It is just a group of foolish camera shots, taken to a hostile (aggressive) level by adding some sound to it! Who would have ever guessed that such thing could lead to all the madness of the youth crowded in Egypt, Libya, Yemen and Sudan? Even in Syria, quite a good crowd found time to protest against this foolish product!
To be honest, things can get even worse! Especially if we consider that most Arab Spring countries are suffering of internal security issues. The case is as easy as this: who has the time to control such huge angry crowds when every new government is busy protecting its existence? Let alone that this crowd can get even bigger and bigger by the day! Isn’t it terrifying to see the Al-Qaeda flag raised here and there? Who is ready now, in the Arab world, to claim willingness to face such a danger? Is the authority of law in the USA capable of questioning such a discrimination and violence against religions? An answer here can be of some relief!
Is dialogue a solution at this level?
It is so hard to tell! This answer is based on a previous experience with the rage caused by Danish cartoonist Kurt Westergaard’s similar approach! They call it ‘freedom of speech,’ while the raging crowd calls it insult of sacredness!
Blame it on Obama didn't stick, who else can they blame??? Hillary!!!! Lmao

Let's blame the 'fine Christian' who made the film IDIOT!!!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor jay! I've put in my time with a great union job! Paid my dues, and am happily retired!(before 50 years old even) so you just keep working on that republican lifestyle that will have you working til you're 70. I'll be enjoying my lifestyle with a great retirement, some good investments.
I'm in a pretty good spot in life! I made the right choices and worked hard for what I have. So YOU get off your lazy ass and go to work tomorrow and keep Putting money in.
I thank you whole heartedly!!
UNION STRONG BABY!!!!!!

Great fictional story you have there. You're the one who waits at the mailbox before the mail even comes wringing your hands waiting for your welfare check.

As for me, don't have to work anymore. Laid back enjoying the fruits of my labor (years of it) and none of which Obama will get his grubby hands on to give to those who choose to sit on their dead a$$es expecting the working population to fulfill their crappy, boring lifestyles.

All of which are Obama's dreamscape ... keep the poor folks down so they will be dependent on his food stamps and welfare checks, barely able to feed a family, take a vacation, buy a new car, enjoy a great shopping spree for new furniture, nice clothes, a good steak at Outback now and then, instead of garage sales, second hand stores, Salvation Army give-a-ways and hand me downs. Those are Obama's people, the kind he buffalo's with BS and lies. If they have a vehicle that runs they might even make it to voting booth to vote for him again. Steal their pride and self-worth, make them feel inferior and beholdin' to this fraud-in-chief, so he gets in office again and can afford to take another $4 million dollar tax payer vacation this Christmas.

Ah, the joys the Obama's will have with another four years on the backs of the poor slobs who bust their butts just trying to keep up in his fantasy of lies and distortions.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...lol....obama juice drinker!! what has obama done for the people besides, sell us out, betray us, rape us, steal from us, and all the time kissing commie ass!? when obama got elected he said: "i'am actually in favor of wealth re-distrubution"....what do you think that means? makes the poor rich?...it means, make obama king!! and you morons, his slaves!!
In the past 20 years the middle class income has increased by 18%. The top has increased by 287%. That's the only wealth redistribution the Repubs like to see. The rich getting richer and the poor staying poor. Screw the 15% income tax Millionaire and Billionaires. They are screwing America!!!!
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Why Barack Obama does not deserve to be re-elected
Four years ago, in 2008, Barack Obama the Democratic Party presidential candidate promised many Americans that "he would change America,...put aside partisan differences, restore hope to those without jobs,... The Economist on September 01, 2012. He even won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize prematurely for his promises (only after a few months in office). This is his "audacity of hope" in action, so to speak.
Today, four years later, he has not achieved any of them. In a recent poll, "more than 60% of voters believe their country to be on the wrong track. Mr Obama's approval ratings are well under 50%; almost two-thirds of voters are unimpressed (however harshly)" by his performance, as reported by The Economist on September 01, 2012.
... Does Barack Obama deserves a second term (for four more years)? The answer is a resounding "no," for the following 11 reasons, which reveal what can be called his audacity of failure.
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...
Frank -*Rochester Institute of Technology*
This entire article is a worthless collection of trash. Obama is the most respectable, decent , honest president we have had since Eisenhower. He averted another great depression, passed a much needed health care bill, saved General Motors, elevated our status in the world ended the Iraq war and is ending the Afgan war and countless other achievements. Racism is a disease in Russia and this author appears to be a racist.
----------
Kenneth
Hmmmmm! Remind me not to allow any of my grandchildren to attend the *Rochester Institute of Technology* Saved GM? Chuckle! GM has about $24 billion in unfunded union pension debt and teachers retirement funds invested in Chrysler and GM were looted to save those corrupt autoworker unions. Try selling your drivel to those teachers who got wiped out! As for racism, Obama isn't fit to shine the shoes of Alan Keyes, Star Parker, Ken Hutcherson, Dr. Walter Williams, Lt. Col. Allen West, Herman Cain, Kevin Jackson or my pastor who are all black! Frank, try selling your load of crap to my mother who is already losing benefits under Obamacare. Sheeeeesh! I'm beginning to believe a college education causes environmental retardation! Oh and by the way, a "decent" president doesn't send an openly gay ambassador into a homophobic muslim country to be slaughtered without even the normal Marine security provided other ambassadors!
-------
Donna -
Obama promised ignorant voters things like free health insurance and free college educations if they would vote for him (nothing in this world is free). In 2008 he had an army of young, starry-eyed volunteers going around pulling people with no interest in or knowledge of government off of or Republicans in office. A decent man does not advocate abortions of full-term babies for reasons as lame as "emotional distress" and even leads the fight for the killing of live infants who survive abortions.
Shut up your paste and post. Wake up tomorrow and pay some taxes like Mitt said.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's blame the 'fine Christian' who made the film IDIOT!!!!!!!
Report: U.S. Had Advance Warning Of Unrest In Benghazi Before Attack On Consulate

... in Libya had at least three days warning of possible violence in Benghazi:
American diplomats were warned of possible violent unrest in Benghazi three days before the killings of US Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three members of his team, Libyan security officials say.
... interim President, Mohammed el-Megarif, said his government had information that the attack on the US consulate had been planned by an Islamist group with links to al-Qa’ida and with foreigners taking part.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/report-u-s-h...

Tsar Nicholas says:
Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 13:49
In other news bears shit in the woods.

I mean, come on, the 11th anniversary of 9/11! Hell, everyone knows about Al Qaeda’s “7&#8243; and “11&#8243; thing.(The Madrid train bombings on 3.11.04. The London train bombings on 7.7.05. Of course 9.11 itself. The African embassy bombings on 8.7.98) Every month you always need to be especially careful on the 7th and on the 11th. Then you have the Libyan consulate. Libya recently underwent a Western military intervention. Infidels dropping bombs and such. Bin Laden recently was sent to sleep with the fishes. Cripes, Helen Keller could have seen and heard the obvious risks of a terror attack last week.

That all said, it goes without saying the White House wants to change the narrative. It also goes without saying, given the administration’s control of the mass media, the narrative accordingly will be changed, at least so far as Zombieland is concerned.

----------

Mike says:
Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 14:09
@mantis:

All the evidence points to this being a pre-planned attack: targeting a covert safe house (requires surveillance and intel gathering ahead of time), having enough ammo on hand to maintain a supporting base of fire for an extended period of time (requires enough logistical planning to have it on hand pre-staged), and, most significant, the effective use of indirect fire weapons like mortars. Not only do these require actual training/skill to use effectively (as opposed to point and shoot like a rifle or RPG) but the logstics behind them is also a fair bit more complicated compared to a rifle or RPG. I’ll buy off on there being AKs or other rifles at a protest, because it’s the Middle East…I’ll even buy off on there being RPGs at a protest, because it’s post revolution Libya. But mortars?

“Okay Muhammad, let’s head down to the protest!”
“Alright, I’ve got the mortar tube, make sure you bring your backpack of 60mm rounds, I told Yusif to bring the baseplate!”

Small mortars are man-portable, yes, but not in the same sense as a rifle or RPG…at a minimum you would need three individuals: one for the tube, one for the baseplate, and one for the rounds (obviously more depending on how many rounds you were planning on firing.)

That said, I would take anything the Independent says on this story with a big grain of salt…so far they are the only ones reporting this and they still haven’t gotten anyone to go on the record about it. I understand the role “unnamed sources” play in journalism but when you are the only publication reporting something “unnamed sources” only get you so far. It’s possible for this to be a planned/coordinated attack while still having no prior knowledge of it, and honestly I wouldn’t even really classify that as an intelligence failure given the situation on the ground in Libya. I suppose it meets the technical definition of a failure since something bad happened that we didn’t have prior knowledge of, but welcome to the intel business.

==========
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up your paste and post. Wake up tomorrow and pay some taxes like Mitt said.
You no lik e
No lQQk e
;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Simple
Really!:)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Great fictional story you have there. You're the one who waits at the mailbox before the mail even comes wringing your hands waiting for your welfare check.
As for me, don't have to work anymore. Laid back enjoying the fruits of my labor (years of it) and none of which Obama will get his grubby hands on to give to those who choose to sit on their dead a$$es expecting the working population to fulfill their crappy, boring lifestyles.
All of which are Obama's dreamscape ... keep the poor folks down so they will be dependent on his food stamps and welfare checks, barely able to feed a family, take a vacation, buy a new car, enjoy a great shopping spree for new furniture, nice clothes, a good steak at Outback now and then, instead of garage sales, second hand stores, Salvation Army give-a-ways and hand me downs. Those are Obama's people, the kind he buffalo's with BS and lies. If they have a vehicle that runs they might even make it to voting booth to vote for him again. Steal their pride and self-worth, make them feel inferior and beholdin' to this fraud-in-chief, so he gets in office again and can afford to take another $4 million dollar tax payer vacation this Christmas.
Ah, the joys the Obama's will have with another four years on the backs of the poor slobs who bust their butts just trying to keep up in his fantasy of lies and distortions.
No, my money from my retirement goes into my checking account.

And democrats don't try to hold working peoe down, your description is of republicans. Remember, they never want to raise minimum wage. Please prove me wrong here jay, please try lmao

They fight unions tooth and nail. They want contracts with thier customers for. If oders but not with employees who make them all the money. Hmmmm just greed! America is over the greed and super rich getting over on everyone. Obama is still up over 5%. Ol mitt didn't even get a bounce after the convention. You're dead in the water pal!!

Keep singing that Muslim BS that you idiots are trained to repeat.... It's almost over. 49 days and 4 more years!

Now don't stay up too late Lil fella! Gotta turn the deep fryer on early at McDonald's to make the hash browns for breakfast!!!!!! Lmao

Tool!!!

How's that edited video working for you??? Have you noticed it being heavily edited and all??? How dumb do you feel falling for that??? You do have a 5th grade education don't you? Cause that was a sad to believe that was factual at all. You aren't very bright lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

I just got a BIG tax bill in mail today....
Have to 'tag' my car by end of month...

Paid out the yay hoo last month for 6 months worth of insurance for this car. NO reason for that, EXCEPT I'm paying for "No-Fault" insurance for the "no-goods" that do NOT have insurance!

Yes, driving "IS" a privilege!
I intend on KEEPING up that privilege till my
TEN TOES are stuck up in the AIR!

ANYone who OWNS property or vehicles pays TAXES! bub....

How about you? ;-)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up your paste and post. Wake up tomorrow and pay some taxes like Mitt said.
She's a heavy Meth abuser. Constantly copying and pasting.

If you copy and paste enough, it becomes true, right??
vet

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

maybe all this special ammo is for obama security against his feeble thoughts that some may rise against him?homeland security is damn sure not part of the military and this amount of sniper ammo isnt needed to shoot illegals?obama is helping illegals so why the stock piling of sniper ammo?the media, contrtolled by obama isnt even mentioning this so why is this happening without telling the public?we better scream for some answers for this is scary!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

The University of Virginia has ---declined--- President Obama’s request <<<--<< to speak on campus next week, citing security costs and the disruption of classes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/25/un...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Latest Politics
Social Security wrongly awarding disability benefits?
Sep 18, 2012- 2:58 -
Senate report shines light on questionable cases

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1847762500001/soci...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The University of Virginia has ---declined--- President Obama’s request <<<--<< to speak on campus next week, citing security costs and the disruption of classes.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/25/un...
What does this have to do with the price of eggs in China???
Hey

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I just got a BIG tax bill in mail today....
Have to 'tag' my car by end of month...
Paid out the yay hoo last month for 6 months worth of insurance for this car. NO reason for that, EXCEPT I'm paying for "No-Fault" insurance for the "no-goods" that do NOT have insurance!
Yes, driving "IS" a privilege!
I intend on KEEPING up that privilege till my
TEN TOES are stuck up in the AIR!
ANYone who OWNS property or vehicles pays TAXES! bub....
How about you? ;-)
Tell it to Romney....he's the one who said 47% of the population pay no taxes! He was talking about "YOU". LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to Romney....he's the one who said 47% of the population pay no taxes! He was talking about "YOU". LOL
You KNOW "diddly squat" about me...
How much OR how little I pay in taxes ...

Therefore you know NOTHING...
Just "flapping your jaws" / "rattling your keys" ... ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

G'Night
Tired of ALL the "ignorance" ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,581 - 44,600 of138,708
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clay Discussions

Search the Clay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
crystal davis and sarah patton 53 min love 44
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,205
take a stand 2 hr martin 4
Regan Parrott 5 hr chris 6
kiper. sarah parrott wanna b bit@h 5 hr Kiper 11
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 11 hr nope 920
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Thu blahblah123 25,963
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clay Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance