Leslie Stevens and Andrew

Posted in the Clay Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tired of It

Nebo, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Why don't you clean out that filthy nasty pool of yours , me as your neighbor am tired of the smell and I'm fed up with my children being eaten alive by your breding of the Mosquitos , take care of your property it's a wreck
YES

Dunmor, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2012
They have a swamp in their back yard and the whole neighbor hood is sick of it and them!
jesus christ

Centertown, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Can you see the swamp driving by there
a neighbor

Cadiz, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Tired of It wrote:
Why don't you clean out that filthy nasty pool of yours , me as your neighbor am tired of the smell and I'm fed up with my children being eaten alive by your breding of the Mosquitos , take care of your property it's a wreck
Why dont everyone mind there own business instead of putting your nose in someone elses business!!! Thats all this neighborhood does is put there nose in everyone elses business,do none of you have a life that all you have to do is sit and look out your windows and nose in everyones business,then go to Jeri's and talk about people!!!! Get a life and stay out of everyone's business!!!!
a neighbor

Cadiz, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2012
YES wrote:
They have a swamp in their back yard and the whole neighbor hood is sick of it and them!
How do you know they have a swamp in their backyard? Are you one of the neighbors who is always putting your nose in other peoples business,It looks that way!They have a fence around their pool so the only way anyone could see whats in their backyard is by trespassing and thats against the law isnt it? And how do you know everyone isnt sick of your stupid ass always putting your nose in someone else's business!!! So why dont you mind your business along with whoever else is being a cry baby and leave them the HELL alone!!
Blah

Morganfield, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Tired of It wrote:
Have u ever heard of off? Buy a can, spray your brats & shut the hell up!!!
Blah

Morganfield, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2012
Tired of It wrote:
Have you ever heard of off? Buy a can,spray your brats & shut the hell up!!!
What

Central City, KY

#8 Sep 24, 2012
Blah wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever heard of off? Buy a can,spray your brats & shut the hell up!!!
. You're real bright!! I don't have small children but I have enough sense to know that mosquito's carry west miles and I hope I or some small child doesn't get sick because they are to lazy to take care of their pool However I do know that the city has served them with many notices to clean up the pond in their back yard, I know they have been discussed at the council meetings and I do wish the city would take that step forward and take action like they said they would!! And surely you're not saying that people gossip at Jeri's!!
Blah

Morganfield, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Wtf is west miles?lmao!!!
just me

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Sep 24, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>. You're real bright!! I don't have small children but I have enough sense to know that mosquito's carry west miles and I hope I or some small child doesn't get sick because they are to lazy to take care of their pool However I do know that the city has served them with many notices to clean up the pond in their back yard, I know they have been discussed at the council meetings and I do wish the city would take that step forward and take action like they said they would!! And surely you're not saying that people gossip at Jeri's!!
What's west miles?
plz

Morganfield, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>. You're real bright!! I don't have small children but I have enough sense to know that mosquito's carry west miles and I hope I or some small child doesn't get sick because they are to lazy to take care of their pool However I do know that the city has served them with many notices to clean up the pond in their back yard, I know they have been discussed at the council meetings and I do wish the city would take that step forward and take action like they said they would!! And surely you're not saying that people gossip at Jeri's!!
You may want to think before you speak about how bright someone else is. West miles?hahaha
a neighbor

Cadiz, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Some people in clay are just so damn stupid,do some people think thats the reason for mosquitos is because a few people didnt take care of their pools? If thats the case then those that think that are really damn stupid!!And you have more going on in your life than to worry about if your neighbor cleaned out their pool? Get a life and STOP putting your nose in other people's business!!!
felt great

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Sep 25, 2012
Well if it were me I think I would grow a pair and go over and ask them to do something not post for everyone to see and as far as minding your own business I think he has a right to say something if there is a foul smell in the air but that's it, not how it looks
a neighbor

Cadiz, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Well this is the first anything has been said about a foul smell,I thought it had to do with the mosquitos make up your mind which is it? Sounds like to me its just a bunch of cry babies that has always got to be bitchin about something!!! Alot of them think they are so much better than everyone else but you are not,so stop being a cry baby and get a life and mind your own business!
What

Dunmor, KY

#15 Sep 25, 2012
Blah wrote:
Wtf is west miles?lmao!!!
. Like I said you aren't to bright or you would have figured out WEST NILES sorry for the auto correct I forgot I was talking to Leslie haha clean your damn pool out like I said before the city has already asked you more than once!!!!
a friend

Cadiz, KY

#16 Sep 25, 2012
how do you know the city has asked more than once know it all? And sorry Ive talked to Leslie and she said she could care less what some stupid ass like you has to say! And you are so worried about it why dont you call Leslie and Drew and BITCH to them CHICKENSHIT! Cause you are one of those 2-face neighbors,Thats what I thought.So why dont you stop your Bitchin!
What

Dunmor, KY

#17 Sep 25, 2012
a friend wrote:
how do you know the city has asked more than once know it all? And sorry Ive talked to Leslie and she said she could care less what some stupid ass like you has to say! And you are so worried about it why dont you call Leslie and Drew and BITCH to them CHICKENSHIT! Cause you are one of those 2-face neighbors,Thats what I thought.So why dont you stop your Bitchin!
. You can't talk to people like Leslie and Andrew because they aren't very smart shoot they don't even know how to take care of a pool and I'm sure she doesn't care, just look at her.... You can tell she doesn't care and as far as how I know the city has asked her to do something about her pool I work for the city ... That's how I know crack head!!!!
moosehead

Morganfield, KY

#18 Sep 25, 2012
love is like a butterfly...it's soft and gentle as a sigh.

hardy harr...enjoy life people. that's what it's here for.
for real

Centertown, KY

#19 Sep 25, 2012
a neighbor wrote:
Some people in clay are just so damn stupid,do some people think thats the reason for mosquitos is because a few people didnt take care of their pools? If thats the case then those that think that are really damn stupid!!And you have more going on in your life than to worry about if your neighbor cleaned out their pool? Get a life and STOP putting your nose in other people's business!!!
Amen to this!!
for real

Centertown, KY

#20 Sep 25, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>. You can't talk to people like Leslie and Andrew because they aren't very smart shoot they don't even know how to take care of a pool and I'm sure she doesn't care, just look at her.... You can tell she doesn't care and as far as how I know the city has asked her to do something about her pool I work for the city ... That's how I know crack head!!!!
They have gotten one letter! They have drained the pool from what I know!! And working to clean it up!! So give them a chance!! It's fenced in you can't even see the pool I live near them!! What are you doing looking over the fence??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Cullen gonna be a dad again and it ain't w... 1 hr Shesaloser 2
ok so .... 2 hr UGH 17
krystal moore-utley 2 hr Stsy Away 2
scott bright (Jan '14) 3 hr ABC123 5
harley 4 hr Arakkiel 26
White Granprix 6 hr A nother life 3
keith hopson 7 hr THE COLOR PURPLE 1

Clay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance