i hate nasty people
#1 May 13, 2012
how many of u know the wootens ? there nasty people when they lived on pompi did u know they use to use our resavor as a bathroom ? they would do there thing in a bucket and dump it there they stink and they have alot of dogs they sleep in dog crap there very nasty people
moonpie

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 May 15, 2012
they probably hate u too. did u know thousands of fish do there thing in there too. putting poor people down isn't cool. be thankful cause more than likely u have a better life than them
ozark

Winchester, KY

#3 May 18, 2012
the people they are talking about are not as poor as you may think now i know for a fact they can pay people to do harm to others just because i was paid to take out a guy in stanton i have seen the place where they lived and it was trash dog crap everywhere and i swear even human crap so moonpie get your facts straight before you reply ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Bigelow 161,058
Karen Banks (Jul '10) 1 hr Fosho 16
Class of 74 1 hr getting old 1
cats lose by 20 2 hr cats done 1
Rottins...... (Aug '16) Thu Aim high 2
Forest Fires and the Idiots who start them Thu citizen kane 1
wanna play!! Mar 22 Timmy 7

Clay City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay City Mortgages