Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16223 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

wtf

Richmond, KY

#15209 Sep 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, shut up Big_Heathen. You silly Queen of Fairy's. Will you ever learn, your cornball crap isn't funny, Pansy?
lmao
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#15210 Sep 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, shut up Big_Heathen. You silly Queen of Fairy's. Will you ever learn, your cornball crap isn't funny, Pansy?
Perhaps your have a different sense of humor?Or,None?Some of us do think most are funny.

Not being silly,but how do you know so much about a person?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15211 Sep 17, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps your have a different sense of humor?Or,None?Some of us do think most are funny.
Not being silly,but how do you know so much about a person?
It is very obvious.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15212 Sep 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just continue with your infantile farting and leave the important stuff to us grownups, would you?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#15214 Sep 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It is very obvious.
It sure is. LMAO. Big_Heathen and Whitehair Furball are two silly chicken humpers. Ahahahaha. "wtf" see if you can do anything with these two ol' cornballs, I mean those lame jokes are older than Dinosaur Turds.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15215 Sep 17, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just continue with your infantile farting and leave the important stuff to us grownups, would you?
The only important thing in your life is wiping your azz.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#15216 Sep 17, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's the reason politics is so F-ed up now. Just look at that big mouth, it looks like you just had a Bloody Mary, a real live one. That's some bad crap man.
Mike Anderson

Winchester, KY

#15217 Sep 17, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
because you so called grown ups.Can,t RUN the country.you all tried for 8 years sadly as usual YOU FAILED> GOOD BYE?
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15218 Sep 17, 2012
Mike Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>because you so called grown ups.Can,t RUN the country.you all tried for 8 years sadly as usual YOU FAILED> GOOD BYE?
And I guess you think Obama has succeeded!!!!!
deep purple

Murray, KY

#15219 Sep 17, 2012
enjoy your one term RAND!
maria

Morganfield, KY

#15220 Sep 17, 2012
???
well

Columbia, KY

#15221 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
And I guess you think Obama has succeeded!!!!!
Compared to the last admin......yes!

Houston, TX

#15222 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The only important thing in your life is wiping your azz.
There you go with the shit again. You're obsessed!

Houston, TX

#15223 Sep 18, 2012
Mike Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>because you so called grown ups.Can,t RUN the country.you all tried for 8 years sadly as usual YOU FAILED> GOOD BYE?
What are you talking about? Who mentioned politics, anyway? I refuse to talk about that, anymore, because you can't make fools see reason and logic, so I just post my jokes. If you don't like 'em, don't read 'em. If they make you sick, good! Besides, there's nothing I can possibly say, anyway, that can make Obama look any better than he does, which is mostly incompetent.
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#15225 Sep 18, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Who mentioned politics, anyway? I refuse to talk about that, anymore, because you can't make fools see reason and logic, so I just post my jokes. If you don't like 'em, don't read 'em. If they make you sick, good! Besides, there's nothing I can possibly say, anyway, that can make Obama look any better than he does, which is mostly incompetent.
If you compared the President to Romney he looks like Einstein.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15226 Sep 18, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to the last admin......yes!
Then I would suggest you open your eyes and ears to what is going on around you!!!! You are obviously blind and deaf!!!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15227 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>If you compared the President to Romney he looks like Einstein.
He actually looks like a weak President who is going to allow the rest of the world to walk all over us!! If he stays in office, we will likely see World War III before the end of his term. This will not be pretty since Iran will have nuclear bombs.
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#15228 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I would suggest you open your eyes and ears to what is going on around you!!!! You are obviously blind and deaf!!!
You are uneducated and stupid, a bad combination.

Lmfao
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15229 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are uneducated and stupid, a bad combination.
Lmfao
Your attacks on people who do not agree with you are getting old!!!! I am neither uneducated or stupid so get your facts straight!!!!
question

Columbia, KY

#15230 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout some examples?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rats of powell county (Jun '15) 1 hr Piper 13
Looking for a women to give the wife first girl... 22 hr Tired 6
Welfare checks 22 hr Tired 3
Ashley Wilfong (Nov '15) 22 hr 4 the food stamps 5
Lake neaomi Aug 26 Lady looking 1
Rottins...... Aug 25 BandB 1
strange st. Aug 22 ally2002 1

Clay City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance