more concerned

United States

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Why is it that the bottoms is a major drug paradise and has been for yearssssssssssss and the police don't seem to be able to clean up the situation? Instead, they would rather do a drug bust around election time. I always thought if you sold drugs and they had information you would be investigated. Does that not happen in clay city. Is this the only little town that just doesn't give a damn. What the hell, just legalize it all and we can all live in harmony. Lets vote on it next election. LOL
longtimegone

Gray, KY

#2 Aug 11, 2012
more concerned wrote:
Why is it that the bottoms is a major drug paradise and has been for yearssssssssssss and the police don't seem to be able to clean up the situation? Instead, they would rather do a drug bust around election time. I always thought if you sold drugs and they had information you would be investigated. Does that not happen in clay city. Is this the only little town that just doesn't give a damn. What the hell, just legalize it all and we can all live in harmony. Lets vote on it next election. LOL
I moved from poco yrs ago cause the police are as into the drugs and stuff as much as anyone else they try to play the good ole boy game and it's wrong I would never live there again innocent people have been put in jail and guilty ones go free it's just who you know your in good with the police then you can do whatever you Want that's just poco fore ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Betty 153,881
Why do black men like white girls? 2 hr Jamal 47
Where's she 2 hr Jamal 5
Melanie The blond in winchester? (Jul '10) 3 hr Curious 20
People ragging on there exs 3 hr Ariel 2
News Cat colony controversy in Winchester 3 hr Rhonda 11
cheating spouses and exs 6 hr Snuff 11

Clay City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance