looking for phillip reed also now as ...

looking for phillip reed also now as boomer

Posted in the Clay City Forum

curious

Manchester, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2010
dose any one now where he is
ur answer

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2010
he passed away
no he didnt

AOL

#3 Mar 19, 2010
Hes in P.O.C.O Jail..for seelin dope
curious

Knoxville, IA

#4 May 12, 2010
he not in jail hes in clay city
Mary Popins

London, KY

#5 Jun 3, 2010
That sick bastard lives on Aurther street. He is a low life child molester do do with him what you may/ I think he does weekends in jail so if ur gonna kick his ass do it durring the week
curious

Irvine, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2010
i dont think he is a child molester where do you get your info.
in the know

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jul 11, 2010
he is a child molester and a pill headed theif I know the law is looking for him and I hear he is on skinner holler with some townsend boy. He has also been seen at the clay city inn. Curious I prolly got my info from the same three people you did his victims, just because someone hasnt been convicetd or charged doesnt mean they didnt do it, it means no one has done anything about it yet
WTF

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Jul 13, 2010
Cant believe what yall are sayin about him but I have heard it too from some people if kids keep popin up sayin he molested them then its probably true. No one would want to lie about that kinda shit its embarrasing. I hear it was some of his family he did it to. Thats even incese. That nasty prick better never look at my kid
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#9 Aug 6, 2012
i love mu uncle boomer!:)
me

Pikeville, KY

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Phillip(boomer)reed is my cousin and he is not a child raper he has one himself but his ex wife I a real looker so (brook)keep him in your heart
jbird

Pikeville, KY

#11 Oct 6, 2012
That's my home boy he's a good dude get ur facts straight
jbird

Pikeville, KY

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Reply to curiousgals. What's up brooke
abcd

London, KY

#13 Apr 11, 2013
my friends dad name is phillip reed she has been looking for him and never meet him her name is kim reed she has a face book her face book is fee-kimreed11@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a difference, Take a dump with door open 2 min Larry 1
Golden corral 4 min Jazz 6
sherry hill? 7 min I believe 9
Brooke caudill wilson at burger king 27 min Arby 52
Chelsea Rader Fri Cookie 3
Grey jeep Thu Curiously know 17
Sugar babies (Jul '16) Feb 14 How bow dat 3

Clay City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance