Elementary School Affairs

Posted in the Clay City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Again

Georgetown, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Does the school board have a policy on affairs between school employees? Why is this allowed to continue at a certain school?
Again u DEGENERATE

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Again wrote:
Does the school board have a policy on affairs between school employees? Why is this allowed to continue at a certain school?
Again... who gives a shit.... If involves you personally, DO something about it! If not quit being a typical degenerate scum bag always starting shit. There is probably nothing true to this and if there is, I seriously doubt that it has anything to do with you or you would do something about it instead of getting on the playground of scumbags of the internet.
flowerchild

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Why are you so concerned about this? Are you wanting Frank? Personally, I wouldn't fuck him with 10 rubbers on. Leave them alone, shes single and supposedly he and his wife are separated. So who gives a shit unless they are not doing their jobs. Get a life and stop making trouble for other people.
Honey Boo Boo

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Lets start taking bets on how long this affair will last. I think a couple more weeks and he will be back with ole Joyce. Momma died, so ole Joyce will be coming into some money. Can we say new truck or new motorcycle...?Just like all the times before. Watch you're men Powell Co., we've seen little Faye likes them married men. She's looking for husband #3....
wow

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Honey Boo Boo wrote:
Lets start taking bets on how long this affair will last. I think a couple more weeks and he will be back with ole Joyce. Momma died, so ole Joyce will be coming into some money. Can we say new truck or new motorcycle...?Just like all the times before. Watch you're men Powell Co., we've seen little Faye likes them married men. She's looking for husband #3....
Honey boo boo. You sound like a fat piece of work. Think you should check your facts. If you know so much put your real name instead of your role models.
cce

Pikeville, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2013
I don't know who honey boo boo is, but she's got ole frank pegged. She knows him well! Bahahahahaha
u r bluffing

Pikeville, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Again wrote:
if you really wanted to do something you would have alreay reported this to the superintendent or board member. No need telling the principal, she knows all about everything and chooses to keep her mouth shut. If your goal is to get one or both fired, forget it. They will transfer one of them to another school. I don't think any other school would want either of them!
INSIDER

Clay City, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2013
WOW!! Thats really all that comes to mind as I read these posts..... I heard this crap was on here and of course I had to find out for myself.... I must admit Im very surprised at how many people in this small town dont have a life of their own and must feed off everyone elses!! As far as affairs go well lets just say thats not what this is....For one... She sit by her husbands side til his last breathe... his own daughters wouldnt visit or even call to check on him.. he wasnt in the ground a week til his mother dearest was trying to hook her up with her other son and the daughters came knocking wanting money and material things to sell or pawn for drugs!! Second, for all of you that know Frank oh so well.... He hasnt been with his wife for awhile and wasnt even living with her!! And honestly who would blame him, many of you know that their marriage has been over for awhile and she just wont let go and let him be happy.... I think everyone should just shut the hell up about the both of them and focus a little more on their own lives!!
outsider

Georgetown, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2013
INSIDER wrote:
WOW!! Thats really all that comes to mind as I read these posts..... I heard this crap was on here and of course I had to find out for myself.... I must admit Im very surprised at how many people in this small town dont have a life of their own and must feed off everyone elses!! As far as affairs go well lets just say thats not what this is....For one... She sit by her husbands side til his last breathe... his own daughters wouldnt visit or even call to check on him.. he wasnt in the ground a week til his mother dearest was trying to hook her up with her other son and the daughters came knocking wanting money and material things to sell or pawn for drugs!! Second, for all of you that know Frank oh so well.... He hasnt been with his wife for awhile and wasnt even living with her!! And honestly who would blame him, many of you know that their marriage has been over for awhile and she just wont let go and let him be happy.... I think everyone should just shut the hell up about the both of them and focus a little more on their own lives!!
Including you! you are just as nosey as the rest of us. If he wanted to be happy he would stop coming back to his wife and leave her alone, let her move on. But no he loves things, like guns, motorcycle, 4 wheeler, nice trucks. Can he really afford this stuff on a janitors salary? You must not know to much about it either, dont he still have some clothes and things at HER (the wife) house? I heard his girlfriend was texting Frank when her husband died...
mum

Winchester, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2013
you left out the part where she kicked his ass to the curb for finding nudie pics on his phone from someone we wont mention... lol... and from what I hear it is affecting both their jobs. And they know how but I'm sure they wont admit it. Mum is always the word
INSIDER wrote:
cool

Pikeville, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2013
This shits better than daytime TV. Can u say soap opera!!!
Sue

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2013
INSIDER wrote:
she is a widow but he is married, how can you NOT call this an affair? As far as the problems she had after her husband died, that's karma biting her in the ass for all the things she has done in the past! She deserves all she gets! As for him, he deserves some of the karma too.
Not Again

Pikeville, KY

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Again wrote:
I'm sure theyre not allowed to on school property. but id hate to have a job where they could tell me who I can't sleep with outside work lol even if it was coworkers.
REALLY

Clay City, KY

#14 Mar 24, 2013
So what Ive gathered is both people in this convo are adults, right? So why not let them live their lives and everyone else keep their opinions to their self?! Its crazy how someone has to stick their nose in where it doesnt belong!
yes really

Georgetown, KY

#15 Mar 24, 2013
REALLY wrote:
So what Ive gathered is both people in this convo are adults, right? So why not let them live their lives and everyone else keep their opinions to their self?! Its crazy how someone has to stick their nose in where it doesnt belong!
Including you! you brought it back up. Take your own advise. Keep it to yourself.
Sue

United States

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Hey Faye must not only like them married she must like more then one because franks not the man I seen her with one afternoon a couple weeks ago.
fed up

Martin, KY

#18 Apr 10, 2013
Faye ain't much to move a married in with her and her young granddaughter living there too. And to just lose her husband too makes it look even worse. Of course its not all her...Frank sure didn't have to go either but he chose to. So its both of them. I don't know Faye but I do know Mr. Frank and how he always has to have a girlfriend "on the side". Seems like he had it made good at home but one day his luck will run out and he won't be able to go back to his wife and get a new "toy".... I sure don't understand him.
SICK AND TIRED

Richmond, KY

#19 Apr 26, 2013
This is one sad story about our ol system. You would think Frank and Faye, with families of thier own, would want to set a better example in front of our children. It really looks bad on the school system when 2 grown adults, one married and one just recently widowed, would have been morals. Having an affair and so open about it is just sickening. All I can say is "God Help Them"
stupid people

Richmond, KY

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Wow
These two grown adults made their choice. They have to deal with the consequences. But if you would like to talk about the rest of their families then please add your name and number and you will be contacted shortly.
wondering

Irvine, KY

#21 Apr 30, 2013
Who is faye and frank I just moved here I kids in 2 schools do they carry on at school or something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min john cima 135,105
pink vw 46 min Your pathetic 47
Rachel coffey 3 hr think 9
aj martin (Feb '14) 5 hr think 3
women Sat scott 2
brendan ballard Mar 25 Anyonmous 2
Gary Ginn (Jan '14) Mar 23 a little bit of t... 16
Clay City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clay City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance