Execution of Search Warrants in Powel...

Execution of Search Warrants in Powell County

There are 2 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jun 18, 2012, titled Execution of Search Warrants in Powell County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 Kentucky State Police Morehead executed two search warrants in Powell County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

imagine that

Stanton, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2012
if they executed search warrants then why was "hammer" out trying to get people to buy for him and get people to sell for him? don't the cops know that he's so out of touch with reality that he has no freakin clue on what's fiction or non-fiction?
Jessyc B

Lubbock, TX

#2 Jul 28, 2012
WOW!!! I said he said the same thing.lo. Imagine that: Im m on he same age as u when it comes to the Hamer hing andIn that is total NON-FICTION He sees the D.E.A and the feds when their aint none there. Who knows maybe he dd see em an we did not beleive him, he woulda known tem " on a personal level". JUST SAYIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessie McClure Sat mark 1
What nikita do?h Fri Whoknew88 4
feel like the new mans out! Fri Turley1849 3
Bottom Drunk Fri Cowboy 3
rats of powell county Jul 29 OK k 3
Amy Whe Spangler Jul 27 whocares 1
Gary Ginn & Briget Sparks Jul 27 Concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay City Mortgages