'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,061 - 64,080 of 149,757 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
white boy

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70550
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? The middle class is in slavery.The government has us there and just wait a year or so and it will quite evident to everybody.
thats what I'm saying, its time to turn the tables,
white boy

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70551
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody told you to think..so try again sometime when your brain has developed with modern synapses that let you know whats right and not totally cro magnon man B/S!
Back under ground and take some stump water with you...you might
have to ponder for awhile!
W boi..........
why dont you make me you freeloading pig, the whites will uprise again, its coming,

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70552
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does thy FEEL ...
Sir Conquistador ???:)
Conquest...When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression”

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70553
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody told you to respond either racist pig, you democrats have destroyed everything, you brought this on yourself, now there are many who are not going to put up with it anymnore, obama has shown what he and his criminals are all about,
start a petition to bring back slavery for freeloaders, the fact that percentage wise most are minority should have nothing to do with it, and when they cry racism, make them work harder for being so ignorant,
Your rants are without form or any intellect that one could take seriously.
So get some spray paint and get back to marking underpasses and coal gons.
Be sure to take a dictionary with you as not to show so much of your ignorance>boi

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70554
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you make me you freeloading pig, the whites will uprise again, its coming,
willing to challenge and unseen enemy
how stupid of you!
You must be 15 or 16>boi
You keep calling me a freeloader...just how have you every contributed to your family or your country?>boi
share with us your heavenly exploits into the good giving nature
God has blessed you with>boi

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70558
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep "your" fantasies to yourself !!!
I do NOT
KiSS & TELL ...
I must have made a 'mistake'...
when I called "you" a gentleman.
This is in NO way
WHAT a "gentleman"
would do!
Ah my little senorita...a time for being a gentleman,when household activities are abound and guest are arriving for dinner..but later when the two lovers meet alone somewhere under
the Mexican moon...then the gentleman turns into a lover!
It is the way!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70559
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep "your" fantasies to yourself !!!
I do NOT
KiSS & TELL ...
I must have made a 'mistake'...
when I called "you" a gentleman.
This is in NO way
WHAT a "gentleman"
would do!
**********

Hey AL, I think tofy is funnin' with you. Or...maybe it's the budzu/moonshine,

maybe?
white boy

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70560
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>willing to challenge and unseen enemy
how stupid of you!
You must be 15 or 16>boi
You keep calling me a freeloader...just how have you every contributed to your family or your country?>boi
share with us your heavenly exploits into the good giving nature
God has blessed you with>boi
unseen? you are top ten stupid! you welfare food stamp slobs that wont work are obvious, you will see hungry days ahead, the whites are fed up with your freeloading, I dont even have to say come get it cuz we gonna bring it to all you lazy slobs, and your racist president and you democrats brought this on,

Bring Back Slavery! The Time Has Come!
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70561
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

i see the obozoclown is still blaming republicans for his failures as a man and as a leader, why doesnt he offer a plan thats acceptable instead of crying like a ignorant thirdgrader and yelling nobody has a plan

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70562
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
unseen? you are top ten stupid! you welfare food stamp slobs that wont work are obvious, you will see hungry days ahead, the whites are fed up with your freeloading, I dont even have to say come get it cuz we gonna bring it to all you lazy slobs, and your racist president and you democrats brought this on,
Bring Back Slavery! The Time Has Come!
You missed the boat kid your times is over!
Better burn all that Nazi propaganda..get out and find
a real job.
You see I draw A meager pension after 30 years of service and have a fluffy little401K to play with now and again.Trucks paid for House is paid off. I can piss off my back porch and howl at the moon.
What can you do? bitch and complain so sad>boi grow-up kid!
bet you've not planned that far ahead have you boi..course not!
It's because you're stupid!
"SOMEDAY YOU MIGHT MAKE A MAN RIGHT NOW YOU'RE A HOPELESS LITTLE BOI"
white boy

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70564
Dec 29, 2012
 
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the boat kid your times is over!
Better burn all that Nazi propaganda..get out and find
a real job.
You see I draw A meager pension after 30 years of service and have a fluffy little401K to play with now and again.Trucks paid for House is paid off. I can piss off my back porch and howl at the moon.
What can you do? bitch and complain so sad>boi grow-up kid!
bet you've not planned that far ahead have you boi..course not!
It's because you're stupid!
"SOMEDAY YOU MIGHT MAKE A MAN RIGHT NOW YOU'RE A HOPELESS LITTLE BOI"
tax dollars paid for everything you have, boi, you welfare pigs are the first to go without, you dont have a pot to piss in, you dont own a thing someone else cant take away from you, your false confidence is your weakness, trash,

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70567
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
tax dollars paid for everything you have, boi, you welfare pigs are the first to go without, you dont have a pot to piss in, you dont own a thing someone else cant take away from you, your false confidence is your weakness, trash,
Know yourself well. I see where your anger and hate comes from.
Good luck kid it's goin' to take some determination but you'll make it!
tofy
white boy

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70568
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the boat kid your times is over!
Better burn all that Nazi propaganda..get out and find
a real job.
You see I draw A meager pension after 30 years of service and have a fluffy little401K to play with now and again.Trucks paid for House is paid off. I can piss off my back porch and howl at the moon.
What can you do? bitch and complain so sad>boi grow-up kid!
bet you've not planned that far ahead have you boi..course not!
It's because you're stupid!
"SOMEDAY YOU MIGHT MAKE A MAN RIGHT NOW YOU'RE A HOPELESS LITTLE BOI"
your 401k aint worth squat, obama is gonna confiscate whats left after the market crash eats first, you got nothin, no brains, no way to survive in 2013, just a lot of hot air and a big mouth, you think the black panther brothers are gonna save you, haa, good luck obama pig, too many real amiercan groups are gonna take their place and fix what the racist pigs in washington cant

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70569
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "snowing" where I'm at ...
Wilderness Survival: Know Your Distress Signals
Do "you" know how to "build" a Fire?
http://artofmanliness.com/2011/05/23/wilderne...
I can build a fire....but who says we'll
be in distress???come on now...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70570
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

bbl
white boy

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70571
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

obamaclaus wrote:
i see the obozoclown is still blaming republicans for his failures as a man and as a leader, why doesnt he offer a plan thats acceptable instead of crying like a ignorant thirdgrader and yelling nobody has a plan
what do you expect from a banana eating monkey

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70572
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I can build a fire....but who says we'll
be in distress???come on now...
Economic Terrorism...we were in good shape first time.
Right now...we are ripe for the picking, don't think they will pass the best opportunity in decades!
...and did Obama lessen their resolve?

How about that Muslim brotherhood alliance? now that they have friends in the Whitehouse!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70573
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

It looks to me like you can't go around telling Americans you're going to take something away from them. Especially when it's protected by the Constitution.

And you think we HAD problems?

***

Obama Gun Ban Demand Triggers Record Sales!
December 29, 2012

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-gun-ba...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70574
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
your 401k aint worth squat, obama is gonna confiscate whats left after the market crash eats first, you got nothin, no brains, no way to survive in 2013, just a lot of hot air and a big mouth, you think the black panther brothers are gonna save you, haa, good luck obama pig, too many real amiercan groups are gonna take their place and fix what the racist pigs in washington cant
My suggestion to you boi is to read some history and find out what happens to backward thinking lamebrains such as you.
You Lose!
Good Grief!
Now go back to playing tour of duty! soldier boi!

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70576
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>It's not just Repubs that believe in gun rights. Not wise to paint like the Repubs do with a wide brush. The belief I have on weapon types is that our cilivsn police are just that. Civilians. Civilians On Patrol Service (COPS). I have every Right to have any type "gun" they are allowed. After all in my home or on my land I am a COP.
I could not agree more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic/bus delays/picking up kids 5 min here 27
blond in red car in town 21 min thought 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min stuck in a lodi 130,204
Cantuckee Diner closed? 39 min Truth Porker 23
bored 1 hr txgirl 3
for rent? 1 hr Faye 1
Calvary Christian Church Pastor Affair 2 hr Got it right 79

Search the Clay City Forum:
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Powell County was issued at August 20 at 4:00PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Clay City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Clay City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clay City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clay City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••