'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 279712 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Richmond, KY

#54096 Oct 16, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to ignore wtf! He hates everyone!
Most of us are Republicans and are voting for Romney!!!!
You can't vote dipshit, you are too stupid.
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#54097 Oct 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhh I am scared of the Michigan dipshit.
that did it. Moderator! Tell wtf to quit picking on me or you are going to take away his government check and if wtf continues to pick on me I wan't his keyboard taken away. wtf saying bad words on here and swearing at people, wtf haint got no betur words dan dat, wtf might put an add in the Middlesboro daily news for a new keyboard do, so u better tak a way wtfs mouse 2.

LOLOL,
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#54098 Oct 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell is a "Muslin" you ignorant toothless TN hick?
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
If you are so smart, when is Election day? The day the Democrats come to pick you up at the project in the bus, right? You can correct spelling, how many States do we have? I have ask you that for over a year and you are to stupid to know!
LMFAO!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#54099 Oct 16, 2012
change wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't crazy about Bush or Clinton but give me either one of them over Obama . the worst president in the history of our country . If he is not known as that now , i guarantee he will be after 4 more years of this stuff. I honestly believe he is one of the sleeper cells trying to destroy our country from the inside. I will give credit will credit is due . He did allow our special forces to kill Bin Laden .
Look at what he has done with our jobs . look at how many could have been created with the money he has spent on solar panels . look at how much more we pay at the pumps because he killed the Canadian pipe line.Look at the respect our military has lost from other countries because they don't believe we can protect our own foreign Ambassadors. Again i will give credit where credit is due . I understand his golf game has gotten better .
Uhhh Bush is the worst President of any Country in History hands down.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54100 Oct 16, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the problem with all these "Quotes" from the book you have listed. You are full of shit and ALL the quotes you posted are lies.
Example: ""I
will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly
direction." ..... This is NOT in the book.
All you lying POS Repubs make me sick.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/coilofra...

;-)
wtf

Richmond, KY

#54101 Oct 16, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2012
We’re Not Broke and the Clinton Surpluses Destroyed the US Economy
By Stephanie Kelton, Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. Cross posted from New Economic Perspectives.
Two of our nation’s most influential progressive journalists — Slate’s Matt Yglesias and Business Insider’s Joe Weisenthal — just took on two powerful economic myths.
1. The Myth that The US Government is Out of Money
[http://www.slate.com/blogs/mo neybox/2012/09/05/out_of_money _no_way_america_can_never_run_ out_of_money_.html]
2. The Myth that A Government Surplus is a Sign of Fiscal Responsibility
[http://www.businessinsider.co m/how-bill-clintons-balanced-b udget-destroyed-the-economy-20 12-9]
It’s hard to imagine a more empowering message. As word spreads, elected officials in both parties will lose their primary excuse for inaction on on a whole range of neglected and underfunded programs.“I’d love to help, but I’m all tapped out,” simply won’t sell.
Nor will the desperate calls for “shared sacrifice” and “entitlement reform” in the name of fiscal responsibility.
A very big thank you to these men, who will undoubtedly suffer the slings and arrows of many of their progressive followers, who have long considered the Clinton surpluses the crowning achievement of modern Democratic governance.
Read more at http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/09/were-n...
More cut and paste BS.
frank

Oakland, CA

#54102 Oct 16, 2012
change wrote:
I hope there are as many republicans go to the pole as i have heard speak up . I know Obama will have every bum in the country show up because they believe we can work and pay their way even without a job.
According to a list of polls assembled by the generally conservative site, Real Clear Politics (RCP), Romney is receiving a whopping rejection from the people he once served as governor. RCP averages polls and as of October 15 has President Obama leading former Massachusetts Governor Romney by 20.4 percent, with the Boston Globe giving a 27 point lead to Obama.
Yes, Massachusetts the home of Romney where he built Bain Capital into a role model for vulture capitalists and the forerunner of outsourcing jobs to China; the state that Romney became governor of by proclaiming to be a moderate on issues like abortion; the state where he created “Romneycare” as his self-proclaimed most important accomplishment as governor (only to denounce it now as the Affordable Care Act under Obama); yes, the state is going to reject his campaign for presidency in a momentous landslide.
lifelong democrat

Clarksville, TN

#54103 Oct 16, 2012
We want more free stuffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!
lifelong democrat

Clarksville, TN

#54104 Oct 16, 2012
What do we want?

FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!

When do we want it?

NOW!!!!!!!!!!
change

United States

#54105 Oct 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh Bush is the worst President of any Country in History hands down.
WTF-(with those fools) I am almost ashamed that i live in the same state as you . I know we didn't fallow the no child left behind policy if this is where you went to school.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54106 Oct 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>More cut and paste BS.
Screw Clinton: Obama is Worst White House Spender Since Mary Lincoln. Or George W. Bush.

Clinton not only governed differently than Obama, he pursued substantially different policies as well. Part of this was the result of politics. After a disastrous first couple of years in terms of retail politics - largely due to his thankfully inept attempt to foist a terrible health-care overhaul on the country - Clinton found himself face to face with the unthinkable: a Republican majority in the House (the GOP winning the Senate was thinkable, if relatively rare).

"is Clinton relevant?" headlines, and all that. Clinton had to work with the Republicans and did, but not simply out of convenience. On major matters - such as NAFTA and free trade more generally and on welfare reform - he shared Republican goals (and was often at odds with his own party).

If this is supposed to show the seriousness of the Obama budget plan, you've got to be kidding (and that's leaving aside the fact that Obama has failed to finish a budget - and kick the Democratic Senate's ass into gear - in years). Obama is the worst spender (see table 1.3) to live in the White House since Mary Todd Lincoln. Or, same thing, since George W. Bush, that well-known big-government disaster.

Here is the relevant table from Barack Obama's latest proposed budget plan. Check out the spending and revenue totals to get a sense of just how sad a (highly dubious!) promise of $4 trillion in debt reduction over a decade's time is.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/09/06/screw-clint...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54107 Oct 16, 2012
Billy Graham's Group Removes Mormonism from List of Cults
October 16, 2012

Shortly after Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney enjoyed cookies and soft drinks with the Rev. Billy Graham and his son Franklin Graham on Thursday at the elder Graham's mountaintop retreat, a reference to Mormonism as a cult was scrubbed from the website of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

In a section of the website called Billy Graham's My Answer there had been the question "What is a cult?"

Answer: "A cult is any group which teaches doctrines or beliefs that deviate from the biblical message of the Christian faith."

Source: CNN. Read full article.(link)

http://reason.com/24-7/2012/10/16/billy-graha...
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#54108 Oct 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>More cut and paste BS.
At least she knows how! How many States? Everone on here knows that! Except you!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54109 Oct 16, 2012
Federal Appeals Court Hears Challenge to Marijuana's Legal Status
Jacob Sullum|Oct. 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Today the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit heard oral arguments in a case challenging the Drug Enforcement Administration's refusal to reclassify marijuana so it can be legally used as a medicine. Since 1970, when Congress passed the Controlled Substances Act, marijuana has remained on Schedule I, a category supposedly reserved for drugs with a high abuse potential and no accepted medical value that cannot be used safely even under a doctor's supervision.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/10/16/federal-app...
Tink Finkle

Elkhorn City, KY

#54110 Oct 16, 2012
Democrats going rogue this time around ,cause of sh!t face morons wtf .sick spewing arse monkey .
change

United States

#54111 Oct 16, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
According to a list of polls assembled by the generally conservative site, Real Clear Politics (RCP), Romney is receiving a whopping rejection from the people he once served as governor. RCP averages polls and as of October 15 has President Obama leading former Massachusetts Governor Romney by 20.4 percent, with the Boston Globe giving a 27 point lead to Obama.
Yes, Massachusetts the home of Romney where he built Bain Capital into a role model for vulture capitalists and the forerunner of outsourcing jobs to China; the state that Romney became governor of by proclaiming to be a moderate on issues like abortion; the state where he created “Romneycare” as his self-proclaimed most important accomplishment as governor (only to denounce it now as the Affordable Care Act under Obama); yes, the state is going to reject his campaign for presidency in a momentous landslide.
I didn't realize there were that many lazy freeloaders in Massachusetts.You do realize this great plan of Obama's with the solar panels had 2 other countries making them did you . I know china was one of them. I forget the other , i think it was Denmark but i am not sure. Not only did he throw money at a wasted project but he employed other countries to do it. sounds like a genius to me . I ready to put him on unemployment for a while .
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#54112 Oct 16, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, so what? Romney was elected and very popular in a left wing state, Obama is the laughing stock of the country and the world in all 50 states. He balanced budgets and put people to work, LOLOL,
countryboy

Flemingsburg, KY

#54113 Oct 16, 2012
its a shame white america wont get behind their president because of his color,,and we all know thats the basic truth of it,,im an ole countryboy dont know much but these republicans arent your granddads republicans. the ones that gave back,,built parks threw community picnics,donated to schools, these new republicans are only out for themselves thats why the gap between the rich and poor is greater than ever,that is why trickle down doesnt work anymore
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#54114 Oct 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You can't vote dipshit, you are too stupid.
I have already voted sh*tdip!!!!
change

United States

#54115 Oct 16, 2012
another car battery company has failed to make their payments yesterday . another enormously government funded project goes in the crapper.why can't we get our jobs kick started because Obama is waited on the wind and sun and cell batteries to solve all our energy problems . Get real people its time we are more self reliant . lets get to drilling , lets put time limits on welfare lets start taxing imports lets show Libya we are not a bunch of wimps.
we need to vote for a real American this time.I am completely sick of hearing about another 4 year failure plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fat red head (Jul '16) 10 hr Guessing in poco 5
Biggest Nark/Dealer 10 hr Guessing in poco 3
Makennys 22 hr Mullet 3
Looking for a good looking man. Jul 21 Mine 3
The guys in the old work truck, Jul 20 Trucker 1
The girls who work at gas o lean ally? Who are ... Jul 20 Courious 1
strange st. (Aug '16) Jul 20 Haden 2

Clay City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance