'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239443 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Syl

Hodgenville, KY

#44002 Jul 20, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
If this needs special explaining for you, like ‘special ed!’ perhaps you ought to simply go to back to the end of the line and pay attention you might just learn something - nah forget it, your a moron!
OH? So you can't explain? Gee , I wish you smart dimowits, eh... I mean democrats would be help us understand the logic, you might get some converts.
Syl

Hodgenville, KY

#44003 Jul 20, 2012
Call me Ishmael wrote:
I'm democrat but this President and sh!t house liberals has been one big suckarse bunch . I ask why ,how do we get this kind in our government .
Same here, but I sure won't vote democrat this time.
Harvey Wallbanger

Crofton, KY

#44004 Jul 20, 2012
crazy people be-gone wrote:
<quoted text>
That might explain why he does the ignorant things he does here on earth and it would certainly explain why he just "doesn't get it" being from another planet and all. lol Was Obama president on planet Kolob? Did he destroy that place too? Is that why he is here?
Speaking of odd people...why do you reply with silly posts and never offer any facts in this debate? If you can't hang with the smart people I'm sure those posters will allow you to disappear from topix with just a minimal amount of embarrassment to yourself.
Should we say our goodbye's now? lol You are batshit crazy so I won't make fun of you but I won't miss your childish posts either. So Ba-Bye kid.
Sorry, skeezix, but when I read the kind of hysterical nonsense that you post under a multiplicity of names, along with the genuinely insane drivel that this "american lady" character copies and pastes, it's all I can do to type my silly posts without falling over laughing(a quick fyi... I'm laughing AT you, not with you). But please don't stop, I'm having more fun at your expense than you can possibly imagine.
What

Hemingway, SC

#44005 Jul 20, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenya,They don't know what a blacktop road looks like..LOL!!!
But they do recognize a stupid ass like you.

Lmfao
What

Hemingway, SC

#44006 Jul 20, 2012
Hey wrote:
Why do you think tha Wal-Marts have grocery stores in them now???
You take the money you saved from not actually having to buy food and buy alot of Chinese made shit,Everybody wins!!!!!
Sorry just trying to look at it from ODUMMERS point of view,LOL!!!
You cannot climb that high dipshit.
proud democrat POS

Glasgow, KY

#44007 Jul 20, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... well, I have to admit your response is simply and overwhelmingly convincing, the power of your intellect and not to mention your command of the English language – I’m speechless, I surrender :-)
Just speaking your language fwankie so you can keep up with the discussion. I do feel a little sorry for you, boy. You're welcome!
how does ur foot taste

Glasgow, KY

#44008 Jul 20, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot climb that high dipshit.
Or he can't get that high. lol Didn't Obama brag about his drug days in his book? Maybe we should all do a line or two so we can see Obama's point of view. Nice example, huh? Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
concensus

Glasgow, KY

#44009 Jul 20, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, skeezix, but when I read the kind of hysterical nonsense that you post under a multiplicity of names, along with the genuinely insane drivel that this "american lady" character copies and pastes, it's all I can do to type my silly posts without falling over laughing(a quick fyi... I'm laughing AT you, not with you). But please don't stop, I'm having more fun at your expense than you can possibly imagine.
And how does the name of the poster change any facts? lol It doesn't but it does give you one more lame excuse, right? Forget the facts just dazzle them with bullshit and sling any ole kind of excuse out there. It's the Obama way and you are good at playing follow the leader. Poor little victim! You don't like their name so they have to be wrong so you can be right. Never miss a Cloward and Pivan moment to play the victim and put the focus on some insignificant subject such as...what name a person goes by on an internet site because I'm sure your name is really Harvey Wallbanger. Great effort but you failed. Again.
Harvey Wallbanger

Crofton, KY

#44010 Jul 20, 2012
concensus wrote:
<quoted text>
And how does the name of the poster change any facts? lol It doesn't but it does give you one more lame excuse, right? Forget the facts just dazzle them with bullshit and sling any ole kind of excuse out there. It's the Obama way and you are good at playing follow the leader. Poor little victim! You don't like their name so they have to be wrong so you can be right. Never miss a Cloward and Pivan moment to play the victim and put the focus on some insignificant subject such as...what name a person goes by on an internet site because I'm sure your name is really Harvey Wallbanger. Great effort but you failed. Again.
The first time you post a fact, do let us know.

And it's "consensus". Next time, pick a name that's easier for you to spell. How about "moran"? LOL! I kill me sometimes!
o

Ashtabula, OH

#44011 Jul 20, 2012
Oh yaya
Harvey Wallbanger

Crofton, KY

#44012 Jul 20, 2012
so

Eddyville, KY

#44013 Jul 20, 2012
And I care bc....?
TakeAmericaback

Jonesborough, TN

#44015 Jul 21, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
The first time you post a fact, do let us know.
And it's "consensus". Next time, pick a name that's easier for you to spell. How about "moran"? LOL! I kill me sometimes!
Oh powerful and mighty Democrat, how you awe me with your vast knowledge and understanding of all things great and profound! Things that can only be learned in coffee house chats with those like-minded followers of Marx and other mental giants whom you follow so blindly. With your Doctorates in Philosophy and lack of comprehension of the working mechanism of a marble! You impress the world when you grace topix with your mighty wit, albeit dim! If I were easily amused you might in-fact amuse me, yet you do not! You like to put others down to prove your superiority; in doing so you look so much more the fool that you are. You would love to be part of “frank and the gangs California crowd’, but alas you are simply not that cool, how sad!
dewfuss

Mount Sterling, KY

#44016 Jul 21, 2012
great wrote:
oh joy...i can see already.
beck: ARE YOU A COMMUNIST?
canidate 1: what?
beck: ARE YOU A COMMUNIST SIR?!
canidate 2: he IS a communist!
canidate 1: YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE WORKING MAN!
me: please god stop letting these morons call my house.
looks like this is where all the dumbasses meet sorry i dont qualify im an american not a hater like both sides have become bunch of losers
BeckerBob

Thailand

#44017 Jul 21, 2012
just as Cynthia responded I'm startled that some people can make $9606 in a few weeks on the computer. have you read this web site http://nutshellurl.com/54oz
What

Hemingway, SC

#44018 Jul 21, 2012
TakeAmericaback wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh powerful and mighty Democrat, how you awe me with your vast knowledge and understanding of all things great and profound! Things that can only be learned in coffee house chats with those like-minded followers of Marx and other mental giants whom you follow so blindly. With your Doctorates in Philosophy and lack of comprehension of the working mechanism of a marble! You impress the world when you grace topix with your mighty wit, albeit dim! If I were easily amused you might in-fact amuse me, yet you do not! You like to put others down to prove your superiority; in doing so you look so much more the fool that you are. You would love to be part of “frank and the gangs California crowd’, but alas you are simply not that cool, how sad!
You astound and amaze with your ability to suck Corporate ass and play Repug wannabe.

Lmao

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#44019 Jul 21, 2012
Why doesn't ABC lose it's license to broadcast nationally.
What

Hemingway, SC

#44020 Jul 21, 2012
RayOne wrote:
Why doesn't ABC lose it's license to broadcast nationally.
Because they broadcast the truth you Faux News nit wit.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#44021 Jul 21, 2012
Based upon the audience,they could lose out.
TakeAmericaback

Jonesborough, TN

#44022 Jul 21, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Because they broadcast the truth you Faux News nit wit.
One never has to apologize for the truth nor retract a news story as ABC did, how stupid can you be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Hall 31 min Ouchy 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr umoron 151,817
jeffery dale warner 3 hr Hate him too 2
Rodney Davis 4 hr Rodney Davis 6
Lake neaomi 23 hr Lady looking 1
Looking for a women to give the wife first girl... Thu Lester 2
Rottins...... Thu BandB 1

Clay City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay City Mortgages