Damon Knox
hello

Nerinx, KY

#3 Jul 20, 2011
are you a hooker looking
sick n tired

Gary, IN

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Sounds like a pill ho from clay city,guess they are gettin something for their service when I was young and ran around there they would do about anything with anybody for free the older hos have taught their kids to better themselves in a twisted way!I wonder why the people who are young and able to work but get foodstamps or other welfare are not required to put job applications in every week they might get a job and take the hos and punks of the streets and taxpayers back! The older hos get mad if their past is brought up even if it ended only 1 or 2 years ago or so they say!
really

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2011
Anyone who gets married......lol
Mr Rich

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jul 22, 2011
I will pay accordingly to how good it is,and how good they do.Must be neat and clean.I will pay the first time,and when they see what they are missing,they may want to pay me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min good news 169,900
Concerned citizen 46 min Leatherwood 1
County clerk Sherry Fox needs to retire 1 hr Abc 5
"Crystal Newton" What happened. Bill or ? (Apr '10) 2 hr Minorkle 27
Mike winkler 16 hr curious 3
MaryAnn Thomas Nov 13 registeredwhoren 1
Wagon Wheel Dance Hall Nov 13 hepcaidsherpes 2

Clay City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clay City Mortgages