relocated

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I am new here in Powell co. where is the "bottoms" around the river or where???
redneck lady

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

relocated wrote:
yep down round the river just turn in front of the clay city school or the old gas station on the other end your in the bottems
lele sister

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

candygirl wrote:
In glad you know me why does everyone have to be just mean &nasty I don t care what you call me i just think people shouldn't talk bad about someone I don't know the girl very well but if she's in jail she need prayer instead of this put down stuff
i so appreciate what u wrote she is a wonderful person she had nice and very rough life her mother didnt do much for her her grandmother that raised her passed a way i moved she pretty much fell into wrong crowd doing drugs and stuff and thats not the sister i knew but i talk to her and she is the same person so u lowlife that want to judge look in ur f*** up closet befor u pry open someone elses and i want to think the ones who are praying for her and giving her the chance she deseves an by the way my name is kristie she my sister none of u know me but geuss what what ever you wanna say bout me or anyone go ahead i left high school ten years ago and god has taught me word make me stronger the dont hurt they dont scare me i fear one thing or should i say person and that god my father so god bless everyone and for the ones judging everyone plz pray for them i know i will

Since: Feb 14

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

relocated wrote:
it not hard to miss everyone knows just stop ask lol not being rude but it right there

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

just so all no im same person who posted under lele sister

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

i pray or everyone who judges everyone deserves a second chance
Candyman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Until the government ends this entitlement mindset and quit pimping to the pharmaceutical industry, we will have to put up with this growing problem. People are growing more and more dependent on prescription medications.
Justice

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

So glad the judge didn't allow her to deceive her way out of her plea deal. She's one of those who are truly a danger to society because she has no remorse for anything she does - just like a true sociopath.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Clay City Forum right now

Search the Clay City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min wtf 147,058
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
rat for law. 5 hr Hey Dude 4
jason estes Tue hmmmm 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Tue _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
looking for a girl Tue usa 3
Elizabeth Rankin & Gary Fugate Tue Fred 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clay City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000